@J-Breezy
    Who's that in your avi..
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    housemouse wrote: »
    lordhonka2 wrote: »
    So now it's a problem when rappers are wearing skits, but nobody said anything about people saggin.

so you feel like those two are similar

tell me more about how wearing your pants to big is the same as wearing womens clothes......

Pants sagging in prison generally means you're allowing easy access to take it up the ass much like a skirt allows for easy access. It's one of those things that was unknowingly injected into hip hop culture to feminize the black man. I'm pretty sure the idea was that young ? would go to prison thinking they look gangsta and they proceed to get ? up the ass and come out of jail ? .

This is one of the worst urban legends that keeps getting passed down. Sagging meant nothing more than you wearing pants that were too big or hand me downs from an older brother/cousin. In prison they at times will take belts, shoe strings, pretty much anything a person can use to ? themselves (or someone else) if they think the situation called for it.

why didn't older generation sag their pants then?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk wtf he got on, if it's a skirt or oversized t-shirts.

I know I wouldn't wear it though.
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Idk wtf he got on, if it's a skirt or oversized t-shirts.

I know I wouldn't wear it though.

@gns it's a extra length T for layering, a fashion staple that's been around for a minute now. It doesn't look like a skirt at all imo but Jay looks silly. The color of the layering T should be grey which would've looked way better under the Black T. He looks akward in that fit, like he's trying to fit in.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    So what we learned here is that @GovernmentCheese and @CB work at the same boutique. Got it.
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    O-o
    ok.

Lmao, I do agree that he's to old
    Stew wrote: »
    So what we learned here is that @GovernmentCheese and @CB work at the same boutique. Got it.

@stew lol nah fam, I just love fashion, I put up there with music and sports. I'm not a fan of layering and I agree that he looks stupid as ? . I just said it's not a skirt.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He created swag after all .. .
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Bunch of reformed ? in the thread cuz half the ? in here were wearin even longer shirts than that in 2008....and some of em still are, but I wont say no names...........@stew

• Stew
    Options
    Ive never had any shirts that long bruh, I actually enjoy dressing like a man. Good try tho.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that Stew wears this skirt while listen to Bring em out or Go get it

? QB run you south ? !
  • Stew
    Options
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Man, I dont even feel like searching all over the IC for ur pics but youve already posted pics with ur shirt to ur kneecaps with the hammer pants so chill....u was rockin tall tees from 00' to 05' just like every other ? in the thread...so by yall logic u were all ? at one point in time..

/end of story
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    And for the bamas and the swaggerless, these are skinny jeans just so u know, Hov has on reg straight leg jeans smh..

Kid+Cudi+HBO+Annual+Emmy+Awards+Post+Award+Z62y_12wD7el.jpg

Is that what Hov has on or nah?.....nah.
  • Sweat jones
    Sweat jones Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You have to deluded if you cant see the pattern and the fact that these slaves are being made to wear skirts. I might not be an officail skirt but thats wear its heading give it couple years. All you dudes talking bout ouversized ts and layering are the same ones gonna be rocking the skirts talking but 'nah b this the hottest ? out right now'.

All the ? are ? prob ? but definately house ? .

do some of you even now what a house ? is?
  • Stew
    Options
    Man, I dont even feel like searching all over the IC for ur pics but youve already posted pics with ur shirt to ur kneecaps with the hammer pants so chill....u was rockin tall tees from 00' to 05' just like every other ? in the thread...so by yall logic u were all ? at one point in time..

/end of story

That's just not true. I've never in my life had a "tall tee". I always thought that ? looked dumb.
  • Sweat jones
    Options
    And they look like ? in the 2nd picture

am i lying?

They both at least 40 years old

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ this dude all up in his feels over a rapper's fashion sense ..
  • life_fulfilled
    life_fulfilled Members Posts: 25
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    housemouse wrote: »
    lordhonka2 wrote: »
    So now it's a problem when rappers are wearing skits, but nobody said anything about people saggin.

so you feel like those two are similar

tell me more about how wearing your pants to big is the same as wearing womens clothes......

Pants sagging in prison generally means you're allowing easy access to take it up the ass much like a skirt allows for easy access. It's one of those things that was unknowingly injected into hip hop culture to feminize the black man. I'm pretty sure the idea was that young ? would go to prison thinking they look gangsta and they proceed to get ? up the ass and come out of jail ? .

This is one of the worst urban legends that keeps getting passed down. Sagging meant nothing more than you wearing pants that were too big or hand me downs from an older brother/cousin. In prison they at times will take belts, shoe strings, pretty much anything a person can use to ? themselves (or someone else) if they think the situation called for it.

why didn't older generation sag their pants then?

What relevance do previous generations have? As if people and culture are static. People had different attitudes towards clothing and style back then. Which should be obvious. Are you wearing the same thing your grandparents did? Why wasn't the Jean fashionable until the 70s?
  • Sweat jones
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

Nah dont try play ? . There grown black men wearing skirts so they get called on that.

Wheres the feelings u defending ? ? .
  • Stew
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

Nah dont try play ? . There grown black men wearing skirts so they get called on that.

Wheres the feelings u defending ? ? .

He aint even talkin about you bruh smh
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meh, I didn't think less of Sean Connery for it and this is no different

connery-1-th.jpg