The man Lord Jamar is out of control!! Lord Jamar & Marlon Wayans Beef Over Omar Epps Skirt Pic

Options

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint nothing manly or ok about ? wearing skirts...Just like it's just as feminine to be watching for ? that wear them just to be fashion cops about it...it goes hand in hand imo

You must be a blast at roasting sessions...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The main point I am making here is that there is way more important things to than to give a ? about Omar's skirt. You wouldn't catch me in a skirt no matter how popular it became, but if yall think Jamar is saving hip hop, he should be going at the ? putting out terrible albums and the quality of their music, not what they are wearing.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So u walk in the club and 60% of the males are in leather skirts..u turning up?
    that other 40 percent of ? is who you turning up with? u old fashion huh?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So ur gonna answer a question with a question?
  • TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

If it's some bad ass ? in there...Yup

• theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So ur gonna answer a question with a question?

I didnt know it was a serious question.

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The main point I am making here is that there is way more important things to than to give a ? about Omar's skirt. You wouldn't catch me in a skirt no matter how popular it became, but if yall think Jamar is saving hip hop, he should be going at the ? putting out terrible albums and the quality of their music, not what they are wearing.

u making counter arguments to things no one is really saying...
    who said "Yo! this Omar Epps skirt ? is the most important issue facing hip hop on planet earth gawd! stop what you're doing and lets march on Washington to stop this ? !"

its more of a "yo... that ? is ? ..."
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My question is why does Marlon feel he has to speak up for Omar Epps, ain't dude a grown man? He can speak for himself.
  • life_fulfilled
    life_fulfilled Members Posts: 25
    Options
    You can't compare this to traditional African attire, or any traditional clothing. For starters, there is often a cultural significance to the clothes. The skirt and dress that Omar and Rocky have been wearing are designed in European fashion houses for commercial reasons. New trends need to start, to get people buying new stuff. AA and Hip Hop culture is a huge market.

I think this is similar to the fashion industry deciding to make women's clothing thinner, causing women to buy layers and thus more clothes. I have noticed that newer fashion trends for men are busier and there's more separates to one look. It's all about money.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    My question is why does Marlon feel he has to speak up for Omar Epps, ain't dude a grown man? He can speak for himself.

Because Marlon is the same goofy ? that dont mind wearing dresses & portraying himself as a white girl

SO he was really defending himself by proxy???
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because Marlon is the same goofy ? that dont mind wearing dresses & portraying himself as a white girl

That's my take on it & Ashy Larry response was disgusting. These ? will actually degrade themselves for money
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's my take on it & Ashy Larry response was disgusting. These ? will actually degrade themselves for money

So in that same Vein of thought should be applied in general to Kats defending this Fuckery? It Feels like they are actually defending ? they are already either doing or considering doing by proxy. All this to fit in and get the "women" Attention they already lack based on the desperation to try queerness in its pursuit. But then I do not know anything past what I am doing which is Cosigning Jamar on his points on the topic and avoiding that ? like the plague in my Life decisions...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So in that same Vein of thought should be applied in general to Kats defending this Fuckery? It Feels like they are actually defending ? they are already either doing or considering doing by proxy. All this to fit in and get the "women" Attention they already lack based on the desperation to try queerness in its pursuit. But then I do not know anything past what I am doing which is Cosigning Jamar on his points on the topic and avoiding that ? like the plague in my Life decisions...

What's crazy is if I asked damn near any woman does them type of acts grasp positive attention in their eyes. They'll sit up there & laugh at their ass for wearing that ?

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

who said "Yo! this Omar Epps skirt ? is the most important issue facing hip hop on planet earth gawd! stop what you're doing and lets march on Washington to stop this ? !"

Word?
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

I'm sidin with Jamar again on this one. U can't call yourself a Man and u out here rockin skirts after everybody already been established after Ye & Rocky did it.

I ? with all 5 but we gots to get a tighter grip on our culture. ? startin to get wild now.

Whatever walls they tryna break down for the first openly successful ? Rapper must be becuz Slim is the second coming of Pac ...... whoa! I can't even ponder that ? right now.

And if it wasn't about Hip Hop, then why is this in the reason?
    Ill wait.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Word?
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

I'm sidin with Jamar again on this one. U can't call yourself a Man and u out here rockin skirts after everybody already been established after Ye & Rocky did it.

I ? with all 5 but we gots to get a tighter grip on our culture. ? startin to get wild now.

Whatever walls they tryna break down for the first openly successful ? Rapper must be becuz Slim is the second coming of Pac ...... whoa! I can't even ponder that ? right now.

And if it wasn't about Hip Hop, then why is this in the reason?
    Ill wait.

Nah
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, I just want a Lord Jamar album, and him googling men with skirt pics isn't gonna allow time for that to happen. Y'all can have that shirts vs skirts war, just gimme some good ol hip hop.
  • alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never in a million years did i ever expect Omar Epps to wear a dress. Im hurt B. The same ? who best friend with sticky fingaz and Onyx wearin female shiiit
  • Confidential Playa
    Confidential Playa Members Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it hasn't already been said, Marlon Wayans is a ? for cosigning this ? and none of those jokes were funny.
  • TrillRussell
    Options
    ? nosigning my logic and it makes sense..but they can't explain how being fashion police for men that have no effect on their lives aint just as bad as the ? that's wearing the fruity ? ..Women and openly ? men sit up and debate about what other people are wearing all day..So as straight men why do the same?That don't make sense?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? nosigning my logic and it makes sense..but they can't explain how being fashion police for men that have no effect on their lives aint just as bad as the ? that's wearing the fruity ? ..Women and openly ? men sit up and debate about what other people are wearing all day..So as straight men why do the same?That don't make sense?

So what about men who look to other for fashion choices? Just asking..
  • TrillRussell
    edited March 2014
    Options

Let it go B. Man wearing a skirt = ?

? was shocked Omar Epps had a skirt on....I don't think that makes them fashion police. Stop reaching and playing devils advocate. We all know wearing skirts is some sucka ? and calling it sucka ? is your duty as a man.

Of course It's some sucka ? ...but point is why is it that relevant?...Clothes don't necessarily make A man..because it's alot of ? that dress like straight men and wouldn't wear a skirt because of the backlash they'd get from it..don't change the fact that they're ? tho.