How y'all got some of these non-blacks saying '? ' on the IC with impunity?

Options

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Puerto Rican/Colombian living in innercity Jersey City growing up on hiphop its a word that was said alot. It try not use it offline.. i still feel some kind of way when black folks use the word when talking to me...for ex " My ? Rich Boy etc".

i cringe when I see and hear whites, asians/oriental and non black arabs using it.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I'm feeling 2 type of ways about this...
    30a6jjp.jpg
    39eu0.jpg
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Darxwell wrote: »
    My concern is with black AMERICANS.

Where do "black AMERICANS" originate from?
    tumblr_m6w2j8hZix1qkyh3bo1_500.gif
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A man gets married. Has a daughter.

Rears her through infancy, puberty and into adulthood ..

She gets married. Leaves her father's house and bears a new name.

She has a new life now BUT is still connected to her father for life by blood

Just an analogy I think befits conflicts within the African/Afro American question.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Sanchez
    Conflict
    Kat
    Matt

All have said it

the infamous mudshark herself, who is really surprised though?
  • purpngold
    Options
    I gave up on the mods when they allowed this ? to be posted
    Kat2180 wrote:
    Black people: Don't compare slavery to the Holocaust. They're apples and oranges. Yes they're both fruit, but that's about it. Slavery was horrific, of course. But the Holocaust was a DELIBERATE, SYSTEMATIC, DESTRUCTION OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Also black people, stop ? and whining about slavery. You people need to quit with the entitlement attitude and earn your keep. I know white people ? as well, but it's not at levels you guys do. Just sayin.

Also, there's a difference between n_ggers and black people. Oh yes, and I have black friends; tons of them.

SMMFGDH

and y'all wonder why I hate kat
  • purpngold
    Options
    oh and this fool
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYYygV4mO1k

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    Kat2180 wrote:
    Black people: Don't compare slavery to the Holocaust. They're apples and oranges. Yes they're both fruit, but that's about it. Slavery was horrific, of course. But the Holocaust was a DELIBERATE, SYSTEMATIC, DESTRUCTION OF INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Also black people, stop ? and whining about slavery. You people need to quit with the entitlement attitude and earn your keep. I know white people ? as well, but it's not at levels you guys do. Just sayin.

Also, there's a difference between n_ggers and black people. Oh yes, and I have black friends; tons of them.

SMMFGDH

You hate me because of something someone said I said on the internet?

Seems legit.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? stay mad dawgggg!
  • purpngold
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Kat2180 wrote:

SMMFGDH

Seems legit.
    and you tried to say that you never said that...
  • Kat
    Options
    Kat2180 wrote:

SMMFGDH

Seems legit.

Because I don't say that, nor do I think it should be said in "mixed" company, if at all.

• purpngold
    Options
    Kat2180 wrote:

SMMFGDH

Seems legit.

Because I don't say that, nor do I think it should be said in "mixed" company, if at all.

that's racist
  • Kat
    Options
    You're racist.
  • purpngold
    Options
    You're racist.
    sorry
  • Kat
    Options
    No you're not.
  • purpngold
    Options
    and you aren't either
  • purpngold
    Options
    Kat2180 wrote:

SMMFGDH

damn that was harsh
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people should just tell whomever they are speaking to,to only call call them by their name...if they dont comply, get violent.

But you cant control what people say when they arent speaking to you.So if two white people call each other ? ...? it let em, if they call u ? and u dont like it, you need to make it known

Before they start treating you like the coward ? from 12 years a slave
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh and this fool
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYYygV4mO1k

No passes given but there's levels to this ? imo

If that goofball says the word in my presence i'll check him in a hostile tone and possibly threaten violence.

If a matt-like Devil utters "ni" in my presence i'll attempt to detach his head from his shoulders with a swift uppercut.

I think intent is a factor in most situations and id handle it accordingly

thats just me tho
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Even Asians say it oh and he from Houston

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMAjQZkbwmI

@John_Blazini‌ the black man uttered that just before he stepped out the door. I too thought it was the Asian guy at first, but watch closely, it was the black man.