Lord Jamar: "I Don't Know Any Black People That Have Macklemore's Album." + Speaks on Eminem

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Last I checked 22 is considered an adult.
    Eminem has 2 recordings of himself saying racist ? . Idk what more "proof" you want. What you want a pic of Eminem at a KKK rally?

The Source lied about having those tapes. Nor did they ever hear any additional racist tapes.

"? ? /bigger hit" and "foolish pride" sounds like 2 different songs. Unless they did some beat switch ? in the middle of the song.

Im speaking the alleged ? /moon cricket/spear chucker tapes which the said they had in a statement.. they never had those nor heard such tapes.

You may be right. But I wouldn't put it past Eminem to say some ? like that.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Eminem has 2 recordings of himself saying racist ? . Idk what more "proof" you want. What you want a pic of Eminem at a KKK rally?

The Source lied about having those tapes. Nor did they ever hear any additional racist tapes.

"? ? /bigger hit" and "foolish pride" sounds like 2 different songs. Unless they did some beat switch ? in the middle of the song.

Proof he was 22 that doesnt come from a The Source source?

Prove that he wasn't. Even at 16 you should know that saying the N word is wrong.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Prove that he wasn't. Even at 16 you should know that saying the N word is wrong.

? forbid a 16 yr old make a mistake right? I made the biggest mistake of my life at 17(worse than callin someone a ? ) and no one, not one person holds me accountable for it today. Not even the person who I wouldnt even have a problem with holding me accountable for it. If ya'll dont get down like that, then tough ? , keep complaining about it. The 7 of you arent hurting anything, clearly lol
  • 5th Letter
    Options

? forbid a 16 yr old make a mistake right? I made the biggest mistake of my life at 17(worse than callin someone a ? ) and no one, not one person holds me accountable for it today. Not even the person who I wouldnt even have a problem with holding me accountable for it. If ya'll dont get down like that, then tough ? , keep complaining about it. The 7 of you arent hurting anything, clearly lol

I'm not telling nobody to not like Eminem. That's your choice, for me I'm not comfortable listening to a white guy saying that type of stuff about black women. It is what it is.
  • Stew
    Options

I'm not telling nobody to not like Eminem. That's your choice, for me I'm not comfortable listening to a white guy saying that type of stuff about black women. It is what it is.

Yea I got that. The point is you're passing judgment on somethin that was done out of mistake as a teenager right or wrong?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at mistake
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Yea I got that. The point is you're passing judgment on somethin that was done out of mistake as a teenager right or wrong?

I can't give a pass to a 16-21 year old for saying that. Now if Eminem was 3-5 years old then yeah he gets a pass.
  • Stew
    Options

I can't give a pass to a 16-21 year old for saying that. Now if Eminem was 3-5 years old then yeah he gets a pass.

lol so it's right. Word
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Lawsuits and Money slowly are erasing the history of this"Juvenile" Mistake. No Mention of it amongst his many controversy's on most bios for Eminem. Sad how we can watch the revisions unfold with time. More pathetic is the real time effort his minions paid and unpaid take to censor any thing casting light on history that is unflattering...
  • Stew
    Options
    Lawsuits and Money slowly are erasing the history of this"Juvenile" Mistake. No Mention of it amongst his many controversy's on most bios for Eminem. Sad how we can watch the revisions unfold with time...

Aww u sound so upset.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Lawsuits and Money slowly are erasing the history of this"Juvenile" Mistake. No Mention of it amongst his many controversy's on most bios for Eminem. Sad how we can watch the revisions unfold with time...

Aww u sound so upset.

Sad and upset to different things I know the idolatry you suffer from blinds you to those differences though so I forgive your ignorance and defensiveness...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@this more proof ? ... u cats are disgusting...
  • Stew
    Options

Aww u sound so upset.

Sad and upset to different things I know the idolatry you suffer from blinds you to those differences though so I forgive your ignorance and defensiveness...

I forgive your ignorance as well homie. Amen
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congrats @antarticp‌ u just made yourself some new enemies.

lol hows that ??
  • Stew
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

lol hows that ??

