Should I Be Worried?

Options

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    How well do she know your friends t/s?

Fairly well, but I keep my circle small. Always have; So there haven't been many of them to meet.

Why do you ask?

Im putting two and two together, Do she like them? thinks they funny? otherwise why the reason she going is just because her ex friends are funny?
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alkinduz wrote: »
    Do you love her?

Yeah, I do.

well if she is the one you wanna go all the way with than you should let it be known to cut them ties immidiatly.....if she loves you back then shell do it...

if she doesnt get it out her system, then she isnt the one for you bro

and you should be worried, about yourself, all this disrespect isnt good for your heart...
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How old is she? How old are you?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she shouldn't be interacting with an ex whatsoever, that's a violation. idk bout event 2, it doesn't seem that big big a deal. communicate with her, let her know that ? isn't cool. If she's about your relationship, she will comply
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    T/s, you buddy buddy with your ex as well?!
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im putting two and two together, Do she like them? thinks they funny? otherwise why the reason she going is just because her ex friends are funny?

She does, but she only sees them when I bring them around. They don't have any kind of social relationship beyond them being my company.

She said that she went because other friends of hers were going, and because she thinks his friends are funny.

this... is too much... nobody is that damn dumb.
    stop wasting your time with an emotional vampire and find you a real gotdamn woman.
    dealing with a ? that think like a teenager and you wonder if you got a damn problem on your hands? word?
    if you have to bring your relationship issues to a damn forum then you already know what you need to do. hell.

? relax, fam.

I've been wrong before, and I simply posted this here to see what would come of it.

Alkinduz wrote: »
    well if she is the one you wanna go all the way with than you should let it be known to cut them ties immidiatly.....if she loves you back then shell do it...

if she doesnt get it out her system, then she isnt the one for you bro

and you should be worried, about yourself, all this disrespect isnt good for your heart...

She said she stopped communicating with dude after I asked her to the first time; And I guess she followed thru by ignoring dude when we were at the mall.

As far as labeling this as disrespect, that's a bit presumptuous, imo.
  • BEAM
    edited March 2014
    Options

I just turned 24.
    She'll be 23 in a few months.

T/s, you buddy buddy with your ex as well?!

Nah, not at all.
    But like I said, I cut off dead weight in general, which she (and others) think is a bit harsh..

Kat wrote: »
    Weekends are crucial though, especially for a young person still out and partying.

We date and do all sorts of ? all thru the week tho.
    We really only ever go out for special occasions.
    Like for instance, I've been to the last few of her bestie's birthday get-together's. I just wasn't available this time..
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's tripping..I wish he would try to go to a party at his ex's, mutual friends or not. Plus it sounds as though she's intentionally trying to make you feel jealous (my thread anyone??).

As for you, you're sounding like you're unavailable a lot..that raised a flag as I was reading.

You know?
    And she brought it to me as something she knew she shouldn't have done, but when I connected it to something else, simply connecting dots, albeit only two, she all of a sudden wants to stand by her actions.

My whole thing was that ~

• She went to dude's function when I wasn't with her.
    • And when I am with her, she didn't speak to him at all.

I'm just wondering why none of their interaction has happened when I was around, is all.

And as far as not being around.. ,maybe at times, mostly on the weekends.
    But we see each other multiple times a week, every week; And when I'm not with her, I'm not distant, just not physically there..

Weekends are crucial though, especially for a young person still out and partying.

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh girl sound like she light skinned. Op sound like he light skinned. These sound like light skinned problems and as a dark skinned ? imma just sit back and laugh
  • Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's tripping..I wish he would try to go to a party at his ex's, mutual friends or not. Plus it sounds as though she's intentionally trying to make you feel jealous (my thread anyone??).

As for you, you're sounding like you're unavailable a lot..that raised a flag as I was reading.

You know?
    And she brought it to me as something she knew she shouldn't have done, but when I connected it to something else, simply connecting dots, albeit only two, she all of a sudden wants to stand by her actions.

