Biggie's Murderer Found! (LAPD Dective Tells All)

Options

Comments

• Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2pac found out he was getting ganked for his paper..Think They owed him 13 Million..He started spazzing out saying he was gone leave the label,get his money,and take masters of other unreleased songs that were worth more millions with him..Suge got word,set him up,then made Biggie's murder look like it was all a part of retaliation for 2pac's Murder months before...So basically Biggie was just A ? for 2pac being killed over money

So suge set up Tupac and decided to sit next to him while bullets are flying?

Professional shooters bruh..It was A organized hit.

Have you seen the car? There was nothing professional about it. Only reason suge never got hit was because pac was trying to get into the back seat and ended up blocking suge

If It was just some crazy crip ? out riding for their set..That ? would've been alot more messier than that bruh...Alot more

Well ? , the only thing that could be worse than that is if they missed the damn car

So I guess you're not familiar with Mob style hits?..How ? in the mob would put A price on somebody that was once close to the family's head,sit in the same car with them so they wouldn't see it coming?..I understand if you don't believe it..but let's not act like it's not Possible..They looked up to Mob culture over there at Death Row..They ran it just like An organized Crime organization...Think about it

they shot into the car. About 13 times and like I said before the only reason suge wasn't hit was because pac jumped up. 13 shots and only 4 landed. That's not professional. By dumb luck suge got out alive

Surgical shooters do exist you know?..Could've been firing ? shots and hitting Pac anytime they could get A clear shot that wouldn't Put Suge at risk of getting hit..All of this ? is possible man..

idk man, admittedly I don't know about mob hits and ? unless it's put in a movie. The other story just makes more sense to me

• TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's also no proof that Tupac was leaving deathrow. Makaveli records was going to be distributed under deathrow. Killing him was stupid

There was proof that Death Row owed 2pac 13 Million dollars he was mad about before he died tho
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2pac found out he was getting ganked for his paper..Think They owed him 13 Million..He started spazzing out saying he was gone leave the label,get his money,and take masters of other unreleased songs that were worth more millions with him..Suge got word,set him up,then made Biggie's murder look like it was all a part of retaliation for 2pac's Murder months before...So basically Biggie was just A ? for 2pac being killed over money

Have you seen the car? There was nothing professional about it. Only reason suge never got hit was because pac was trying to get into the back seat and ended up blocking suge

If It was just some crazy crip ? out riding for their set..That ? would've been alot more messier than that bruh...Alot more

Well ? , the only thing that could be worse than that is if they missed the damn car

So I guess you're not familiar with Mob style hits?..How ? in the mob would put A price on somebody that was once close to the family's head,sit in the same car with them so they wouldn't see it coming?..I understand if you don't believe it..but let's not act like it's not Possible..They looked up to Mob culture over there at Death Row..They ran it just like An organized Crime organization...Think about it

I've read plenty of Mob books and seen documentaries, this is misleading....the accomplice never puts himself in the line of fire.....the shooter always does it from the backseat.....not in the middle of the street with bullets wizzing everywhere....
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy ? is, if the killer of BIG and Pac were still alive, they would be the most hated figures of the black community, right next to Zimmerman, bar none.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    I know this been said millions of times before but you really forget how ? young they were. They were damn near kids still. That tv & wardrobe make mofos look older. 2pac was 25 and Biggie was 24. ? is bugged out when you think about it.

People grew up quicker back in the day, especially when the ? epidemic was around.
  • TrillRussell
    edited March 2014
    Options

I've read plenty of Mob books and seen documentaries, this is misleading....the accomplice never puts himself in the line of fire.....the shooter always does it from the backseat.....not in the middle of the street with bullets wizzing everywhere....

