Women think with their ?

Options
Ol Jay's
Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
I travel from site to site for my job, so I encounter alot of women. Im noticing that women are only cool with you, males, if they are feeling some type of sexual desire for you, or you, the male, flirts/simp them. Is this just the way they are towards men they wanna ? or are they this way with all males?

Is it possible for them to be just friends or engage in a conversation with a male that isnt flirting/simping them or that they dont sexually desire?....chime in

Comments

• spiritgod87
    spiritgod87 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Friend zone makes what your saying pointless.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign they ? outchea believe that
  • Ol Jay's
    Options

@theBlackbeard how?, I said if you, the male flirts/simp them, they'll be cool with you?

Some of you ? try so hard to oppose others that you cant even comprehend things
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^^^^internet ?
  • theBlackbeard
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

@theBlackbeard how?, I said if you, the male flirts/simp them, they'll be cool with you?

Alright so maybe I'm missing something. But you said females can't be "cool" which I assume means friendly with a dude without being attracted. The friend zone exist so....the ? ?

• Ol Jay's
    Options

Alright so maybe I'm missing something. But you said females can't be "cool" which I assume means friendly with a dude without being attracted. The friend zone exist so....the ? ?

i said she has to sexually desire you, or you have to simp/flirt with her, you simping/flirting doesnt equate to her sexually wanting you, thus you have the friendzone
  • theBlackbeard
    Options

^^^^internet ?

......? you have a M.O. on this site. Stop it.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    What the t/s is saying is more true for black men. Women these days, including BW, have more of a negative default attitude to us.
  • theBlackbeard
    Options

i said she has to sexually desire you, or you have to simp/flirt with her, you simping/flirting doesnt equate to her sexually wanting you, thus you have the friendzone

Aight you right. mybad.

• Ol Jay's
    Options
    What the t/s is saying is more true for black men. Women these days, including BW, have more of a negative default attitude to us.

? weird, every site im at women are quick to try and befriend me, once I peep what they are on, I establish with them that I will never ever have sex with them, I make sure I dont flirt/simp them, then all of sudden they start acting like they dont know me
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's easy for Black women to have male friends and not try to gain anything from certain males sexually.

Like another poster said men get friend zoned everyday.

Other guys get mixed signals from females everyday like in a recent thread made in here by old dude getting mixed signals from the broad at the car servicing place.

Sometimes females will be interested other times they might just be flirting and passing the time, but just because she's talking to you doesn't necessarily mean she's really interested in anything more than that.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I think women go after men with money, they view it like how men view women as sex objects.
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? weird, every site im at women are quick to try and befriend me, once I peep what they are on, I establish with them that I will never ever have sex with them, I make sure I dont flirt/simp them, then all of sudden they start acting like they dont know me

Why you turning down all that ? anyways, you married?
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    It's easy for Black women to have male friends and not try to gain anything from certain males sexually.

Like another poster said men get friend zoned everyday.

Other guys get mixed signals from females everyday like in a recent thread made in here by old dude getting mixed signals from the broad at the car servicing place.

Sometimes females will be interested other times they might just be flirting and passing the time, but just because she's talking to you doesn't necessarily mean she's really interested in anything more than that.

but I said tha......nevermind, I dont even know why I bother
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

same here, travel from site to site, married though so I aint considering hittin, ? dont care though, still trying to get something...untill I bore them with stories bout the wife or stop being nice basically.
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    Antlerz wrote: »

Why you turning down all that ? anyways, you married?

yea married
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    Alkinduz wrote: »

same here, travel from site to site, married though so I aint considering hittin, ? dont care though, still trying to get something...untill I bore them with stories bout the wife or stop being nice basically.
    its like why cant I have a real female friend w/o all the extras
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Why do you wanna be friends with them other females? No such thing and wifeys gonna mad when she sees those whatsapp messages and ? .

? Id be mad aswell...but yeah Im borderline paranoid

therfor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=446TWxB149M
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=446TWxB149M

• Ol Jay's
    Options
    not necessaryly friends, just have conversation with while at work to help past time, I literally work 2 hours out of 8-14hour shift
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    Lol yeah guess you gotta learn to live with it bro, better to be wanted then to be shunned
  • Alkinduz
    Options
    ? I aint gonna lie, love them egoboosts lmao