Ladies: ? Coupons..Can certain guys still cash those in with you regardless?

Options
12346»

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    It's really not that hard to understand the concept of having great sexual chemistry with somebody and being physically attracted to them still but being so turned off by their personality you'd never actually ? them again. It's called an ex...

? a concept. Theres a 'concept' for world peace...then there's reality. I and many dudes here can attest to smashin old flings later down the line. Hence why i call bullshyt on ALL these IC chicks claimin to be above a re-?

damn ? you hit it on the head. But we all kno women are the biggest fronters of both the sexes. They talk for the moment, knowing damn well they'll get that ? poppin like like 4th of july

What i dont understand is... Its the net. Nobody know each other, so you'd think they'd keep it 100 here atleast...

This response pretty much shows you asked the question with a set answer, and anyone who didn't provide the answer you wanted you were going to say was bullshitting and not being real lol.

1) Stop caping.

2) My expectation is based on my own experience and others' experiences, both in this thread and by dozens of people I know irl

Saigon once said some brilliant ? : 'If all these nggas fukin dimes, who gettin all these ugly bytches pregnant?'

Same theory applies here: If all these women are only fukin their current dude, who/where r all these chicks bustin it open irl?

If I see 1 thing irl, and its not reflected online, bullshyt is afoot.

Caping for who or what? Your basing your actual real world opinion on all women based on what the few women who answered this thread are saying. Think about that for a second. Less than 2 handful of women saying they wouldn't ? an ex means they all bullshitting? Those numbers don't add up
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think @Kat is lyin.. "old ? "? I'm sure one of those guys in your past broke you down sexually, he was prolly an ? but still...you would go back get that pipe if you could, so stop lyin....

I got an old gal from highschool that I'm dying to catch up with. we fell out over me cheating but still...I bet she'll be down too.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @twatgetta‌

There is one dude that had me wide open, but you're right he was an ? . My ego would not allow it..NOPE.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I think some men think too highly of their sex game

Maybe of you are newly broke up but women move on especially when they find a better man

You became an ex for a reason .....

Cosign.
    He gives me the best sex I've ever had in my life. Going back to an ex would be a downgrade. So what's the point in that?

cali, your current gives you the best sex you've ever had in your life? or your ex

Current. That played a not so small part in why I chose to shackle myself to him for life.
  • tru_m.a.c
    tru_m.a.c Members Posts: 9,091 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's really not that hard to understand the concept of having great sexual chemistry with somebody and being physically attracted to them still but being so turned off by their personality you'd never actually ? them again. It's called an ex...

? a concept. Theres a 'concept' for world peace...then there's reality. I and many dudes here can attest to smashin old flings later down the line. Hence why i call bullshyt on ALL these IC chicks claimin to be above a re-?

lmao naaaah "Theres a 'concept' for world peace...then there's reality."
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always make it a point to ? the ? out of a girl and give her something to remember throughout your relationship and sex life with her in case of a future.break up.

U never know when u might get that late night text any time after a split n she'll be ready and melting when the time comes.

Talking.about she misses the ? n she been thinking.about our past sexcapades all the while.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn i was in my bag on this thread. Giving work-job corp.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i be holden out on hoes
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options

Maybe of you are newly broke up but women move on especially when they find a better man

Cosign.
    He gives me the best sex I've ever had in my life. Going back to an ex would be a downgrade. So what's the point in that?

cali, your current gives you the best sex you've ever had in your life? or your ex

Current. That played a not so small part in why I chose to shackle myself to him for life.

cali, might current say the same?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Bruh .... Lets be honest around this ? .... If the female talking about the ? can't get the ? pass coupon voucher ...it's probably because this ? done ALREADY cashed the ? in too many damn times ...

I mean bruh how many times you done seen these females take a ? back ...give him another chance ...start going to church together etc etc ...always holding out the hope that the ? gone "changgggge" or that "it's gone be different this time" so the ? coupon voucher stay on the table in some cases on some sort of conditional basis ..but eventually they get a little burnt out off that ? and just find them a ? they can settle with or a ? they don't want to get caught up on so they fall back

But trust bruh...that ? pass voucher was gettin tossed out like rice at the reception at some point n time doe Mayne
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cosign.

Idk, but I just ? the ? out of him in the Best Buy parking lot and slobbed his ? on the freeway. He better.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cosign.

Idk, but I just ? the ? out of him in the Best Buy parking lot and slobbed his ? on the freeway. He better.

Cali, don't play around I see.