How y'all got some of these non-blacks saying '? ' on the IC with impunity?

Options

Comments

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    And arguably the Holocaust was worse in a way. I mean they set out to just straight up exterminate a people, whereas for the most part when we died we died in the process of capture and transfer. I still think slavery on the whole was worse, but the point is that I think people can have a reasonable disagreement about this without the person taking the other side being a racist. So that part about the Holocaust is not the worst thing that that 'Kat' person said.

Watch some of these mfers say that I am white now, even though I got more black in me than pretty much all of them.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    And arguably the Holocaust was worse in a way. I mean they set out to just straight up exterminate a people, whereas for the most part when we died we died in the process of capture and transfer. I still think slavery on the whole was worse, but the point is that I think people can have a reasonable disagreement about this without the person taking the other side being a racist. So that part about the Holocaust is not the worst thing that that 'Kat' person said.

Watch some of these mfers say that I am white now, even though I got more black in me than pretty much all of them.

Wrong. Jews are now running the world and black people still get treated like ? .

Even if that is true, how does that show that what I said is wrong?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man between this and the buckshot thread......negros be so lost yo.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't say/type the n-word. I personally don't like anyone using it, but non-whites should ? . The English language is too vast to have to use a word with such a horrific history.

I always smh when people c/s @matt and his derogatory posts.

Although some non-whites seem cool on here, I've typed on numerous occasions that I don't cosign that ? .
    If the mods don't ban them, then there should a collective flagging should take place.
    You have called me a ? and ? more than once on here so...what else you wanna lie about
  • Black_Privilege
    Black_Privilege Members Posts: 72
    Options
    Maybe you should contact matt through ? to explain to him how his posts hurt your feelings.
  • Black_Privilege
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So much hate in this thread.

We should be able to get along.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    GET HIM OUTTA HERE!
  • Black_Privilege
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Maybe you should contact matt through ? to explain to him how his posts hurt your feelings.

I hate proxy servers like the one you're using
    I'm not even using a proxy
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tabatha i think you're just fine regardless of what color people say you are.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

She's actually an alien.
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Black people think anyone with a light complexion looks white

But to white people we're all black...that speak a different language
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    i do sometimes wonder why this is the one thing where context gets thrown out of the equation completely. you can joke about ? , killing, crackers, etc., but if a white person types "? " while typing lyrics, its a huge deal? i understand the history perfectly fine, and i dont ever call someone a "? " on here in a derogatory manner. i use it like "bro" or "dude", except i dont really use those words. yes im jealous yall can use it, it just seems like a perfect word to convey multiple things, whether its showing love to a friend, or just talking to an acquaintance. btw, wiggers are the WOAT people @trillfate, that isnt me.

Black people are the most hypocritical.

They want to make racist jokes but when it's on them it's the worst thing in the world.

Grow up.

It's either nobody uses it or everyone can use it.

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at Peeny_Wally, Beezy look blacker than you...facts...not to mention we all heard that proper cracka english accent u got....culture vulture.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

She's actually an alien.

? vibe. You're the main problem in this thread.

No, I am not.

I am apart of the solution.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LMAO@ this username.

I can't breathe.