Comments

• MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was Rosenberg wrong?
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care if Big and Pac come out the grave and start rockin skinny jeans and skirts......not me aight. Not me.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Can't believe K.B. Da Kidnappa likes Jay-Z.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ yo I wouldn't be surprised if Kanye started rocking that ?
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To those Vogue'n is this next?
    Maybe a Yankee fitted version.

Screen-Shot-2014-03-14-at-1.33.20-PM.png
    No shade, those are kind of hot. I don't wear hats though.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, ? is unacceptable.
  • Mr. Rich Pryor
    Mr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well lookee wat we have here fellas!
    o-KANYE-WEST-SKIRT-570.jpg?6
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Traded his soul for riches.
  • jvlioo
    jvlioo Members Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

No shade, those are kind of hot. I don't wear hats though.

But you're a woman, this is going to advertised for men. ? can't ride.
  • jvlioo
    jvlioo Members Posts: 570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well lookee wat we have here fellas!
    o-KANYE-WEST-SKIRT-570.jpg?6

Yo that hoodie is kinda dope. I stopped looking once the hoodie ended.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

do chicks wear this now?

would be a dope stage costume for a singer or video vixen
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    I think these ? from the Chi got blackballed for this song years back but it was the troof!

http://youtu.be/kAW-cPADZZQ

Damn when was this ? happenin? When ? was droppin all those songs about louis bags and ? ? I'm known to occasionally carry a diaper bag but that's different. I usually got my kid with me and it's filled with diapers and ? . This ? goes hard though.
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    lordhonka2 wrote: »
    So now it's a problem when rappers are wearing skits, but nobody said anything about people saggin.

so you feel like those two are similar

tell me more about how wearing your pants to big is the same as wearing womens clothes......

Pants sagging in prison generally means you're allowing easy access to take it up the ass much like a skirt allows for easy access. It's one of those things that was unknowingly injected into hip hop culture to feminize the black man. I'm pretty sure the idea was that young ? would go to prison thinking they look gangsta and they proceed to get ? up the ass and come out of jail ? .
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Beyonce is tired of that Jay has begun lost so now she has decided to go back to her roots and listen to Ether

tumblr_ln5vqz4OUO1qh4bkao1_500.gif
    th_lunapic_133598703073028_6.gif
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fagget ? . ? hiphop at this point
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rappers just want attention ... but kanye is a clothing designer too so expecct this to be as popular as skinny jeans were in the near future
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    housemouse wrote: »
    So now it's a problem when rappers are wearing skits, but nobody said anything about people saggin.

tell me more about how wearing your pants to big is the same as wearing womens clothes......

Pants sagging in prison generally means you're allowing easy access to take it up the ass much like a skirt allows for easy access. It's one of those things that was unknowingly injected into hip hop culture to feminize the black man. I'm pretty sure the idea was that young ? would go to prison thinking they look gangsta and they proceed to get ? up the ass and come out of jail ? .

Who told you that? That's not true. Sagging started from wearing your older brothers hand me down jeans that were too big for you. I don't know where people get this sagging and prison sex idea from.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »

Who told you that? That's not true. Sagging started from wearing your older brothers hand me down jeans that were too big for you. I don't know where people get this sagging and prison sex idea from.

You don't have to wear big pants to be saggin. You can wear proper clothes and still be saggin I use to see all the time in the park ? are saggin in their gym shorts. Yes it came from the prison culture everybody knows that because the prison culture became apart of hip-hop.
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    That's not even a skirt though. I came in here ready to lmao and give a Jay a L but that's just a over sized long T. It's called layering, those kind of shirts are supposed to be worn like that.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

This is one of the worst urban legends that keeps getting passed down. Sagging meant nothing more than you wearing pants that were too big or hand me downs from an older brother/cousin. In prison they at times will take belts, shoe strings, pretty much anything a person can use to ? themselves (or someone else) if they think the situation called for it.

• semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so IC is this an L or not?
    I say them pants is another story tho