My whole thing was that ~

• She went to dude's function when I wasn't with her.
    • And when I am with her, she didn't speak to him at all.

I'm just wondering why none of their interaction has happened when I was around, is all.

And as far as not being around.. ,maybe at times, mostly on the weekends.
    But we see each other multiple times a week, every week; And when I'm not with her, I'm not distant, just not physically there..

yeah so you dont live together yet as well? If you really want to get to know a woman, you gotta be within four walls
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    She does, but she only sees them when I bring them around. They don't have any kind of social relationship beyond them being my company.

She said that she went because other friends of hers were going, and because she thinks his friends are funny.

That's a clue blue.

Nah, not at all.
    But like I said, I cut off dead weight in general, which she (and others) think is a bit harsh..

That's your 2nd clue blue, if you care about her have an intervention with this chick, if not just know she not loyal.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BEAM
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    She was personally invited somewhere by her ex and didn't tell you about the invite or that she went until after? Seems like she's hiding something in regards to either their history or her current feelings towards/about him.

She's told me all about their history.

And I made it a point to say that her still keeping contact with him at all was indicative of residual feelings. She said that I was giving him more credit than he deserved, and that she really only went to get out of the house and reconnect with friends she hadn't seen in a while that she knew would be there..
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I just turned 24.
    She'll be 23 in a few months.

I didn't realize you were that young. I guess young girls do ? like that... :-/
  • BEAM
    edited March 2014
    Options
    if you care about her have an intervention with this chick, if not just know she not loyal.

Expound..
    i am relaxed.
    just cause i said what you know you need to hear does not make it wrong...no....that makes you willfully ignorant.

honest people do not act the way your S/O acts. that is a fact.

people only hide things when they know they are in the wrong.

you already sat here and admitted that she turned a conversation about her shady ass behavior into a conversation about you. AKA victim blaming.

face it... you co-dependent on a woman that has your number.
    either break the vice grip she got on your damn ? or continue to live in confusion and insecurity.

your choice.

As far as I know, she has been completely transparent with me.

She told me she went to dude's get-together.
    She told me why she didn't speak to dude at the mall.
    She told me she's going to her friend's party this weekend.

I don't have any evidence otherwise, is my point.

I've been suspicious and presumptuous before, and it didn't end well.
    I called myself being up on game, and ended up making a mountain out of an ant-hill.

Not trying to do that agin, tbh..
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and that she really only went to get out of the house

I.e. she's bored.

• BEAM
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I didn't realize you were that young. I guess young girls do ? like that... :-/
    I.e. she's bored.

I'm not sure either way. This is really the only thing that's seemed odd in a very long time. This is by no means a continuous thing, at all. Which is why I'm trying to approach it cautiously..

And besides, as far as being bored, I let her go out every once in a while with her friends, just like I go out with mine. I'm not oppressive or all in her grill, off top..
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Taking up an invitation to party at your ex's house is crossing the line, especially while keeping you out of the know.

Something ain't right here. She can connect with her friends without him being involved. His friends are hilarious? Foh..
  • BEAM
    Options
    See, I've already talked to her about all this.

I guess my question now is ~ How do I Re-Approach her about all this?
    Or should I resurrect the issue at all?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »
    Taking up an invitation to party at your ex's house is crossing the line, especially while keeping you out of the know.

Something ain't right here. She can connect with her friends without him being involved. His friends are hilarious? Foh..

Right that seems like she and her friends are hooking up with him and his friends, no biggie song.

That can go in any direction.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She told u event 1 after the fact cuz she contemplated droppin the drawlz but once the party was over n she realized she was in the clear of any sus behavior she told you.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also grown ass men need not to say bestie..
  • BEAM
    Options
    Oceanic wrote: »

Right that seems like she and her friends are hooking up with him and his friends, no biggie song.

That can go in any direction.

Dare I say, all the way to the left, much?
    I'm trying to avoid assuming things like that..