Russia About to send them a ton of Guap
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Ugandan 'homosexuals' Named in Red Pepper Paper

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-26338941

lead_large.jpg

A Ugandan tabloid has named the country's "200 top homosexuals", a day after President Yoweri Museveni signed into law a bill toughening penalties for ? people.

Red Pepper's list appeared under the headline: "Exposed", raising concerns of a witch-hunt against ? people.

Western governments have condemned Mr Museveni's decision to approve the bill.

Uganda is a deeply conservative society where most people oppose homosexuality.

Homosexual acts were already illegal in Uganda, but the new law bans the promotion of homosexuality and covers lesbians for the first time.

Continue reading the main story

Start Quote

The media witch-hunt is back”

Jacqueline Kasha
    Ugandan lesbian activist
    In 2011, Ugandan ? activist David Kato was killed in what rights activists said was a homophobic attack.

His name had appeared on a list published by the now-defunct Ugandan Rolling Stone magazine, calling for the execution of ? people.

Aid Threat

The BBC's Ali Mutasa reports from the capital, Kampala, that many of the people named on Red Pepper's list are known to be homosexuals, and some of them live abroad.

The list also includes some Ugandans who previously had not identified themselves as ? , the Associated Press news agency reports.

"The media witch-hunt is back," tweeted Jacqueline Kasha, a prominent Ugandan lesbian activist who appears on Red Pepper's list.

There was applause as Yoweri Museveni said: "Society can do something about it to discourage the trend"
    Well-known ? rights activist Pepe Julian Onziema is also on the list, along with a popular hip-hop star and a Catholic priest, AP reports.

On Monday, US Secretary of State John Kerry said Mr Museveni's decision to sign the bill was a "tragic day for Uganda and for all who care about the cause of human rights".

"Now that this law has been enacted, we are beginning an internal review of our relationship with the Government of Uganda to ensure that all dimensions of our engagement, including assistance programmes, uphold our anti-discrimination policies and principles and reflect our values,'' he said in a statement.

Uganda receives a reported $400m (£240m) in annual aid from the US.

Continue reading the main story

Uganda's anti-homosexuality act

Life imprisonment for ? sex, including oral sex

Life imprisonment for "aggravated homosexuality", including sex with a minor or while ? -positive

Life imprisonment for living in a same-sex marriage

Seven years for "attempting to commit homosexuality"

Between five and seven years in jail or a $40,700 (£24,500) fine or both for the promotion of homosexuality

Businesses or non-governmental organisations found guilty of the promotion of homosexuality would have their
    certificates of registration cancelled and directors could face seven years in jail

Sweden's Development Assistance Minister Hillevi Engstrom called Mr Museveni's decision "terrible" and said that direct aid to Uganda, worth about $10.8m, could be withdrawn.

As a result of the new law, the Netherlands has stopped a $9.6m subsidy to Uganda's judicial system.

Norway and Denmark said they would transfer direct aid - together totalling about $17m - to non-governmental organisations.

Mr Museveni signed a watered-down version of the bill on Monday, which includes life sentences for ? sex and same-sex marriage

However, a clause criminalising those who do not report ? people was removed as well as a proposed sentence of up to 14 years for first-time offenders.

Earlier, government spokesman Ofwono Opondo told Reuters news agency Mr Museveni wanted "to demonstrate Uganda's independence in the face of Western pressure and provocation".

The sponsor of the bill, MP David Bahati, insisted homosexuality was a "behaviour that can be learned and can be unlearned".

Map showing ? rights in Africa

[img]http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/73185000/gif/_73185143_? _africa_464x495.gif[/img]

=)) ? is too funny, What the ? is a top ? as opposed to a regular one? Are the top ? in the Village People, go to Lady Gaga concerts, or are that "Mister Cee," status? I have to give props to my Uganda brothers for not capitulating to pressure from the West and doing for that they feel is right for their country and protecting the youth from ? ass and dykin influences. Uganda was just the first, pretty soon there's going to be more of backlash from flagrant faggotry across the world. Everybody doesn't want their daughter looking like Spanky from Our Gang or their son looking like Wendy Williams. Smash on the two chicks adorning the front page.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    You can marry an 8 year old in Uganda......

2vciy2t.jpg
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking at that map of Africa ......they don't play that ? stuff over there.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Looking at that map of Africa ......they don't play that ? stuff over there.

