Biggie's Murderer Found! (LAPD Dective Tells All)

Options

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    My cousin used to be Suges lawyer I wonder if he still can get in contact with him.

Who, David Jenner?

I'm not white neither is my cousin.
    Joke or not he was one his lawyers around 05/06
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So.... Suge hired Christopher Dorner to take the hit on PAC?

Then he shot up the LAPD for not giving him his dues in the murder.

Then suge wrote up the manifesto to cover himself for hiring him?

^^^ is as plausible as some of the ? in this thread lol.

Good drop @busta‌
  • TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn you Kats have really been programmed to think Suge was some super genius Doctor Doom villain or some ? , was going to debate further but then read the rest of the posts and was like ? it. Cannot argue with Drones that have been programmed to believe whatever over the facts and commonsense, but then commonsense is a uncommon thing these days...

The guy is not stupid tho

He had and still has craaazy connects

Not the same though having connects and being smart does not make one capable of planning with precision a hit right next to him where he killed someone he owed 13 million while still owing close to a $100 mill between Dre and Snoop. I mean honestly think about it either of those two would have been more profitable to murk then Pac at that point who was under contract and had the most airtight contract of them all giving them his Masters of all recordings so he could be let out of Jail. You have to let go of a lot of logic in order to believe Suge killed Pac over those other 2 and that he planned a hit with Gangbangers like that while sitting next to the target...

Snoop and Dre weren't raising hell about Money or threatening to take Masters from the studio..All they wanted was their freedom at the time..Pac wanted out and he wanted the money that was owed to him..
  • TrillRussell
    Options
    it's funny how ? are disregarding all the fishy ? leading up to the shooting..just to take 1 part of it that "seems" far fetched and run with it...
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn you Kats have really been programmed to think Suge was some super genius Doctor Doom villain or some ? , was going to debate further but then read the rest of the posts and was like ? it. Cannot argue with Drones that have been programmed to believe whatever over the facts and commonsense, but then commonsense is a uncommon thing these days...

Not the same though having connects and being smart does not make one capable of planning with precision a hit right next to him where he killed someone he owed 13 million while still owing close to a $100 mill between Dre and Snoop. I mean honestly think about it either of those two would have been more profitable to murk then Pac at that point who was under contract and had the most airtight contract of them all giving them his Masters of all recordings so he could be let out of Jail. You have to let go of a lot of logic in order to believe Suge killed Pac over those other 2 and that he planned a hit with Gangbangers like that while sitting next to the target...

Snoop and Dre weren't raising hell about Money or threatening to take Masters from the studio..All they wanted was their freedom at the time..Pac wanted out and he wanted the money that was owed to him..

Umm actually Dre took all his masters and gave them ? up quick when Suge nem showed up at his front door.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont care how good of aim any hood dude,mob cat or sharpshooter has i aint sitting next to a dude i want taken out specially if im a 6'4 300 plus pound dude

Word even if solid snake was the shooter
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look where suge is at now and think about where he could've been if Tupac was alive. Too much money Tupac could've brought to that label alive

suge probably would have been a billionaire by the early 2000s
  • onthafly
    onthafly Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
  • TrillRussell
    Options

Umm actually Dre took all his masters and gave them ? up quick when Suge nem showed up at his front door.

Aw well I never heard about that..but I do know Suge said "When It came to Dre..All He wanted was the freedom to get loose and do his own thing..And I gave him that"...and All Snoop wanted was A fresh start as well..2pac being as vocal as he is..he was the only ? raising hell about the money he was owed..those other ? knew better
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...For dudes in here saying "theres no proof of Suge oweing Pac millions"...I remember back then Pac approached Suge about his money after AEOM dropped and sold. Suge gave Pac $200,000 cash. Pac was boasting, "Death Row about to start printing our own money." ...Then later Pac approached Suge about the rest of his money and Suge kept beating around the bushes (Suge had bushes before Birdman). Pac got ? with Suge and Suge gave Pac a Rolls Royce and told him to ? . Pac definitely had financial issues with Suge.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...For dudes in here saying "theres no proof of Suge oweing Pac millions"...I remember back then Pac approached Suge about his money after AEOM dropped and sold. Suge gave Pac $200,000 cash. Pac was boasting, "Death Row about to start printing our own money." ...Then later Pac approached Suge about the rest of his money and Suge kept beating around the bushes (Suge had bushes before Birdman). Pac got ? with Suge and Suge gave Pac a Rolls Royce and told him to ? . Pac definitely had financial issues with Suge.

