50 ain't playing.. Confronts Steve Stoute At New York Knicks Game

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    50 punked trav in front of meeek mill.. everythang meek mill could do in that situation was to SCREAM like he always do!. i don't thinkk any of the MMG bout bout it. He even took the mic from MEEK MILL like a damn G

50Cent_Trav_MeekMill.jpg
    50-cent-talking.jpg
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    n/h but wtf is nas wearing on his feet? ? damn this ? catches more L's than weed heads
    steve4985.png

why do you even look at his feet???!!??!?!

one ? postin ? pics the other ? study another man feets.. WHERE THE HELL IS THIS WORLD GOING TO?????????

@first i was like look like nas got some fly shoes on but then again look like the boy toes is out !! lol

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    n/h but wtf is nas wearing on his feet? ? damn this ? catches more L's than weed heads
    steve4985.png

one ? postin ? pics the other ? study another man feets.. WHERE THE HELL IS THIS WORLD GOING TO?????????

@first i was like look like nas got some fly shoes on but then again look like the boy toes is out !! lol
    antarticp wrote: »
    steve4985.png

Open toe chancletas
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 punked trav in front of meeek mill.. everythang meek mill could do in that situation was to SCREAM like he always do!. i don't thinkk any of the MMG bout bout it. He even took the mic from MEEK MILL like a damn G

50Cent_Trav_MeekMill.jpg
    50-cent-talking.jpg

Damn i didnt know about this.
    Found the vid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WYojoQvqJEA

How much more proof do we need. This ngga gives no ? .
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »

Ignoring the womanly
    nonsensical lack of logic and need to babble without research. The implication was made that he could be big for no reason and afraid of physical confrontation, i destroyed this premise with a video proving from first hand accounts that that is far from accurate

gtfoh cuz doo doo is scared of a physical confrontation thats y he aint never fight z-ro or that rapalot goon from the chi HANNIBAL @3:56
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU78d4Q4zas

Yuk was such a east coast dickrider. And C-Bo made him apologize for some ? .

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I'm pretty sure 50 would step to any of them dudes 1 on 1 including ZRO and J Prince
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm pretty sure 50 would step to any of them dudes 1 on 1 including ZRO and J Prince

yep he would
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

50Cent_Trav_MeekMill.jpg
    50-cent-talking.jpg

Meek took the mic from 50.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 SAYS THIS
    0303-nowm-50cent-instagram-4.jpg

BUT FORGETS THIS

50soulja_feat.jpg

THIS

50-soulja.jpg

AND THIS

[img]http://images.sodahead.com/blogs/000304261/50_cent_in_da_? _club_xlarge.jpeg[/img]

SMH FAM......

Bu bu bu bu bu but Fif knows how to get money. Stop hating on him and start hating on frauds that make good music.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    i like how squares n here act like doo doo aint get cut & shot & didnt run 2 the COPs smh
    major pain wrote: »
    ^^ only here to discuss hiphop

posts pics of shirtless men

sounds legit.

y r u followin my posts weirdo??? that is a pik of doo doo layin n his def bed & thats how he would b lookin if doo doo every came@ j prince like how he did stoute
    Wild Self wrote: »

Fif the ultimate ? . He will never lay his hand on a white exec, but prey on out of shape black execs.

yep... doo doo is the white mans ? this muuunkee dissed DRE but he wont diss his cracka slave massah FEMINEM peep this @1:03
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOq-j69GSYk&feature=youtu.be
    ^c the white man made sure doo doo was rich so he could attack us blks & promote WHITE SUPREMACY!
    Man that "doo doo" Donkey Kong ? is hilarious LMAO

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNKEE lol
    S2J wrote: »
    Thank you. Thank you.

And not b/c i have a horse in this race, but some of these rap crews are actual streets crews and have beef and bodies behind the scenes.

Im just tired of nggas like @gee757 and @alahakbar bringin the childish, wwf, lil ngga angle to ? . It makes no sense.

Like 50 or any rapper is gon go thru every hood and personaly fight evry rap 'beef'

Naive little nggas.

gtfoh u lame doo doo is the 1 on some WWE ? gettin @ kats @ public basketball games & @ award shows where cops is around that muuuunkee dont never c nobody n the STREETS....
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Why is it cool to mention J prince being squad up but 50 can't have goons on deck? I don't think he is a ? that can't throw hands. Regardless, what are you supposed to do when they aiming pistols at you and tried to ? you before? He just had a convo with a dude that he has history with that threw shade on him.

1st off j prince dont b runnin around playin a bully like doo doo thats y j prince sent the rapalot goons 2 beat the muuunkee outta doo doo cuz hes a ? !

Fif is a white man's ? . He will ? all of his people just to make him rich and will never attack anything that doesn't have his same skin color.
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    50 SAYS THIS
    0303-nowm-50cent-instagram-4.jpg

BUT FORGETS THIS

50soulja_feat.jpg

THIS

50-soulja.jpg

AND THIS

[img]http://images.sodahead.com/blogs/000304261/50_cent_in_da_? _club_xlarge.jpeg[/img]

SMH FAM......

Bu bu bu bu bu but Fif knows how to get money. Stop hating on him and start hating on frauds that make good music.

803616.gif