The man Lord Jamar is out of control!! Lord Jamar & Marlon Wayans Beef Over Omar Epps Skirt Pic

Options

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lab Baby wrote: »
    Man, I just want a Lord Jamar album, and him googling men with skirt pics isn't gonna allow time for that to happen. Y'all can have that shirts vs skirts war, just gimme some good ol hip hop.

He said he's making new music but in between time listen to this interview if you're a fan of him or Brand Nubian

http://thecombatjackshow.com/network/audio/the-combat-jack-show-the-lord-jamar-episode/#.UxwFkFDnbqA
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what's next 70's short short's for men will be trendy? This cross dressing ? has to stop.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    The culture will get worst & that's when Lord Jamar words will be appreciated but then it'll be too late

Look at that ? wearin pants....I garuntee he aint gettin no ass tonight.

/\THE FUTURE/\

Let's not take it that far
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? nosigning my logic and it makes sense..but they can't explain how being fashion police for men that have no effect on their lives aint just as bad as the ? that's wearing the fruity ? ..Women and openly ? men sit up and debate about what other people are wearing all day..So as straight men why do the same?That don't make sense?

I generally agree, but not in cases like these. If youre an entertainer, on TV and do something wild like that - like Marlon said, "keeps people talking", - then why cant people comment on it? Its ridiculous. If u do something that u know is gonna attract attention then u have to accept what comes with it. U dont have to listen, but u have to expect it.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? wearing a skirt like it aint ? ... I don't understand... this ? older than some of the oldest posters here...

theres def an agenda whether its Omar leading it or someone behind him ... facts are hes a celebrity and he makes apperances on tvs shows with millions of views ... they will buy his forhead if he would sell it lol
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ the end of the day we gotta say something or the next time you go shopping for new cloths ... you might be forced to just keep wearing what you were wearing or be forced to buy a dress cause they dont sell shorts no more !!!!!!!! lol for real ... even i was forced to buy some slim jeans cause thats all they had .....
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men having an attraction to another man makes them ? . What someone wears is not a reflection of their sexuality. I swear to ? having a intellectual discussion with ? is like pulling teeth, the public school system and inner city living is failing ? .
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    @ the end of the day we gotta say something or the next time you go shopping for new cloths ... you might be forced to just keep wearing what you were wearing or be forced to buy a dress cause they dont sell shorts no more !!!!!!!! lol for real ... even i was forced to buy some slim jeans cause thats all they had .....

That's the only thing I'm really worried about. I remember at one point every store I went to had either a bunch of Coogi or some Aeropostale (sp) ? . Everyone was dressing preppy at the time and I wasn't with it. It was hard to find clothes I ? with. That's why I don't rock too much brand name ish. Anyone that's into labels might have a problem in the near future.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

I can see this problem forecasting in the future. If they start doing this ? then I guess I'll wear sweat pants every day & sweat cargo shorts

Every time I see Marlon Wayans, I think back on Above The Rim when Pac put him on blast "this ? can barely ? read"
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn Marlon is corny.

he got roasted w/ truth

i wish Lord Jamar was in here so i could give him an ether
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Men having an attraction to another man makes them ? . What someone wears is not a reflection of their sexuality. I swear to ? having a intellectual discussion with ? is like pulling teeth, the public school system and inner city living is failing ? .

That's not the point... U look stupid for trying to make that the issue...
    Putting on a cops uniform don't make u a cop, but u wearing a cops uniform...
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's not the point... U look stupid for trying to make that the issue...
    Putting on a cops uniform don't make u a cop, but u wearing a cops uniform...

ok bootlegged Dave Chappelle
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U know that ? was logical as ? ...
    spaghetti spaghetti
  • Confidential Playa
    Confidential Playa Members Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just can't believe this ? Omar Epps, Marlon and other brothas out here think its cool to wear a leather mini skirt with leggings on national television. ? is suspect fam...aint no way around it.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once again Ras Kass called this out in 95:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSN927eCes0
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not all cross dressers are ? but people have the right to criticize, right? If you saw a bearded dude walking down the street with makeup and and a dress you wouldn't double take and be like wtf? That's all LJ was doing. He saw a picture of Omar on the View and was like, "Not you too Q!".
  • markeith
    markeith Members Posts: 5
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    what's next 70's short short's for men will be trendy? This cross dressing ? has to stop.
    It ain't goin nowhere so you might as well get used to it.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    i searched google to see if the thread has been done on here. not searching thru the board functions. if done my bad just merge.

hqdefault.jpg

ee.png

3993585.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf9cwLbWOTg

apparently, Omar Epps and Marlon Wayans are friends and Marlon responds to a tweet made by Lord Jamar

screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-3-52-10-pm.png?w=584&h=522
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-3-52-20-pm.png?w=581&h=264
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-3-52-30-pm.png?w=579&h=368
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-3-52-39-pm.png?w=574&h=229
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-3-52-50-pm.png?w=581&h=236
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-3-53-01-pm.png?w=579&h=226
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-3-53-10-pm.png?w=576&h=328
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-3-53-18-pm.png?w=570&h=260
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-3-53-29-pm.png?w=574&h=190
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-3-53-37-pm.png?w=573&h=192

screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-3-53-49-pm.png?w=573&h=193
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-3-54-02-pm.png?w=577&h=265
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-3-54-10-pm.png?w=580&h=259
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-4-27-45-pm.png?w=581&h=323
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-4-27-52-pm.png?w=577&h=260
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-4-27-21-pm.png?w=573&h=274
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-4-27-31-pm.png?w=573&h=326
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-4-27-38-pm.png?w=572&h=366
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-4-27-59-pm.png?w=574&h=289
    screen-shot-2014-03-07-at-4-28-06-pm.png?w=577&h=275

im not sure if its a skirt or not. i havent watched the video. it does kinda remind me of that episode on the boondocks tho. where that rapper was endorsing shorts with a snap on skirt in the front LOL

i gotta agree with lord jamar on this. what is marlon wayans claim to fame?? i mean sure he made us laugh with the "mr ugly man" skit on in living color, scary movie, and a couple other spots in movies. but dude never played a serious role. he's not even taken serious in his own line of work. he definitely has ? references etc IN ALOT OF HIS JOKES AND SKITS. He's dressed up like a girl plenty of times on camera. and when you look at it, lord jamar was just expressing disappointment, he didnt actually bash omar epps like he could have. looks to me that marlon wayans caught feelings.
    he talking all this, im known across the world ? . dude is not even a top 50 comedian. does he even have a stand up??? LOL

anyway, at this point im just gonna hope that wasnt a skirt omar epps was wearing. maybe there's a solid explanation for it.

if not........... damn...............

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    1394454271f6284d4341.jpg

this ? is getting ridiculous

Wonder how this gets defended.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    yeah i figured it was somewhere around here....

oh well it still has my take on it