ladies..just let ya man fck different ? every now and then.

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Actually it is

'Cuckold historically referred to a husband with an adulterous wife and is still often used with this meaning'

'Unlike the traditional definition of the term, in fetish usage a cuckold is complicit in their partner's sexual "infidelity" and takes masochistic sexual pleasure in it'

'Cuckolding can also be mixed with other non-monogamous relationship arrangements with which it has substantial overlap such as Swinging, wife-swapping, open relationships, and polyamory, etc. It is distinguished from these concepts in that the cuckold's thrill in their partner's acts is specifically masochistic; as such it is considered a category of ? fetish.'

you leaving out the most important, the person being cuckold has to submissive, and thats why the females involved are called hotwifes and most times calls their men ? boys or whatever and them dudes are usually on clean up duty
    Correct.

In the fetish cuckolding subculture, it is most common for the female to take on the sexually dominant role and the male the submissive role
    i thought cuckold was dudes getting turned on by other dudes ? they wife/ s/o...
    So did I which is why I googled it *Watch Tommy the Janitor stupid ass think googled is some weird ? * and found that not to be the case

Link to the Wiki
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

lol just found out im a cuckold by definition... smh..
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anansi wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    Just another reason why..........

NEW ? >>>>>>>>>>OLD ?

OLD ? THAT U CAN GO IN RAW AND COME OUT CLEAN >>>>> NEW ? THAT WILL HAVE YOU MAKIN PROMISES TO ? THAT YOU WILL ACT RIGHT IF THE TEST COME BACK NEGATIVE

Only ? ? go in new ? raw without getting tested

YEP, CAUSE A RUBBER IS 100% SAFE AND YOU CANT CATCH HERPES

ONLY A ? ? DIDNT KNOW THAT

Only ? ? do not see i mentioned nothing about condoms
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NEW ? >>>>>>>>>>OLD ?

OLD ? THAT U CAN GO IN RAW AND COME OUT CLEAN >>>>> NEW ? THAT WILL HAVE YOU MAKIN PROMISES TO ? THAT YOU WILL ACT RIGHT IF THE TEST COME BACK NEGATIVE

And a medical professional at that.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

NEW ? >>>>>>>>>>OLD ?

And a medical professional at that.

Reading is fundamental Kat, i never mentioned anything about condoms.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NEW ? >>>>>>>>>>OLD ?

Only ? ? do not see i mentioned nothing about condoms

ONLY ? ? BETTER ? TALKIN TO ME
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually it is

'Cuckold historically referred to a husband with an adulterous wife and is still often used with this meaning'

'Unlike the traditional definition of the term, in fetish usage a cuckold is complicit in their partner's sexual "infidelity" and takes masochistic sexual pleasure in it'

'Cuckolding can also be mixed with other non-monogamous relationship arrangements with which it has substantial overlap such as Swinging, wife-swapping, open relationships, and polyamory, etc. It is distinguished from these concepts in that the cuckold's thrill in their partner's acts is specifically masochistic; as such it is considered a category of ? fetish.'

you leaving out the most important, the person being cuckold has to submissive, and thats why the females involved are called hotwifes and most times calls their men ? boys or whatever and them dudes are usually on clean up duty
    Correct.

In the fetish cuckolding subculture, it is most common for the female to take on the sexually dominant role and the male the submissive role
    i thought cuckold was dudes getting turned on by other dudes ? they wife/ s/o...
    So did I which is why I googled it *Watch Tommy the Janitor stupid ass think googled is some weird ? * and found that not to be the case

Link to the Wiki

IUZVpyC.gif
    Bruh.....
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    @chicity is correct . A cuckold simply refers to a man who has an open wife. Everyone's wife, if you will.

But lol @ mfers reactin to the term cuckold
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNemN6Qusk8

It is what it is pleighboi.

so which would you rather, knowing that you and your woman out there doing whatever, or swearing for her while she out there getting it??

Neither. Irl those arent the only two options.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @chicity is correct . A cuckold simply refers to a man who has an open wife. Everyone's wife, if you will.

But lol @ mfers reactin to the term cuckold
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNemN6Qusk8

It is what it is pleighboi.

so which would you rather, knowing that you and your woman out there doing whatever, or swearing for her while she out there getting it??

Neither. Irl those arent the only two options.

true, but I'm saying, if you as a man are gonna be out ? other women, you really think your woman not gonna be ? , but if y'all both being monogamous then thats cool
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread only reinforces the fact of why I love being single and why that wont be changing anytime in the near or distant future
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Actually it is

Correct.

Link to the Wiki

IUZVpyC.gif
    Bruh.....
    im actively in a childs life who is not biologically mine...
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would let my fiance have a threesome... maybe a couple of times actually.

But he would never let me have a couple 4some (swing) so it's his fault that it's never gonna happen. He's too greedy with his property.

:kanye shrug:
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So she gets a free pass to ? around too, right?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? is about that swingers life...
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    This stupid ? again..
    If you cant accept the flipside then kys ..and ? about it
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same dudes in that gas thread talking about "? the new ? " are in this thread blaming a woman for their deceit.

And while i do agree that monogamy isnt natural , i feel its wrong to be in a relationship where one person believes it is one thing while the other is living a complete lie.

Problem is some of yall feel like you are forced into monogamy when you arent, its a choice you make. If you have to lie to get broads just own that ? .

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? can justify anything
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is not a good idea. Even if she says It's ok. She is eventually gonna get jealous.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fof this ? and goat me
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MUST SAY.. THIS WAS A GREAT THREAD BY ONE OF THE TOP 5 WACKEST POSTERS OF ALLLLLLLLLLL TIME
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Women are adamant about sharing the weight of the word, "hoe" with their male counterparts.

A man can never be a hoe. Call a man a hoe and see how that weight holds. But you call a woman a hoe, that ? is known on both sides, male and female. That weight is heavy.

A man being a ? is impossible. What most men do are within their natures.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Get yourself a shorty who's bi and everybody wins........

anchorman-celebration-gif.gif
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't believe I just read this thread
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why not just stay single if you want to sleep with a bunch of random women. You can't eat your cake and have it (too).