How y'all got some of these non-blacks saying '? ' on the IC with impunity?

Options

Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who cares?

Most of those people hang around black folks and they use it.

I mean Fat Joe and those Hispanic say it.

It's just a "word". Social Justice Warriors will always complain about this.

But black folks can only use it?
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said this a while ago and nobody did a d@mn thing. Lou Cypher typed it but I didn't get the screen shot.Sq4wgCZ.png
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    I said this a while ago and nobody did a d@mn thing. Lou Cypher typed it but I didn't get the screen shot.Sq4wgCZ.png
    I think that ? was black
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope people don't still take Darxwell seriously. Dude has been saying ? like that for years, but if you read between the lines you know he's putting on an online act. Even his good friend said so.
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Sanchez
    Conflict
    Kat
    Matt

All have said it

Ain't you forgetting someone?..... I saw you call ajackson the slur the black users of the site referred to him as for his caping for white people when he used to post all them videos.

Also @trillfate... How you gunna give passes to some and say others need stomping out? You either allow it or you don't. There's no inbetween.

The love yourself series showed me there's alot more white posters than I thought, alot of white reason posters throw the N word about often.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sanchez
    Conflict
    Kat
    Matt

All have said it

Ain't you forgetting someone?..... I saw you call ajackson the slur the black users of the site referred to him as for his caping for white people when he used to post all them videos.

Also @trillfate... How you gunna give passes to some and say others need stomping out? You either allow it or you don't. There's no inbetween.

The love yourself series showed me there's alot more white posters than I thought, alot of white reason posters throw the N word about often.

Name names @englishdude‌

• englishdude
    Options
    Sanchez
    Conflict
    Kat
    Matt

All have said it

Name names @englishdude‌

I would if I remembered names don't often follow the going ons in reason as its full of weirdos.

Scroll through the post a pic of your smile thread there's some in there.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Young_Chitlin‌ used to say it, but he stopped

Y'all r welcome

• theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Ain't this a mod issue?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, if a white person is at a Wu-Tang Clan concert

He or she can't say "? "??

It's exclusively for black folks.

What about if you're a half-breed?

Does that person have to say it half the time?

I mean what is it?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    @Black_Samson‌ is the only real ? on here. He bans matt for racism. While @stew thinks its funny cuz hes a coward

tumblr_m24flnLzsx1qbhyqgo1_400.gif

Irving's reaction is hilarious.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    I think that ? was black

nah…he posted pics in the powder room thread about kids and them his kids are white and one of his daughters is married to a black dude.

his name is ? something
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I ever become a mod the Yurugu reign of terror on the I.C will come to an end.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Sanchez
    Conflict
    Kat
    Matt

All have said it

where the ? am i giving passes?

My point was u can't stomp em all out. If you're going to exert the energy u might as well take out the BIGGEST threat.

@matt comes from lineage of plantation overseers, he's an old fashioned bigot... racism is embedded him, unlike the rest of the IC whites who aren't would-be ? members

• theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't this a mod issue?

Cool. Lets make everybody who sign's up post a pic of their ID and Birth Certificate to prove their ethnicity. Who going first?

I'm saying a mod could do more than me or regular members. But true I don't know who's what on here. I could be white for all you know.
  • englishdude
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Sanchez
    Conflict
    Kat
    Matt

All have said it

My point was u can't stomp em all out. If you're going to exert the energy u might as well take out the BIGGEST threat.

@matt comes from lineage of plantation overseers, he's an old fashioned bigot... racism is embedded him, unlike the rest of the IC whites who aren't would-be ? members

Ok cool I see where you're coming from, misinterpreted your post as giving passes to vibe and the like as you see them as soft.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Ain't this a mod issue?

Cool. Lets make everybody who sign's up post a pic of their ID and Birth Certificate to prove their ethnicity. Who going first?

I'm saying a mod could do more than me or regular members. But true I don't know who's what on here. I could be white for all you know.

Exactly. Next.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope people don't still take Darxwell seriously. Dude has been saying ? like that for years, but if you read between the lines you know he's putting on an online act. Even his good friend said so.
    Dug deep into the crates in desperation to find a way to make me look like a hypocrite and all you found was a troll thread?

Some advice for you on your journey down this path of hopelessness and futility.

Ever-tried.-Ever-failed.-No__quotes-by-Samuel-Beckett-30.png

Go make some ? shaped cupcakes ? shitbird.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Sanchez
    Conflict
    Kat
    Matt

All have said it

U do know Matt is a troll right? Yes trolling is a bannable offense, which is why he's banned now.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Holy ? ? how did I miss this?
    Thank u ato Thank u

I'm currently at the page where this suspect ? tried to ? my anjuli(I'm surprised reading she was gonna allow it :( )

This ? is crazy.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sanchez
    Conflict
    Kat
    Matt

All have said it

Ok cool I see where you're coming from, misinterpreted your post as giving passes to vibe and the like as you see them as soft.
    no passes....

idk if @vibe is soft.... but he is a stay-at-home dad lol