It's like Zomebie says every time this subject is brought up, most of the world ain't that having a ? /? ass nation like their are in white world. Most muthafuckas know there's something inherently wrong with a man wanting to suck off another man, have his ? suck in his ass, then have the ? ass muthafucka nut in and on your face and chest. ? is nasty ? , potna.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    not everybody is willing to sell their souls for money like americans do

so they live in utter squalor and disorganization for the sake of their souls huh?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    You can marry an 8 year old in Uganda......

2vciy2t.jpg

glad this was not a deadeye post
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not everybody is willing to sell their souls for money like americans do

so they live in utter squalor and disorganization for the sake of their souls huh?

Nah they are poor for many different reasons. But no people on earth should have to sell their ? souls just to please america, europe or white people in general.

Those who compromise their beliefs for others are weaklings. More nations in the world need to be like uganda, stand up and say ? you our social matters are none of your business.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    wtf having a ? economy and abject poverty got to do with appeasing white ppl?
    more nations need to focus on gheys instead of prospering as a ppl?
    get this dumb ? the ? out of here...
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    Options
    African ? wildin out as usual.
  • zombie
    edited February 2014
    Options
    wtf having a ? economy and abject poverty got to do with appeasing white ppl?
    more nations need to focus on gheys instead of prospering as a ppl?
    get this dumb ? the ? out of here...

Please tell me you are trolling and you are not really this dumb. The point I am trying to ? make is that no free nation should have to socially conform to the norms of europe and america. Especially when most of these nations are in poverty in the first place because of the games played by america and europe. Nothing is free if you people think america gives aide with clean intentions you are fooling yourself. Giving Aide to africa does not work to fix things in the long run and like I said america gains more from aide than the africans countries do.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    my point is that its a ? joke of a country. of course other nations have ? them. at some point they need to stand the ? up and do something to improve themselves... u can get a bunch of those fools in a room to talk about gheys but not anything meaningful?
    i don't care if they hate gheys. they look like monkeys banging on tables about who sucking who's ? instead of BANNING WHITE PPL AND OTHER NATIONS WHO YOU CLAIM HAVE DISRUPTED THEIR COUNTRIES!!!!!!
    the science is to stop worrying about ? and get your ? country together... its the same white missionaries that got them making this an issue that u want to blame for everything else wrong with them.
    this ? is pathetic.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my point is that its a ? joke of a country. of course other nations have ? them. at some point they need to stand the ? up and do something to improve themselves... u can get a bunch of those fools in a room to talk about gheys but not anything meaningful?
    i don't care if they hate gheys. they look like monkeys banging on tables about who sucking who's ? instead of BANNING WHITE PPL AND OTHER NATIONS WHO YOU CLAIM HAVE DISRUPTED THEIR COUNTRIES!!!!!!
    the science is to stop worrying about ? and get your ? country together... its the same white missionaries that got them making this an issue that u want to blame for everything else wrong with them.
    this ? is pathetic.
    They don't hear you though.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not the USA should not be my concern
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is too extreme
    lol whoa has your account been hacked?
  • zombie
    Options
    this ? is pathetic.

So your stupid ass thinks african nations are just sitting back with their hands folded? No ? in these nations people are trying to fix their problems. But if they cannot even stand up to the world on this issue how the ? do you expect them to stand up on bigger economic and political issues.
  • zombie
    edited February 2014
    Options
    This is too extreme

No , people have the wrong understanding of where I stand on most issues.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    this ? is pathetic.

So your stupid ass thinks african nations are just sitting back with their hands folded? No ? in these nations people are trying to fix their problems. But if they cannot even stand up to the world on this issue how the ? do you expect them to stand up on bigger economic and political issues.
    What is Uganda doing other than hunting ? ?
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is too extreme

rCxEo.gif
    Darxwell wrote: »
    This is too extreme
    Well got dayum!

Even this ? said it's too extreme. I'd have thought you'd have given donations to the cause the way you be talking lol

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is too extreme

confused-reaction-gifs.gif

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You ? ? Uganda jail now!"

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YES YES! 14 TO LIFE FOR DE FUDGE PACKA THAT EAT THE POO POO! " I AM VERY HAPPY TO BE HERE!"
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darth Vader is against eating the poo poo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNyZuoj2EM0

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Boy Confesses on How Pastor K... Ruptured his 'Bunu'"

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm ? ' done

That Red Pepper tabloid looking paper has me in tears.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GettinLo wrote: »
    Darth Vader is against eating the poo poo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNyZuoj2EM0

Coupled with their accent it makes it so much funnier"it comes out like ice cream then they eat the poo poo"lol this ? got me in tears.