How y'all got some of these non-blacks saying '? ' on the IC with impunity?

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    Sanchez
    Conflict
    Kat
    Matt

All have said it

Ain't you forgetting someone?..... I saw you call ajackson the slur the black users of the site referred to him as for his caping for white people when he used to post all them videos.

Also @trillfate... How you gunna give passes to some and say others need stomping out? You either allow it or you don't. There's no inbetween.

The love yourself series showed me there's alot more white posters than I thought, alot of white reason posters throw the N word about often.
    where the ? am i giving passes?

My point was u can't stomp em all out. If you're going to exert the energy u might as well take out the BIGGEST threat.

@matt comes from lineage of plantation overseers, he's an old fashioned bigot... racism is embedded him, unlike the rest of the IC whites who aren't would-be ? members

U do know Matt is a troll right? Yes trolling is a bannable offense, which is why he's banned now.
    Sure he's "trolling" but he's dead serious too

keep him banned. he has no place here
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »

Ever-tried.-Ever-failed.-No__quotes-by-Samuel-Beckett-30.png

Go make some ? shaped cupcakes ? shitbird.

Samuel Beckett was actually a racist ? .

what-was-hitlers-first-name.jpg
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Sanchez
    Conflict
    Kat
    Matt

All have said it

Ain't you forgetting someone?..... I saw you call ajackson the slur the black users of the site referred to him as for his caping for white people when he used to post all them videos.

Also @trillfate... How you gunna give passes to some and say others need stomping out? You either allow it or you don't. There's no inbetween.

The love yourself series showed me there's alot more white posters than I thought, alot of white reason posters throw the N word about often.

My point was u can't stomp em all out. If you're going to exert the energy u might as well take out the BIGGEST threat.

@matt comes from lineage of plantation overseers, he's an old fashioned bigot... racism is embedded him, unlike the rest of the IC whites who aren't would-be ? members

U do know Matt is a troll right? Yes trolling is a bannable offense, which is why he's banned now.

Ive heard people say the same thing about you. Should we go back and revisit that too or nah?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope people don't still take Darxwell seriously. Dude has been saying ? like that for years, but if you read between the lines you know he's putting on an online act. Even his good friend said so.

Did you actually read that whole thread b? Pretty sure that ? won without saying a ? word.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options

Then you will take him seriously...

Did this ? really look a ? up on Google in a desperate attempt at a "comeback?"

If you ? were anymore beneath me I'd have to scrape you off my ? shoe. Next ? and/or ? apologist please. EXPERIENCED Self-hatred sufferers, racists and ultra-? ONLY please. Enough with amateur hour.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sanchez
    Conflict
    Kat
    Matt

All have said it

Ive heard people say the same thing about you. Should we go back and revisit that too or nah?
    bruh u are really gonna sit up here and cape for a ? bigot?

Ajackson would call u a ? right now
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sanchez
    Conflict
    Kat
    Matt

All have said it

What do u got against matt tho? He doesnt even say Racist things...thats like say ban a jackson for what he did
  • Darth Sidious
    Options

If you ? were anymore beneath me I'd have to scrape you off my ? shoe. Next ? and/or ? apologist please. EXPERIENCED Self-hatred sufferers, racists and ultra-? ONLY please. Enough with amateur hour.

tumblr_lkjyv6SUei1qahvfw.gif

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Sanchez
    Conflict
    Kat
    Matt

All have said it

bruh u are really gonna sit up here and cape for a ? bigot?

Ajackson would call u a ? right now

How the ? am I capin for somebody thats BANNED already like Im puttin up a ? petition to get that ? out lmao
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tumblr_lkjyv6SUei1qahvfw.gif

Eloquent

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Sanchez
    Conflict
    Kat
    Matt

All have said it

What do u got against matt tho? He doesnt even say Racist things...thats like say ban a jackson for what he did

@ayo max that's yo last time siding with matt or the remainder of yo posting career will be hell for you
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    I hope people don't still take Darxwell seriously. Dude has been saying ? like that for years, but if you read between the lines you know he's putting on an online act. Even his good friend said so.

