Comments

• G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MICHAEL FRAZIER ? !!!!hahahahhahah
  • G.Avant
    Options
    Now we just need to handle ? ass Kentucky to close out our perfect SEC. @ASAP you ready for your asswhipping number two bruh bruh? You prepared my ? ? huh? HUH??!!!
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuse losing again is why college basketball is laughable sometimes. You got 1 or 2 games a week and no back to backs in the regular season. And 70% of the time your playing what would be the equivalent to any nba contender playing the clevland cavs or sixers. Same ? is happening with my huskies who have an easier conference and are blowing games left and right against scrub ass teams.

Im sick of these white folks who od dickride college to spite the nba talking about the nba has no effort and you got top talent in the NCAA letting scrubs in games nearly every night.
  • G.Avant
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Cuse losing again is why college basketball is laughable sometimes. You got 1 or 2 games a week and no back to backs in the regular season. And 70% of the time your playing what would be the equivalent to any nba contender playing the clevland cavs or sixers. Same ? is happening with my huskies who have an easier conference and are blowing games left and right against scrub ass teams.

Im sick of these white folks who od dickride college to spite the nba talking about the nba has no effort and you got top talent in the NCAA letting scrubs in games nearly every night.

Wow, well sounds like that sucks.......I couldn't relate though. Oh yeah and ? UConn and Shabazz Napier for that fluke ? , I hope yall lose every game for the rest of the year lol
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited March 2014
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

Wow, well sounds like that sucks.......I couldn't relate though. Oh yeah and ? UConn and Shabazz Napier for that fluke ? , I hope yall lose every game for the rest of the year lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUN4a1uNUag

uconn.gif

shabazz-napier-buzzer-beater.jpg
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when UConn used to be an elite men's basketball program, Calhoun used to have them boys hooping in the real Big East. Now, it's just the women's team winning everything up there.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember he rolled his ankle that game too smh..... Shabazz is elite ....I called his rise when I first saw him as a freshman...UConn is overachieving like crazy this yr
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    I remember when UConn used to be an elite men's basketball program, Calhoun used to have them boys hooping in the real Big East. Now, it's just the women's team winning everything up there.

Just like many great college programs they are rebuilding. the mens team won in 2011 that's only 3 years ago. They are a top 25 team getting rebuilt under Kevin Ollie. Are we elite still? No but were still a top 25 team that has a good chance of getting a few wins in the tourney this year.

• A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    Now we just need to handle ? ass Kentucky to close out our perfect SEC. @ASAP you ready for your asswhipping number two bruh bruh? You prepared my ? ? huh? HUH??!!!

835415503.gif

• Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rock chalk

restin Embiid til the big 12 tourney
    I think we should rest him until the only tourney that matters honestly
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn. Embid can't even get thru a college schedule without needing "rest" but he's the next Dream?

Aight.
  • Beezus
    Options
    He has a back injury
    And he injured it again during the last game
    stop being a hater
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @greenwood1921‌ Fall back fam...dont hate on the 10 straight...

I dare anybody try to do ANYTHING with a back injury

Pulled my ? twice and was done for 2-3 days..

Young boy bout to get all healed up and get ready to make that run through the tourney..

This KU team got me feeling like if they dont lose in or before the sweet 16 they going to the title game..to be seen though..

190960162207bc78a9bf3f18d6e8d49129e25281.jpg

ROCK..
  • Beezus
    Options
  • Beezus
    Options
    Tariq black said ? ya lay up
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    So the nikka is 19 with a bad back already.

Aight. Look out, Hakeem. A nikka with Polio is on your heels.
  • Beezus
    Options
    What's ya beef with embiid?
  • Beezus
    Options
    Lol nice play selden
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    KU Beezy wrote: »
    What's ya beef with embiid?

None. Just a couple Kansas fans in their feelings about an obvious observation. He's a top NBA prospect that seems to have trouble getting through a college schedule. If he played for anybody else you wouldn't give a ? .
  • Beezus
    Options
    why should I give a ? about any other team? Embiid will be just fine
  • J. Will
    Options
    Got Myles Turner at the game..hopefully this seals the deal so him and Cliff can make it 11 straight
  • J. Will
    Options
    Nice lil first half..

190967122c82c099bce4b2453a3b18a8cc54eff6.jpg

Chalk..
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How's wig looking?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm trying to read posts about college basketball, but these pics/gifs of KU ? and Juliana Salimeni got me all hypnotized and ? lol.
  • Beezus
    Options
    How's wig looking?
    he lookin ok but tarik black def steppin it up in place of embiid tonight