Tom Ford calls out Jay Z for rocking bootleg shirt, and he stole Jay Z idea..

Options

Comments

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? looked kinda flea market-ish. I'm pretty sure no major designer is making any jerseys and ? . Oh well Jay gave Tom Ford life and he's rocking with it.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'This one is $65, that one is $6500'

But now i seen the video, yall gassed it a lil. Jay knows Tom ford n he wasnt as bad as Cristal was. He just a clown for makin such an obviously fake jersey. And if Tom Ford's collection is upscale, that jersey brings it down that ? is corny
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is this different than all that Dapper Dan ? ?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9O56tAuDL3gg0bDyUucK8ysFFgHY-7HxHCyXIaUCIvLHNI8iu

Smh..

Tom Ford: "I knocked off the knock off,
    You have the $65 dollar one and the $6500 dollar one"
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    If Jay Z killed @Usmarines mother this dude would still try to defend him

His stanning and worshipping of Jay Z has no bounds it is actually creepy as hell since he a male it actually is looking ? now real talk i'm not even joking i think Usmarin might actually be a closet ?
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how it's a knock off if he didn't copy it ....... He just put the mans name on a shirt (N/H) and Jay never said that Tom Ford made the shirt ....... Who else is wearing it? So Jay basically gave the dude free promo and the idea for the shirt and that's the thanks he gets ...... Dayum, I was trying to defend Jay but I still proved he takes a L here lol

On a side note that dude talking on the video is coming off on some deep in his feelings ? .....
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "And in jay z news.." I wonder what's the over/under on jay z hate threads per a month
  • GunTown
    GunTown Members Posts: 3,489
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    GunTown wrote: »
    If Jay Z killed @Usmarines mother this dude would still try to defend him

His stanning and worshipping of Jay Z has no bounds it is actually creepy as hell since he a male it actually is looking ? now real talk i'm not even joking i think Usmarin might actually be a closet ?

If a white man spat in your face and called your people Haji, you would say that's ok Em would the same thing. You stan for someone who doesn't even respect women of color you eat with your right hand wipe with you left ? ,

Anyone who did that i would ? them and they would die. Em's best friend was black an ethnic minority, he grew up around nothing but blacks, grew up in a black hood in Detroit.

U on the other would literally defend Jay Z if he murdered ya mother u a male and u stanning for an ugl;y camel looking man?

Do u have mental problems? the dude u worshipping doesn't even care about u or ya existance

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • spiritgod87
    spiritgod87 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U a ? ? jay. I think l black folks should boycott all major companies like Nike, Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Versace, Alexander McQueen and etc. They make a killing off of us andhave no real rrespect for us. I find it ironic that hip hop is so homophobic but love these ? designers
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    AMS_8.jpg

If anything this dude should be celebrated by rappers with such prominence like Jay Z

He's Ghanaian and a top designer based in England

I seen him in GQ mag. He's on Saville Row. His name is Ozwald Boateng.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember when Akademikz used to post on the IC and smashed Ebone and they held up the Boom Lost sign?
  • hnic1978
    hnic1978 Members Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay my ? , but an L is an L. Make him pay nexttime......this is what they think about you!!!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U a ? ? jay. I think l black folks should boycott all major companies like Nike, Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Versace, Alexander McQueen and etc. They make a killing off of us andhave no real rrespect for us. I find it ironic that hip hop is so homophobic but love these ? designers

LOL at this stupid ? ? , you really ready to give up all that ? from companies that doesn't respect black people. Go in your refrigerator, pantry, closet, bathroom, garage, etc and take out all your ? then because 99% of the ? you use is white owned and they look down on blacks.

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    AMS_8.jpg

If anything this dude should be celebrated by rappers with such prominence like Jay Z

He's Ghanaian and a top designer based in England

Nas shouted him out on " Getting married"....

Said she would love me in my Ozwald Boateng.

Never really liked that song, lyrics were good but...dunno
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's different from Dapper Dan because he used actual designer fabric you ? .
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo that Tom Ford song was wack and he should sue Jay for false advertisement.