Damn that's that ether. He paid Pac $200,000 after his sales of AEOM. & this is in 96' that ? Pac probably could've got that at a show for $200,000
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Damn that's that ether. He paid Pac $200,000 after his sales of AEOM. & this is in 96' that ? Pac probably could've got that at a show for $200,000

...Pac wanted to have control of his own future and was trying to get Euphanasia Records started. Suge didnt like that. Snoop Dogg's checks was in the bushes too. Fredro Starr said Pac told him "You dont wanna' come over here. Nikkas is gettin' it bad."
  • TrillRussell
    edited March 2014
    Options

If you were alive back then you know Suge was prolly the most feared man in the music industry at the time...This wouldn't even be A topic of discussion if you knew how he was moving back then...And the ironic thing about you ? talking about people being droned and programmed the same logic can be applied to you ? that believe everything is simple and nothing beyond the norm ever happens...
  • TrillRussell
    Options
    You gotta take in account. Pac was worth wayyyyyyyy more to Suge alive than dead. Suge was power hungry & he wanted to take over east coast & run bad boy out of the industry. Without Pac your plan destroyed

Nah bruh...2pac was worth more dead than Alive..He had already did like 300 songs done,..and after he died That ? record sales skyrocketed..every album he dropped was going at least 4x Platinum for a long time..they could drop A Pac album today and that ? will go platinum..but He could've fell off had he stayed alive..it's possible..but The money being made off his name of the "dead icon" status is up there with Elvis and Marylyn Monroe..so nah I can't agree with that.

But Suge don't make money off of Pac anymore. So he shot himself in his foot

That's because Mama Shakur was up on her business...She Sued Death Row for the money Pac was owed and all of his music and she won..Sold his music to Jive and got A joint label deal..Amaru records if i'm not mistaken..
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? REALLY believe suge had pac hit??? Y'all on y'all own with that theory I don't see it especially over the change that he would of made ×10 had pac still been alive I mean ? acting like pac wouldn't have been doing numbers and making millions had he lived...

Deathrow died with pac so "if" and I use that term very loosely, suge had anything to do with it by placing a hit on his biggest money maker WHILE sitting next to him in the car that the hit is pose to take place in he's the dumbest person ever in the rap game and I wouldn't take suge for that big of a ?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you were alive back then you know Suge was prolly the most feared man in the music industry at the time...This wouldn't even be A topic of discussion if you knew how he was moving back then...And the ironic thing about you ? talking about people being droned and programmed the same logic can be applied to you ? that believe everything is simple and nothing beyond the norm ever happens...

You are young and new so i forgive you I am a Product of the west coast and back then My Uncle was signed to MC Hammer under a development deal I have worked in the westcoast music scene personally since the 90's as a Studio builder, sound board engineer/Beatmaker/ producer, my former Label I worked for worked with E40, Yukmouth Killa Tay, Syko, Mac Dre and many other kats mostly from the bay but all the way to LA from the CD. I am not going to try and convince you any further that your ? is nonsense you can believe what you want it will not make it true. Anyone who grew up out here on the best coast knows what popped off before and after Pac died, they understand the Gang culture and have never fell for the media agenda against the west coast for anyone other then Dre's circle. We all lived through the blackballing after Pac's death and most of us through far less then 6 degrees of separation...
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac was taking Nas like Ls before Nas was .
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So y'all believe every story about suge but this one
  • TrillRussell
    edited March 2014
    Options

You are young and new so i forgive you I am a Product of the west coast and back then My Uncle was signed to MC Hammer under a development deal I have worked in the westcoast music scene personally since the 90's as a Studio builder, sound board engineer/Beatmaker/ producer, my former Label I worked for worked with E40, Yukmouth Killa Tay, Syko, Mac Dre and many other kats mostly from the bay but all the way to LA from the CD. I am not going to try and convince you any further that your ? is nonsense you can believe what you want it will not make it true. Anyone who grew up out here on the best coast knows what popped off before and after Pac died, they understand the Gang culture and have never fell for the media agenda against the west coast for anyone other then Dre's circle. We all lived through the blackballing after Pac's death and most of us through far less then 6 degrees of separation...