Holy ? ? how did I miss this?
    Thank u ato Thank u

I'm currently at the page where this suspect ? tried to ? my anjuli(I'm surprised reading she was gonna allow it :( )

This ? is crazy.
    You're right to be upset sir. Anjuli talks about you all the time. You have a real shot.

Im talking a sniper aiming at JFK shot, Im talking a gunman aiming at the back of Abe Lincoln's head shot, ? im talking US NAVY SEAL TEAM 6 with a sniper rifle 100 yards away from a 400 lbs terrorist and all he needs is a torso shot kinda shot at ? Anjuli...

Matter-of-Fact you should send her a PM right now. She probably on the phone talking to Chuck about you right now.

? get a ladder, put it up against the Great Wall of Feelings you've built about your failed internet love prospects and climb out your feelings immediately. ? is unbecoming.
    Hol up bruh imma read this post when I finished the thread. I actually thought it was a troll job but me getting a titan from u and u got a lol and an ether so far makes me believe the ? is true and u took effort in responding to me just reading a thread...imma get back to u
  • Max.
    Options
    ? when that ducky/offthatop character(I think he's Mexican) comes around saying ? /? and saying racist ? u should see these ? ass ? and ? es yucking it up and buck dancing for him

Yeah they gona act like they aint see this post lmaooo
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah you might wanna get on that ASAP
  • Max.
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    Id done seen this most african black power poster(king jamal) who hated white n mexs eveyday

Simp kat n marley n knew damn well that ? wasnt black...

I dont wana hear ?

So...what does that have to do with non-Black people saying ? ?

tumblr_m161dvVeAQ1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

That a poster that claimed to be malcolm got exposed for doing what he said he hates(whites..latins)..theres nothing wrong with being a proud african american..but dont go tell white females they got ? noses...

I'm still waiting for the part where that is of any relevance of non-Black people saying ? .

Holla at me when you've reached that point.

tumblr_mfcxlbSnKH1rzbvsto1_500.gif

Is this lil loca right?

? you
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id done seen this most african black power poster(king jamal) who hated white n mexs eveyday

Simp kat n marley n knew damn well that ? wasnt black...

I dont wana hear ?

So...what does that have to do with non-Black people saying ? ?

tumblr_m161dvVeAQ1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

That a poster that claimed to be malcolm got exposed for doing what he said he hates(whites..latins)..theres nothing wrong with being a proud african american..but dont go tell white females they got ? noses...

I'm still waiting for the part where that is of any relevance of non-Black people saying ? .

Holla at me when you've reached that point.

tumblr_mfcxlbSnKH1rzbvsto1_500.gif

Is this lil loca right?

? you

tumblr_leh7b01wr31qa6j6co1_500.gif
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen the only non-whites that say "? " are the ones who like urban stuff

And hang around black people who say it.

Did you guys get mad in Season 2 of the "The Wire" when the white boy drug dealer said "? "??

I mean REALLY?
  • Darth Sidious
    Options
    IN THE PAST, IVE GOTTEN INTO IT WITH @MAX ABOUT HIS USE OF ? ...

YEAH HE MEXICAN, BUT ITS A LOST CAUSE WHEN U GOT OTHER BLACKS LOL'N EVERYTHING ANYBODY SAYS

No its because im actually funny...i can stop sayn the n word today...you act like thats what made me get LOL's

Ive sensed u been kinda jealous of me for some reason(prolly bcuz u fell off) n riding a ? (sad) is how u stay lil bit relevant on here

How u a proud black man with a beautiful black wife yet u ask a white woman for nudes for years(and still got none) "Remember id like kat call me ? if she let me ? "

200580d1369217120-jallatra-d-hodetelefonentusiastene-i-hodetelefonforumet-machinegun.gif

A lot of people do like to pull the ? card, it's the cheapest applause.

I mean, how they gonna let non-whites keep sayn 'cracka' on the IC with impunity?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Wtf am I suppose to do when I don't know them? All I can do is flag them. You think they gonna listen to a stranger on the internet !?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always flag riddlerap because of th is
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I can't believe kat said that I'm appall