Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Nah, my self-respect won't tolerate being on the bench.

Why be #2 at anything?

To me, asking if you could handle being the sir ? is like asking, 'Could you handle not having to actually go into work everyday...but still collecting a check from that job every 2 weeks?'

Not the same to me. This ? is more like being happy with the scraps from another ? table, there's too many women out here to go through that.

What exactly about it is different? Both situations you get what you want without having to actually do any of the work usually needed to get it.

Paychecks don't get pregnant, or catch feelings or carry disease so those are two vary different things.
    Da Riddler wrote: »

Why be #2 at anything?

To me, asking if you could handle being the sir ? is like asking, 'Could you handle not having to actually go into work everyday...but still collecting a check from that job every 2 weeks?'

Not the same to me. This ? is more like being happy with the scraps from another ? table, there's too many women out here to go through that.

Theyre all another ? 's scraps

Thats one way of looking at it...but that's not my way of looking at it.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see a lot of ? let their egos fool them out of a potentially good situation.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    maybe
    okay for you fellas sounding scary cuz she might be sexing others…..

What if you knew for a fact that she was only sexing one other dude with a condom, no std's, she couldn't get pregnant and….wait for it…………….she would not wild out and blow up your spot?
  • MzKB
    Options
    maybe
    Crude_ wrote: »
    I see a lot of ? let their egos fool them out of a potentially good situation.

EXACTLY!!!!!
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its corny, immature, and unnecessary.
    I assume we're talking about a longterm situation and not just smashing a female who is in a relationship.
  • MzKB
    Options
    maybe
    its corny, immature, and unnecessary.
    I assume we're talking about a longterm situation and not just smashing a female who is in a relationship.

It's however you and her decide to work the situation.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Fo ? ? da same ? she pop up pregnant this can't be life"
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    "Fo ? ? da same ? she pop up pregnant this can't be life"

All those ? dummies for running up in some strange naked headed.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah, that's for suckas
    MzKB wrote: »
    okay for you fellas sounding scary cuz she might be sexing others…..

What if you knew for a fact that she was only sexing one other dude with a condom, no std's, she couldn't get pregnant and….wait for it…………….she would not wild out and blow up your spot?

They got females that the second part of this post doesnt apply to.

So why put up with that again?

Single females>
  • MzKB
    Options
    maybe
    I'm GOATING everybody for their honesty!
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe

Why be #2 at anything?

What exactly about it is different? Both situations you get what you want without having to actually do any of the work usually needed to get it.

Paychecks don't get pregnant, or catch feelings or carry disease so those are two vary different things.

Why be #2 at anything?

Any woman can get pregnant, if you the side ? or not. Be smart like you would with anything. Strap up. And catching feelings usually happens for whoever on the side...that'd be you. You gonna catch feelings? Lol. Even if she does...cut her loose. No losses.

I respect your stance on the ? , I just don't agree.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MzKB you looking for a side piece or nah?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why be #2 at anything?

Why be #2 at anything?

Any woman can get pregnant, if you the side ? or not. Be smart like you would with anything. Strap up. And catching feelings usually happens for whoever on the side...that'd be you. You gonna catch feelings? Lol. Even if she does...cut her loose. No losses.

Just the possibilities are too much of a headache for me to deal with. I'd rather just do my own thing and not be bothered.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only if it wasn't called a side ?
    I'm ok with that part time gig
  • MzKB
    Options
    maybe
    Kat wrote: »
    @MzKB you looking for a side piece or nah?

@Kat‌
    Nah…I just wanna know dudes true feelings on being able to walk in/away from some p*ssy without any "responsibilities!
    Alot dudes talk on here like they are about that life and really and truly they can't handle it!

• MzKB
    Options
    maybe
    Chicity wrote: »

so we reaction flirting or nah side ? ?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe

Why be #2 at anything?

Why be #2 at anything?

Just the possibilities are too much of a headache for me to deal with. I'd rather just do my own thing and not be bothered.

I agree with the principle. I'm all about looking at ? and deciding if it's a hassle you're willing to deal with or not. *salute*
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah, that's for suckas
    This is a good expose..
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe
    .. IVE BEEN THE SIDE ? AND I LOVED IT...

IT WAS ONLY SEX.. I AINT HAVE TO DEAL WITH NOTHING ELSE WITH HER!

AND IT WAS SEX ON BOTH OF OUR TERMS.. WHEN I WANTED IT AND WHEN SHE WANTED IT... SO I WAS COOL
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i if i got a woman and she has a man but we both doing our thing on the side with eachother then yeah, I could see myself being in that position again.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You already know.....
    k6uEoPL.gif
  • MzKB
    edited March 2014
    Options
    maybe

You already know.....
    k6uEoPL.gif

@Chicity‌

giphy.gif
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah, that's for suckas
    Too much of a jealous personality for that ? to work.