• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited March 2014
    Options
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    & do never call me bipolar because I ? with Ross heavy, triple beam dreams one of my favorite rap songs .. i'm just ? mad that steve let 50 do him like dat, he put fingers in his face, damn ? . that was too much..... even i get mad because steve down with Nas & this ? let Nas down,... We all know Nas bust his guns, Put a gun on Envy once and pistol whipped Suge knight back in the day..

wtf is ya bipolar azz talkin about??? stout never claimed 2 b gangsta & doo doo only does this ? 2 the weak like a ? /bully he would never do that 2 J PRINCE

j prince is never alone he gooned up but j prince is physically a lil ? not like 50 couldnt whoop his ass its just reprecussions with that
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ @supergangster‌ and @gee757‌ ethering each other....
  • gee757
    edited March 2014
    Options

j prince is never alone he gooned up but j prince is physically a lil ? not like 50 couldnt whoop his ass its just reprecussions with that

j prince is the suge knight of the souf but ya right lil j aint big but hes a baawse & he had rapalot goons that would beat the muuunkee outta doo doo thats y 5-0 aint never say ? J PRINCE!
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? got all the 50 cent documentaries. true fan
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at comparing J. Prince to Suge Knight.

You don't know ? about J. Prince. Suge came to Htown & bow down to J. Prince

J. Prince>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Suge Knight

This autistic ass ? trying to seem trill because he mentioned J. Prince

Get yo ? ass tf outta here
  • gee757
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

hey curtis jackson aint 50cent & william roberts aint rick ross it is wat it is they r RAPPERS
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lol at comparing J. Prince to Suge Knight.

You don't know ? about J. Prince. Suge came to Htown & bow down to J. Prince

J. Prince>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Suge Knight

This autistic ass ? trying to seem trill because he mentioned J. Prince

Get yo ? ass tf outta here

dog face ? ? j prince is the suge of the souf that y doo doo is scared of him & doo doo will never say ? J PRINCE cuz hes a ?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    knicks gonna ? around and lose this game too. Carmelo cant keep wheelin and dealin like this all game
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    If J. prince is the Suge of the south then when was the last time J. Prince ever got knocked out by a barber?

If J. Prince is the Suge of the south then when was the last time, he ever got shot in the leg & not retaliated.

If J. Prince is the Suge of the south then when was the last time, he got beat up by some Akon goons?

? trying to score trill points by dropping Lil J name in your post.

FOH you dirt weed smoking mfer
  • gee757
    Options
    geek ? i say j is the suge of the souf cuz he got kats scared like DOO DOO ? ...thatz y i posted that trak of z=ro talkin bout how he was gonna beat doo doo ass if he wouldve came out that houston hotel & i posted the other video wit the rapalot goon from the chi talkin bout beatin the muuuunkee outta doo doo 4 j prince cuz hes a ? /snitch...ya square azz is n herr givin doo doo props 4 attackin the weak like stout but doo doo will never say ? 2 j prince cuz prince will have that snitch shittin bricks
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man say what you want about 50

him being a shady ? , untrustworthy lol, or even downright evil

if you say his name, that ? WILL get at YOU

and if you notice in these pics there is no one in these pics with 50, no 30 other ? (that we can actually see),
    its just a one on one convo

50 is a beast, I respect his hustle and his grind, and just not giving a ? lol

Fif will never put hands on a white person, though, despite them talking slick about him. He will attack Steve Stoute and Oprah, but never a white person.
  • gemini86
    Options
    didn't he diss jimmy iovine
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J. Prince stayed behind the scenes and pulls strings to this day.

Suge got Hollywood with his ? and ran his label into the ground by having his top artist mob on a SSC.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why didn't 50 ever step to Game like that?

Why didn't 50 ever step to Fat Joe like that?

Why didn't 50 ever step to Scarface like that?

And the list goes on......

Nah, he gets into the face of some record exec.. In front of 20,000 witnesses with security on hand.

Not a good look.

dwade206 wrote: »

Dude, it's 2 pictures and we don't even know what was said. What was Stoute supposed to do?

• Wild Self
    Options
    SMH @ what a lot of you are saying. 50 is NOT a real ? , 50 is a stereotypical STREET ? AKA an opportunist AKA a ? who lives for others.... big difference. If you're aware of your environment and actually look around, you have more than likely come across these type of people at your line of work, on the street, in school etc. 50 is always looking for a come up and always looking for a way to capitalize off of a potential movement. That's what you call a businessman or a boss.

A real man is someone who has morals and values that he will never go against. A real man is someone who follows the golden rule. Someone who unconditionally brings his team along with him when he makes it. A real man is someone who is trustworthy, and not afraid to be himself and stand up for his beliefs in ANY environment.

50 is on some step on everyone's head to make it further in life ? . His religion and ? is money. In other words, he's almost the exact opposite of a real man. Lucky for him, most of the people in this world have been tricked or molded to worship money, so as a result a lot of people hold 50 in very high regards.

Fif a ? . He will never take on a white man in a fight, especially the ones that financially ? him over.
  • gemini86
    Options
    lmao 50 stepped to gunplay like that. him and joe got into it before. him and game had a physical altercation before. stop being a ? suckin hater @allah_u_Akbar
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gemini86 wrote: »
    lmao 50 stepped to gunplay like that. him and joe got into it before. him and game had a physical altercation before. stop being a ? suckin hater @allah_u_Akbar

False, false and false again....

Nice try, though.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    J. Prince stayed behind the scenes and pulls strings to this day.

Suge got Hollywood with his ? and ran his label into the ground by having his top artist mob on a SSC.

Yet some kinda way a autistic poster J. Prince is the Suge Knight of the south, just because they both had beef with 50 lol.

What a dumb logic

To all my posters that still in high school, stay in school. Don't be a online ? like gee
  • Wild Self
    Options
    If I remember right 50 threw a chair on Ghost head

Where you heard that from?

I google that ? most ppl say that Ghostface throw chars on 50 cent after the ? he said on how to rob

I heard that Ghost knocked Fif down a set of stairs. Only Yayo popped ? against the Wu ever since.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When in the ? did Nas pistol whip Suge Knight??? Yall ? just be saying stuff
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you ? are hilarious lol

if you don't like 50 just say it

he dissed your favorite rapper and your ovaries have been sensitive since
  • Wild Self
    Options
    you ? are hilarious lol

if you don't like 50 just say it

he dissed your favorite rapper and your ovaries have been sensitive since

Fif can't make a hit in 2014. When was the last time he tried to put his hands on Jimmy Iovine? Or any white exec?
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »

swear this is just like the Eli Porter rap battle