Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The game nor 50 cent are relevant sir
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find 50's comments to be interesting for two reasons: he's speaking in a musical/business sense, and I think Banks and Yayo feel some type of way in a personal sense.

Then on one end, 50 basically like "They got enough energy to go do they own thing and grow", but I feel like Yayo and them just want to bring G-Unit back. At some point, if 50 put his ego aside and was like "let's get this money and try to get relevant again", ? would welcome a full blooded G-Unit reunion... but, yeah, 50 always been the type to air issues with ? in public. When Game got kicked out, he could've just went ahead and handled that behind closed doors(Game might have still acted out, but.. 50 could've looked better about it and nobody would know the details), and then Buck situation was kinda foul how he did it too. 50 should handle these type of family/crew issues among the actual crew
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yayo knows that without his security, he gonna get murked like Mazaradi Fox. He done too much dirt for Fif for him to be left out in the cold.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They did eat with 50 though. I don't know any other click that got put on like the unit. These cats were in video games and everything, they should be thanking 50 for not ditching them once he blew. Now they just sound lazy and bitter, they blew their millions and blame it on 50.

50 blew up and went platinum, The G-Unit album platinum, Llyod Banks platinum, Young Buck platinum, Yayo gold. If you count Game that's another platinum but Game would've still blew up as long as he had a Dre cosign.

No other artist was able to put their crew on like that. They usually fall flat, look at Nelly and the Lunatics.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DIPSET FOR THE WIN!
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yayo wants the unit back together so he can make money an not be the primary focus.

? can shine as long a the light aint only on them. but when you the only one that has to perform...then ? freeze
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They did eat with 50 though. I don't know any other click that got put on like the unit. These cats were in video games and everything, they should be thanking 50 for not ditching them once he blew. Now they just sound lazy and bitter, they blew their millions and blame it on 50.

50 blew up and went platinum, The G-Unit album platinum, Llyod Banks platinum, Young Buck platinum, Yayo gold. If you count Game that's another platinum but Game would've still blew up as long as he had a Dre cosign.

No other artist was able to put their crew on like that. They usually fall flat, look at Nelly and the Lunatics.

I say this every time one of these threads pop up. Like what else could that ? fif do for these dudes. He carried them to millions on his ? back. At some point you gotta hop off and go get it.
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CAN'T FRONT...I DUG YAYO'S ALBUM