Dog..none of that changes all the facts that were coming out of the mouths of the people that were in the Death Row circle around the time of 2pac's death..show me 1 thing leading up to the actual shooting that I lied about or is fabricated..Everything i'm saying can be confirmed..2pac was having financial issues with Death Row and wanted his money...That's A fact..When Pac was spazzing out he was talking about taking master tapes out of the studio without permission..that's A fact..On the night of the shooting Suge randomly ordered Security guards guarding 2pac not to carry weapons..And that was the 1st time he ever made that order..That's A fact...A lil while after pac had died Kadafi said he knew the shooter,could identify him,and was willing to talk about everything going on with 2pac before he was killed..Got found with A gunshot in his head on the stairs of his apartment building in Jersey..THESE ARE FACTS..I aint just pulling this ? out of the sky my ? ..i'm connecting dots...if you don't see it that's on you..but don't act like the ? don't make sense..
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You listed 4 "facts" which are all based on hearsay except the part about Kadafi being dead...

1) 2pac was having financial issues with Death Row and wanted his money.
    2) When Pac was spazzing out he was talking about taking master tapes out of the studio without permission.
    3) On the night of the shooting Suge randomly ordered Security guards guarding 2pac not to carry weapons
    4) Kadafi said he knew the shooter,could identify him,and was willing to talk... got found with A gunshot in his head

And even if these were all absolutely true and you could prove them... you're connecting these dots to somehow show Suge decided to have Pac shot with Blade Runner bullets while sitting with him in a car? It just doesn't make very much sense.
  • TrillRussell
    Options
    You listed 4 "facts" which are all based on hearsay except the part about Kadafi being dead...

1) 2pac was having financial issues with Death Row and wanted his money.
    2) When Pac was spazzing out he was talking about taking master tapes out of the studio without permission.
    3) On the night of the shooting Suge randomly ordered Security guards guarding 2pac not to carry weapons
    4) Kadafi said he knew the shooter,could identify him,and was willing to talk... got found with A gunshot in his head

And even if these were all absolutely true and you could prove them... you're connecting these dots to somehow show Suge decided to have Pac shot with Blade Runner bullets while sitting with him in a car? It just doesn't make very much sense.

It's not hearsay if it's coming out of the mouths of people that were knee deep in the company and knew 2pac personally...and That's exactly why A hit would be carried out that way fam...Because it's not normal..and the average person would say "Why would he have A guy hit and he's sitting right next to him?..he could've been killed himself"..but believe what y'all want tho..
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dog..none of that changes all the facts that were coming out of the mouths of the people that were in the Death Row circle around the time of 2pac's death..show me 1 thing leading up to the actual shooting that I lied about or is fabricated..Everything i'm saying can be confirmed..2pac was having financial issues with Death Row and wanted his money...That's A fact..When Pac was spazzing out he was talking about taking master tapes out of the studio without permission..that's A fact..On the night of the shooting Suge randomly ordered Security guards guarding 2pac not to carry weapons..And that was the 1st time he ever made that order..That's A fact...A lil while after pac had died Kadafi said he knew the shooter,could identify him,and was willing to talk about everything going on with 2pac before he was killed..Got found with A gunshot in his head on the stairs of his apartment building in Jersey..THESE ARE FACTS..I aint just pulling this ? out of the sky my ? ..i'm connecting dots...if you don't see it that's on you..but don't act like the ? don't make sense..

1 fact you are leaving out is Kadafi was killed by Roddy family member of Napoleon over some money. Even if you have a master copy of a tape if you do not own the rights you cannot make ascap money on it another fact. Every label operated on some ? ? at that time TLC went Bankrupt during that era. Pac was negotiating his own Label and Suge let Dre out of his COntract to help Deathrow and Pac get off of interscope and onto Priority for distribution another industry fact. IT is easy to connect invisible Dots when you do not know where the other real dots are...
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Harry O killed Pac