Cause if u dnt think he's a racist from those tapes you're just blind and ignorant apparently.
  • antarticp
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    no one acted like it didnt happen ... em appologized for it ... it aint like hes done or doing anything to let people know he is that person ... if he is .... he does a great job of acting like hes not ... what are you expecting dudes to do ?? go ? him ?? benzino already exposed him and he appologized for the tapes ... not to benzino tho lol .... ive been an eminem fan long before he signed with dre ... and outsiide of those tapes ive never ever ever ever got the slightest thought of em being an racist ... nothing he does makes you think racist ... he doesnt move in any kind of racist manner ... i would say it guys in here that come off more racist than anythig including them tapes em made thats more racist .... if em possed some kind of behavior that shows hes really about what he said in those tapes id be with you .... but thats not the case so im moving on ...... give em his props .... but thats where it stops ..... i listen to guys like nas .... i like em but i dont THINK i ever bought an album .. if i did i dont play it @ all anymore LOL ....

smh fam have u seen feminems blk gf??? if u aint u r a gullible believein anything outta that rednecks mouf imma keep callin him racist till i know the TRUTH & i c proof he had a blk gf & he was n highskool when he made them racist tapes...dont u know back n 99 feminem was dissin lauryn hill cuz a RUMOR of her bein racist towards whites??? so wats wrong wit me gettin on a racist klansmen like feminem who dissed blks & thats not a RUMOR that is a FACT?? & another thing u need 2 stop trustin white folks so easily cuz feminem is the JIM BURWELL hiphop go look up JIM BURWELL straight outta the D

im def not knocking what your doing ... just giving you my perspective on the situation ... i just give em his props cause they are due ... but i def got my 3rd eye open on him just incase lol ....

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the drop I forgot just how hard he went at black women.... I'm not one to judge a 40 year old man on what he did as a heart broken teen (if you believe it) but that was pretty bad and I can understand the feelings
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hmmm i heard about the racist tapes but this is actually my first time hearing them
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Lol @Stew goating that post. I literally lol'd
  • antarticp
    edited March 2014
    Options

lol em was only doing exactly what his BLACK peers where doing when it comes to black woman ... CALLING THEM OUT THEY NAME IN ANYWAY FORM POSSIBLE !!!!!!!!!!! lol

but i get ya point im not cool with it either ...
  • antarticp
    Options

lol hows that ??

Cause if u dnt think he's a racist from those tapes you're just blind and ignorant apparently.

lol my fault yeah i get ya now i meant to respond again saying that lol ...
  • antarticp
    edited March 2014
    Options

this ? def puts a not in my stomach listening to it ... sadily theres some truths and half truths in there ... cause girls wanting your money isnt just a black girl thing ... however there is a large group of black chicks that do cha$e guys with money ... usually young chicks with no kids tho ... i just ran across one last week ... she talking about i usually mess with drug dealers .... talk about a black girl Lost LOL !! this is also coming from the same chick who used to try to butter me up to get in my parties for free ... but i dont really blame the young black woman .. most of them dont know what they want out of man .... a big d*ck ... big pocket ... handsome face ... ladies man ... someone else man LOL ... they just seeking happiness ... not knowing it will come from checking for a persons character verses who they PORTRAY to be ..........

• 5th Letter
    Options

lol em was only doing exactly what his BLACK peers where doing when it comes to black woman ... CALLING THEM OUT THEY NAME IN ANYWAY FORM POSSIBLE !!!!!!!!!!! lol

but i get ya point im not cool with it either ...

They're not specifically talking about black women. Eminem was very clear who he was talking about. Now when has a black rapper ever said all black women are ? that are only after your money?
  • antarticp
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

Thanks for the drop I forgot just how hard he went at black women.... I'm not one to judge a 40 year old man on what he did as a heart broken teen (if you believe it) but that was pretty bad and I can understand the feelings

unless your a ? or just happen to be the kid who gets mad chicks ... as a teen to get dissed by a chick is heart breaking .... lol im still crushing off a chick who broke my heart in high school lol .... funny ? is that ? works @ the shop where i get my hair done ... all fake as ? hitting me with the big cheesey smile trying to conversate with ya boy like i forgot she curved me long before i knew what the ? a curve was for no reason @ all ... she super lucky tho ... cause shes married and her husband works @ the shop too ... dude is cool so out of respect i play along ... but if im in there a day when hes not and im feeling froggy i might just call her fake ass out LOL !!