How y'all got some of these non-blacks saying '? ' on the IC with impunity?

Options

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So Ohhhla was banned for thinking outside the hive mind. Very nice, some day the dream of a site with just 10 ? cosigning and gassing each each other up will be fulfilled.

kai wrote: »
    @Kai's giving out 'feelings' bans?...disappointed tbh.

if you think banning him for posting a vid of a lil white girl saying ? is a feelings ban then so be it

lol @ kat cosigning this, ? your whole existence is nothing but feelings. keep clicking reactions and keep your clap trap shut and in it's place hoe

if i banned folks for being insufferable pieces of ? , you would've been gone ages ago, and i'm not counting your fifty-eleven "retirements"

[
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread reminds me of the scene in Do The Right Thing
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LadyZee wrote: »
    ? happens wrote: »
    ?

@zee come save your calf

She's my cub.

Not my calf.

I already have a pair of lovely calves, I don't need another :-).

Calf is the correct term...

Cub/calf/cat/whatever....

Holocaust worse than slavery though?
    Wtf?

Kat's on her own with that opinion..

Apparently not
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All african americans are black but not all blacks are african american.
    I'll tell anyone in a heart beat I am not african american but I am black.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    ? think that saying that the holocaust was worse than slavery (which I don't think is true, but I don't think is crazy/racist either) is racial blasphemy, but distinguishing between (good) blacks and (bad) '? ' is perfectly OK.

? is utterly ridiculous, an insult to our ancestors, and the people who think that should be ashamed of themselves.
  • flacofitz
    flacofitz Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I been gave up on dat ? plus it's just a ? word...if I make up some word n say it's a derogatory term for ppl livin Florida...u gonna get offended if u from FA?...not sayin forget history but certain ? u gotta move on from n leave it in the past yo...
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @konceptjones you are incorrect, sir.

Afro-Latinos are not Black Americans. Therefore, they can not be viewed as Black Americans. Even, though the slave ships went to South America too; does not mean they are Black American because they have black skin. They're culture is different from Black people, hence the word, Black Americans.

Please do your research on culture and ethnicity for Black people in America.

However, we are all untied by the slave trade due to our people being shipped from West Africa.

Please show me where I said anything about "Black Americans".

I'll quote my own post to make this easier:

blackrain wrote: »
    Add @blackrain‌ he a ? steady ? . Y'all ain't blacc u wish u were but you aren't

Stop typing like a fake gang member for one replacing "k" with a "c" then after you learn to spell pick up another book and learn there were far more black folks taken to Central and South America than North America.

Miss me wit this deflecting ? .Bloods and crips dont exist in chitown never seen one a day in my life I type like this cuz I feel like it

You a ? you speak spanish you arent blacc period I don't give a fucc how many slaves were shipped to south america.

^^^? failed basic history.

Africans were shipped all over the Americas and many are quite proud of their African heritage (except many Brasilian people but that's due to a fairly successful whitewashing campaign). Even people like the late Hugo Chavez was quick to tell people he was Afro Latino.

Oh, before I forget... The most populated country in South America (Brasil) is a Portugese speaking country, not Spanish.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Add @blackrain‌ he a ? steady ? . Y'all ain't blacc u wish u were but you aren't

Stop typing like a fake gang member for one replacing "k" with a "c" then after you learn to spell pick up another book and learn there were far more black folks taken to Central and South America than North America.

Miss me wit this deflecting ? .Bloods and crips dont exist in chitown never seen one a day in my life I type like this cuz I feel like it

You a ? you speak spanish you arent blacc period I don't give a fucc how many slaves were shipped to south america.

^^^? failed basic history.

Africans were shipped all over the Americas and many are quite proud of their African heritage (except many Brasilian people but that's due to a fairly successful whitewashing campaign). Even people like the late Hugo Chavez was quick to tell people he was Afro Latino.

Oh, before I forget... The most populated country in South America (Brasil) is a Portugese speaking country, not Spanish.

@blackrain I was referring to @konceptjones refuting Tommy Billfiger's post.
    He was incorrect in his statement.
    Secondly, Tommy Billfiger did not articulate his statement properly; however, I understood where he was completely coming from. This is why I was stating Black American and etc.

I know what I am speaking about

@elrawd Look you Mole-ly perm having ? canadian hoe. Dont come for me, unless I send for you.

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do what I want, Charles. You're not my supervisor
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chuck i was born and raised in the US tho
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ?

@zee come save your calf

She's my cub.

Not my calf.

Wtf?

Say lady ima lace you up right quick so you don't trip im from da country i own and trade live stock.... that has nothing to do wit calf

My original post stands
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its some ? in this house! Its some ? in this house!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IHUl8CwCvI
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ?

@zee come save your calf

She's my cub.

Not my calf.

Wtf?

Say lady ima lace you up right quick so you don't trip im from da country i own and trade live stock.... that has nothing to do wit calf

My original post stands

Such an ?
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Not having black skin makes you not black"
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Piyonce wrote: »
    "Not having black skin makes you not black"

@Elrawd looks like a ? Mannequin
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    My concern is with black AMERICANS.

Where do "black AMERICANS" originate from?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    My concern is with black AMERICANS.

M

Where do "black AMERICANS" originate from?

Mexico according to some on here
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Sanchez
    Conflict
    Kat
    Matt

All have said it

*gives the above listed the side eye*
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I gave up on the mods when they allowed this ? to be posted

Kat2562 wrote:
    Black people: Don't compare slavery to the Holocaust. They're apples and oranges. Yes they're both fruit, but that's about it. Slavery was horrific, of course. But the Holocaust was a DELIBERATE, SYSTEMATIC, DESTRUCTION OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Also black people, stop ? and whining about slavery. You people need to quit with the entitlement attitude and earn your keep. I know white people ? as well, but it's not at levels you guys do. Just sayin.

Also, there's a difference between n_ggers and black people. Oh yes, and I have black friends; tons of them.

SMMFGDH

@sixsicksins

typical to paraphrase kevin hart kat you are something else.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @kat didnt post that, no cape
    That @riddlerap‌ ? says it all the time
    that ? is the definition of a suburban poser

rap music influenced his entire being

she may not have but somebody did we need to get on this right now

*insert the black community frowns on these shenanigans meme*