Death Row Inmates And Their Last Meals(Pics)

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    The traditional meal of steak, eggs and toast is good enough for me
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought that whole "last meal" thing was just a saying.

Never knew that people on death row were actually granted a last meal of their choosing.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    kai wrote: »
    the death penalty is so barbaric

Compared to the crimes they committed? Shiiiiiiit
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

oh, so because rapists and murderers are barbaric we should also have state institutionalized barbarism? like the rapists and murderers set such great examples huh?

if the death penalty works so well, why do y'all have so much murder in america?

"you cant ? someone, if you ? someone we will ? you"

wow much logic
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

oh, so because rapists and murderers are barbaric we should also have state institutionalized barbarism? like the rapists and murderers set such great examples huh?

if the death penalty works so well, why do y'all have so much murder in america?

Human beings are stupid and flawed in general, has nothin to do with America. To answer your question about having institutionalized barbarism? Yes, eye for an eye.
  • ayyubam2002
    ayyubam2002 Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    In the entire history of U.S. executions, only 3 white males have have been executed for killing a black person. For them to be executed they had to do a lot of other ? up ? to white people before they killed the black person.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would request such crazy amounts of food. I would request to eat it all over a movie trilogy as well. Possible LOTR.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

CS everything you said but....

Stop saying “y'all" you in this ? too
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Yeah. They and Oklahoma are the last ones, and even then in Utah inmates had to have gotten their death sentence prior to them banned firing squads.

I read about capital punishment alot. Go to deathpenaltyinfo.org and it will tell you pretty much everything you want to know: how many executions have happened this year (and overall), to what crimes in each states are considered punishable by death to crazy photos of botched executions, like Tiny Davis electric chair ? -up in Florida, back in 1997. (It's pretty gross, but awesome at the same time.)

Where exactly is that on the site?

• Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »

So you're no longer in America?

U.S
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    isn't kai canadian?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai did they call you African-Canadian in Canada?

Kinda like here its African American.. Jw, everythings different over there. They eat french fries with gravy and we use ketchup but for some reason we're the obese ones.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn half.of em from Fla

I ain't know they already killed Ted bundy
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    ^^ don't u wanna speak to family or friends or sum b?

If i knew i was going to die i don't want my last sight to be vibe or twatgetta or someone like this

Wait.. the family gonna be there for the execution bruh, I will log into facebook and shout out my ? one last time, send out some statuses of encouragement to everyone on the outside you know..
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Velma Barfield

velmabarfield.jpg

Convicted December 2, 1978 for the murder of Stuart Taylor, sentenced to death. Executed via lethal injection November 2, 1984 at the North Carolina Central Prison.

MENU

Cheez Doodles
    Coca-Cola

Velma was such a simple ?
  • antoseeg
    antoseeg Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    That's some good looking food, but I know most of them people must have trouble keeping it down. And some of them probably try to extend their last meal past their execution date.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does living in two countries work out?

Do you "vacation" to America?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai I hate when you post, because you remind how beautiful you are and that fact that I will never be with u.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before I answer a quote, I have to ask: are niggs really in the DEATH PENALTY topic simpin? Word?

Nah, yo. Cut that ? out.

Anywho....
    northside7 wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Yeah. They and Oklahoma are the last ones, and even then in Utah inmates had to have gotten their death sentence prior to them banned firing squads.

I read about capital punishment alot. Go to deathpenaltyinfo.org and it will tell you pretty much everything you want to know: how many executions have happened this year (and overall), to what crimes in each states are considered punishable by death to crazy photos of botched executions, like Tiny Davis electric chair ? -up in Florida, back in 1997. (It's pretty gross, but awesome at the same time.)

Where exactly is that on the site?
    deathpenaltyinfo.org/methods-execution