Hits have been carried out this way fam...especially when they can afford A1 shooters with Marksmen experience...And back then Suge could afford the best shooters money could buy..like I said it's cool if y'all don't believe it...but it's all possible..All the ends meets..All the motives are there
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don´t understand one thing.Why would Suge hire a man to ? BIG if the person that killed Pac had nothing to do with Big or his crew or the whole east side.? does not make sense.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    It´s like a person killing my brother and I´ll just go all out killing random people.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    I don´t understand one thing.Why would Suge hire a man to ? BIG if the person that killed Pac had nothing to do with Big or his crew or the whole east side.? does not make sense.

Puff and henchman had connections to Orlando. Orlando snatched one of the deathrow chains for puffy a few months earlier. That's why he was jumped that night
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options

Puff and henchman had connections to Orlando. Orlando snatched one of the deathrow chains for puffy a few months earlier. That's why he was jumped that night

Aight cool.You know the ? up parte about this is that.Biggie had nothing to do with chain snatching...Just a bunch of egos clashing.Now I know why Nas said....A buncho of ? die around you...Mother crying etc.? know.
  • TrillRussell
    Options

Hits have been carried out this way fam...especially when they can afford A1 shooters with Marksmen experience...And back then Suge could afford the best shooters money can buy..like I said it's cool if y'all don't believe it...but it's all possible..All the ends meets..All the motives are there

first of all.....what do you mean by afford shooters with marksmen experiance?....The mafia does not contract out hits to people who are not members nor affiliated...hell members don't even get paid for committing murders....thats in the job description......second of all....where are you getting this from?....where is your example?....the only thing close to what you are saying is the hit on Angelo Bruno.....Bruno was in the passenger seat and John Stanfa was in the driver seat....the shooter came up behind Bruno with one shotgun blast....directly behind Bruno.....I've been reading up on the mafia for years....you're reaching fam....

You think it was A coincidence that Suge ordered all of the guys working security that night to not carry their weapons?c'mon my ? ..Think..Suge setting this all up is far from A reach.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wheres the proof Deathrow owed pac 13 mill?

Wheres the proof Suge ordered security not to carry weapons?

Suge bailed pac out of jail.Seemed like homies when they were together
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

Aight cool.You know the ? up parte about this is that.Biggie had nothing to do with chain snatching...Just a bunch of egos clashing.Now I know why Nas said....A buncho of ? die around you...Mother crying etc.? know.

Yeah I agree. The whole situation was sad and stupid. Two extremely talented mcs dead over a damn chain.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess some of you ? aren't too familiar with Mob style hits here...People saying "Why would he set him up and he's sitting in the same car with him" is the exact purpose of carrying out A hit that way.

What kind of movie ? you been watching? I grew up on the West Coast Crips and Bloods abound I have been shot at in Driveby's that had nothing to do with me wrong place wrong time. I know Knuckleheads that that are deep in the game and I shoot better then all of them most of these kats shoot wild no precision that is why there are so many casualties from strays. ? even setups end up having more casualties that have nothing to do with ? then actual bangers. This is not Boyz in the Hood nor Menace to Society. Get up on the culture here on the best coast before speaking on it like that you sound silly. All that is besides the point economically Pac even leaving Deathrow and being owed money was worth more to Suge alive as Deathrow owned the Masters not Pac. you have been spoonfed sensationalized ? by people who had a agenda against Deathrow. Pac's Family and Homies all have hated on Suge over money and placing Pac in that situation but they also have all cosigned Suge Riding for Pac not one has ever even remotely inferred Suge was any where involved in anything but retaliation for his shooting...
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hits have been carried out this way fam...especially when they can afford A1 shooters with Marksmen experience...And back then Suge could afford the best shooters money can buy..like I said it's cool if y'all don't believe it...but it's all possible..All the ends meets..All the motives are there

first of all.....what do you mean by afford shooters with marksmen experiance?....The mafia does not contract out hits to people who are not members nor affiliated...hell members don't even get paid for committing murders....thats in the job description......second of all....where are you getting this from?....where is your example?....the only thing close to what you are saying is the hit on Angelo Bruno.....Bruno was in the passenger seat and John Stanfa was in the driver seat....the shooter came up behind Bruno with one shotgun blast....directly behind Bruno.....I've been reading up on the mafia for years....you're reaching fam....

