what if so-called "black people" rose up in armed rebellion..?

Options
Black Boy King
Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hypothetically (as chances of these Negropeans rising against ? are slim to none)

Putting differences in beliefs (Christianity, Islam, egyptology, buddhism, etc) aside and just fought alongside each other

And when I say blacks I mean those that consider that their nationality, not Africans who know their heritage. This is about the American ? (and those in the islands)

Would they (the powers that be) ? off their #1 cashcow? Would they compromise? How do you think the international community would react?

Comments

• Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WE will probably lose there is no telling what secret military weapon the government has.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rise, corruption, divide, conquer, in that order. Either a snitch, or a turncoat. We live in a time where the dollar is more powerful than integrity. Everybody has a price. That would bring us down, somebody in upper leadership would take money to sabotage the movement, or want to be the man and sabatoge it for spiteful reasons.
  • spiritgod87
    spiritgod87 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them crakkkas already wanna ? us. Don't give em a legitimate reason. Fight white supremacy with your brain.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    1. Who is leading this army of ours?

2. What is the goal?

3. What happens of our children while this goes on?

these questions must be asked first.

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    And when I say blacks I mean those that consider that their nationality, not Africans who know their heritage. This is about the American ? (and those in the islands)

Tf is this ? ? Foh

So only Africans know their heritage?
    South and central American negros, Caribbean people, and some AA's don't know their heritage?

Smh, if all of us ain't coming together we might as well say ? it cause crackas got their knees in our necks at every corner of the world.

Them afore mentioned negros in the op would get their ? shot. The correct way to force change is hurting these people's pockets and armed uprising won't do anything that's y the cops are there.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Hypothetical question, friends. Let's say we had a leader that wakes up the ppl andb if he gets wacked, someone steps in his place

Of course none of this would happen with the mental state we are in today
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I don't wanna speak to much on here tho, its some cave people watching.
  • Black Boy King
    Options

2. What is the goal?

Valid questions. I would consult with the history of rebellions in every other nation for that answer as well as rebellions going on in the world currently (e.g. Brazil and Venezuela).
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    gns wrote: »

Tf is this ? ? Foh

So only Africans know their heritage?
    South and central American negros, Caribbean people, and some AA's don't know their heritage?

Smh, if all of us ain't coming together we might as well say ? it cause crackas got their knees in our necks at every corner of the world.

Them afore mentioned negros in the op would get their ? shot. The correct way to force change is hurting these people's pockets and armed uprising won't do anything that's y the cops are there.

I don't think you understood what I was trying to convey. I'm referring to those that are descendants of them that were enslaved in the Americas and detached from their roots.

I am very much aware that dark skinned peoples across the world have/are being oppressed. But let's not take on the American ideology of fixing other countries before we fix ours.

A famous man once said:
    "Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye."
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No I wouldn't fight. Why fight I have a computer, Xbox, touch screen tablet and phone, anise, video games, pizza, a career, house. Getting into stock market and other things.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The rebellion would be easily crished. Next question.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Without africa we lose. Period.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not if I fight. A few hundred million is nothing to me for I AM
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Hypothetically (as chances of these Negropeans rising against ? are slim to none)

Putting differences in beliefs (Christianity, Islam, egyptology, buddhism, etc) aside and just fought alongside each other

Would they (the powers that be) ? off their #1 cashcow? Would they compromise? How do you think the international community would react?

how bout since we are the cashcow we actively shop in unison and loyalty to black only organization and stores...why militarized and possibility die, when we control their choice of weapon

Mmmm I'd be willing to abandon to thread to discuss this hypthetical. Spinoff?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We're getting killed off w/o even rebelling. Of course they're waiting for a reason.

Guerilla warfare to knock off some important people, and some unsuspecting people would strike fear in them, but.numbers and firepower clearly favor them by far (obviously).

Gotta use our brains, stop making monetary contributions to a lot of their establishments if possible, and support our own growth and prosperity.

So much dead weight from ? and junkies and those w/ no integrity or pride would be hard to deal with.

If effective, they might throw money at us as "compromise" b/c many of us are stupid enough to think that's all we need but until the laws and institutions built on racism and inequality are eradicated and reconstructed we will be subjected to fuckery.
  • zombie
    Options
    Black people in " the islands" for the most part are already in political control of their nations it's economic control that they lack.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gorilla warfare is effective... organized violent rebellion would bring about much social change very quickly...
    However, I believe peaceful rebellion is the true path towards harmony in case the feds are watching...
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

Well part of the question is "how would the international scene react"? Surely this would spark something amongst our darkskinned brothers in other parts of the world?
    Black people in " the islands" for the most part are already in political control of their nations it's economic control that they lack.

Money controls politics, yes? How can they be in control if they are in the perpetual debt of this fiat moneh system?
  • zombie
    Options

Well part of the question is "how would the international scene react"? Surely this would spark something amongst our darkskinned brothers in other parts of the world?

Money controls politics, yes? How can they be in control if they are in the perpetual debt of this fiat moneh system?

The people are free to make their own political choices in other words while we can choose our leaders, our leaders even if they choose not to be corrupt are limited in their ability to improve the nations. Because so much of the economy depends on outsiders.
  • zombie
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Asia would not care they would only seek to profit from the distractions our actions might bring.
    Europe would pretend to care but in the long run do nothing but talk while we die.
    Mexico would not care but we might be able to buy guns and supplies from various drug organizations, that same reasoning applies to the rest of south america.
    Canada would take refugees
    The middle east would do and can do nothing.

If african nations band togther and refuse the world resources long enough they can get the international community to force america to the make some deals with us.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hypothetical question, friends. Let's say we had a leader that wakes up the ppl andb if he gets wacked, someone steps in his place

Of course none of this would happen with the mental state we are in today

Lets further this and say what if 'the leader' built a massive Death Star in Space unbeknownst to the entire world because of a cloaking shield and was able to hold the US hostage until all the demands of the NAACP and Al Sharpton, Spike Lee and Oprah Winfrey were met?

What then?
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know one thing... The revolution wont be televised
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

2. What is the goal?

01- don't know, don't care.

02- for global ? , duh. Why are u scared to say it or even think it?

03- our children will become aides in the war. Again, why r U scared to say it or even think it?
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

With them we'd outnumber every race,ethnicity,creed on this planet.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    T.Taylor wrote: »

With them we'd outnumber every race,ethnicity,creed on this planet.

It's crazy, no other race on the planet unites off skin color/race alone but it's something the American ? thinks is at all possible.

Europeans don't all unite under one nation, Asians don't, and neither do Arabs. I don't get how one can expect Africa too, as if we weren't civilized and divided into nations as well.

Nationality >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Race. There's a reason we don't see Chinese people in the international forum saying they're the "light skinned yellow guys". They know that whole race/color bias is completely asinine when it comes to law and politics and holds zero weight.