Options
  • Kalecrunch
    Kalecrunch Members Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was just . Posted on FB

[img]https://z-1-scontent-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/10003994_10153965143245454_2088062535_n.jpg[/img]

This pic dope as ?

WU TANG FOREVER
  • Kalecrunch
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Michael Jackson throwin up a set?!

And how and why is Deshawn Stevenson on the left?!

Hahahaha
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The way u make me feel video shoot
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Biggie one with Wu on his shirt aint real tho. The pic is, but its just him wearing a white tee. The Wu logo was photoshopped in that picture. I have the real picture.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    th?id=HN.608014592910690698&w=300&h=232&c=7&rs=1&p=0&pid=1.7

Mj and 60s 1987

This real?
  • SnuffDaddy
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    th?id=HN.608014592910690698&w=300&h=232&c=7&rs=1&p=0&pid=1.7

Mj and 60s 1987

This real?

Yeah. The Way U Make Me Feel video. Dude to Mikes left throwing up N-hood. Dont know if he really was a real one but the pic is real.
  • Kalecrunch
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    The Biggie one with Wu on his shirt aint real tho. The pic is, but its just him wearing a white tee. The Wu logo was photoshopped in that picture. I have the real picture.
    @SnuffDaddy
    Can you post the the non photoshopped Biggie pic? That would be dope. It's not like we don't believe you.
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This was just . Posted on FB

[img]https://z-1-scontent-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/10003994_10153965143245454_2088062535_n.jpg[/img]

Obvious shoop is obvious... I'm pretty sure that's a posterize filter on that...
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kalecrunch wrote: »
    @SnuffDaddy
    Can you post the the non photoshopped Biggie pic? That would be dope. It's not like we don't believe you.

Luckily i found it. I have alooooooooot of rare hip-hop pics from alot of our favorites and i didnt know the name of the file but i immediately found it.

dqeon_big96_703569_zps4a34752c.jpg
    nice drop

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SnuffDaddy
    Options
    Guess who?

Ebro & Snoop back in 2000 at Snoop's Last Meal release party i believe. I know he posted this picture on his IG a long time ago too but that's not where i got it from. It was also without the details.

Ya ? dont want me to open up them books and drop these babies on here, pa. Ya dont want them collection darts, b.

5b08420c485f11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant save or do any pics I dont have a computer right now.

I think I had one pic of nas on comp.
  • SnuffDaddy
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Huh? ^. @supergangster is that you?

Nah but i might just drop a bomb and share alot of these pics tho yo. Not even gassing myself up but theres some pretty nice ones. Have some rare videos too. I found obscure ? and obscure times. I enjoy saving them & ? . Not that im like a 14 year old boy but its always nice to look back at and see some of our favorites timeline, where they were at one point or just some memorable ? for your collection. Cuz alot of the ? u aint gonna find years later.

Like im mad as hell ? dropped a video of Mobb Deep Raekwon & Nas performing Eye For An Eye in NYC back in 1995 with hella mofos crushing the buildings. That ? was rare but was posted all over i think even i posted it year a few times..and now that ? is deleted before i got to save it. So thats why i try to save ? .

Like seeing a random pic of Ghost taking pics with some fan at the roof while they were doing Incarcerated Scarfaces, or Eminem at home with his hightop fade lol, or Nas in Yonkers and the list goes on. That ? is gem.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huh? ^. @supergangster is that you?

Nah but i might just drop a bomb and share alot of these pics tho yo. Not even gassing myself up but theres some pretty nice ones. Have some rare videos too. I found obscure ? and obscure times. I enjoy saving them & ? . Not that im like a 14 year old boy but its always nice to look back at and see some of our favorites timeline, where they were at one point or just some memorable ? for your collection. Cuz alot of the ? u aint gonna find years later.

Like im mad as hell ? dropped a video of Mobb Deep Raekwon & Nas performing Eye For An Eye in NYC back in 1995 with hella mofos crushing the buildings. That ? was rare but was posted all over i think even i posted it year a few times..and now that ? is deleted before i got to save it. So thats why i try to save ? .

Like seeing a random pic of Ghost taking pics with some fan at the roof while they were doing Incarcerated Scarfaces, or Eminem at home with his hightop fade lol, or Nas in Yonkers and the list goes on. That ? is gem.

Is that you? What is that supposed to be mean?

@Snuffdaddy
  • Kalecrunch
    Options
    Guess who?

Ebro & Snoop back in 2000 at Snoop's Last Meal release party i believe. I know he posted this picture on his IG a long time ago too but that's not where i got it from. It was also without the details.

Ya ? dont want me to open up them books and drop these babies on here, pa. Ya dont want them collection darts, b.

5b08420c485f11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Is that Ebro or or video director Hype Williams?

108283097.jpg?w=300&h=223
    Video director Hype Williams