You think it was A coincidence that Suge ordered all of the guys working security that night to not carry their weapons?c'mon my ? ..Think..Suge setting this all up is far from A reach.

I'm just sayin.....mob hits and and the way 2pac got killed don't have any correlation...
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

You think it was A coincidence that Suge ordered all of the guys working security that night to not carry their weapons?c'mon my ? ..Think..Suge

setting this all up is far from A reach.

that call came from the head of security(forgot his name) not suge. Which shows cause suge was questioning Frank a few days ago about why he didn't do ?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    *days later, not ago smh lol
  • TrillRussell
    Options

2pac's mom sued Death Row over the Millions he was owed,Security guards have done documentaries on it and said they were ordered not to carry their weapons that night..and bruh..it's homies that have clashed over A few hundred dollars that were owed and weren't paid...you don't think ? will fall out over 13 Million?lol...c'mon son
  • TrillRussell
    Options
    I guess some of you ? aren't too familiar with Mob style hits here...People saying "Why would he set him up and he's sitting in the same car with him" is the exact purpose of carrying out A hit that way.

What kind of movie ? you been watching? I grew up on the West Coast Crips and Bloods abound I have been shot at in Driveby's that had nothing to do with me wrong place wrong time. I know Knuckleheads that that are deep in the game and I shoot better then all of them most of these kats shoot wild no precision that is why there are so many casualties from strays. ? even setups end up having more casualties that have nothing to do with ? then actual bangers. This is not Boyz in the Hood nor Menace to Society. Get up on the culture here on the best coast before speaking on it like that you sound silly. All that is besides the point economically Pac even leaving Deathrow and being owed money was worth more to Suge alive as Deathrow owned the Masters not Pac. you have been spoonfed sensationalized ? by people who had a agenda against Deathrow. Pac's Family and Homies all have hated on Suge over money and placing Pac in that situation but they also have all cosigned Suge Riding for Pac not one has ever even remotely inferred Suge was any where involved in anything but retaliation for his shooting...

So I have to be from Cali to know Money is the root of all evil and will turn best friends to enemies?..cool
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options

2pac's mom sued Death Row over the Millions he was owed,Security guards have done documentaries on it and said they were ordered not to carry their weapons that night..and bruh..it's homies that have clashed over A few hundred dollars that were owed and weren't paid...you don't think ? will fall out over 13 Million?lol...c'mon son

as vocal as Pac was, you think he wouldn't have said anything when he was alive?

Pac is even in a interview 3-4 days before he was shot, saying him & Suge is about to build Death Row East "If you believe in ? then believe in Death Row East"

I'm saying if Pac was furious about being robbed for money during that time then why was he trying to expand business with the same person who was supposedly robbing him
  • TrillRussell
    Options

You think it was A coincidence that Suge ordered all of the guys working security that night to not carry their weapons?c'mon my ? ..Think..Suge

setting this all up is far from A reach.

that call came from the head of security(forgot his name) not suge. Which shows cause suge was questioning Frank a few days ago about why he didn't do ?

Where would the head of Security get that order to Tell other ? tho?Suge was the 1 cutting the checks bruh..
  • TrillRussell
    edited March 2014
    Options
    And Another Gem in this case...Kadafi (2pac's young ? ) said he could Identify the shooter and was willing to talk..A couple weeks later he ended up getting murked before he could say anything...another coincidence?
  • TrillRussell
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

as vocal as Pac was, you think he wouldn't have said anything when he was alive?

Pac is even in a interview 3-4 days before he was shot, saying him & Suge is about to build Death Row East "If you believe in ? then believe in Death Row East"

I'm saying if Pac was furious about being robbed for money during that time then why was he trying to expand business with the same person who was supposedly robbing him

Sounds good..but the security guards and people close to Pac said he wanted out....