fellas do you get turned on when a woman sits on your face?

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Piyonce wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    I keep telling you suckers most women don't rate this ? eating thing as much as you guys think.
    every chick ive done it 2 loved it.. and all have came from it... which is my goal..

Yea... Everynigga that's done it to me thinks the same thing
    you cant fake ? juice tho...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Disgusting. Only clicked this thread cause I remember this chick was riding me once then tried some slick ? to bring her pum pum inna mi face.
    I right-crossed her in the stomach(not anna mae hard but she got the point), foh tryna disrespect me like that.

@blakfyahking‌
    for shame brethren, for shame u let bob down
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQslsHI1wPvCEJmYiJe8wxaQdNhqJtSpDvDzVyf30v3eRdH9h3utmyzSO8Gvw

don't let them oldheads fool you fam LOL

they eating nuff ? on the low

plus how you simpin a lesbian chick like that ain't against the rules too?

@? _lyfe already told me you the best at munchin her ? :(
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only when @taeboo‌ is really asking for it other than that nah..
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Disgusting. Only clicked this thread cause I remember this chick was riding me once then tried some slick ? to bring her pum pum inna mi face.
    I right-crossed her in the stomach(not anna mae hard but she got the point), foh tryna disrespect me like that.

@blakfyahking‌

Gns and I broke up, doe. @-)
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if she's the type i want on my face, yes.
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't have it any other way.

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »

@blakfyahking‌

Gns and I broke up, doe. @-)

I applaud you for upgrading shorty

I always thought you could do better than @gns :(

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow all types of fuckery being posted now.
    @cain lock this ? bruh.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is that ^^^^^
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember in a powder room thread @SixSickSins was curious about this subject and I gladly offered assistance. six you are more than welcome to sit on my handsome face i'll have you shivering with pleasure.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    Who is that ^^^^^

Yaris Sanchez

• stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FourEfil wrote: »
    WTaICOQ.jpg

She can live on my face damn

• Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    axZ63NV.jpg

...yeah buddy

I prefer her to sit facing the opposite direction...peep where his nose is at.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^Hahaha somebody gave that ngga feelings on some 'ngga u better dive in that ? !'

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Piyonce wrote: »
    I keep telling you suckers most women don't rate this ? eating thing as much as you guys think.
    every chick ive done it 2 loved it.. and all have came from it... which is my goal..

Yea... Everynigga that's done it to me thinks the same thing

@Piyonce‌ u b lyiiiin

If a chick cant bust while sittin that sweet box on my---i mean 'a' face, she's frigid
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Let me tell you suckers the truth, most women don't get a physical orgasm from sitting on your face,they are getting off on breaking you and having you in an inferior position cause in the first place most men don't know how to eat ? good.

It's a mind game they are playing with you, after licking out her ? now she knows she has your soul in her pocket, unless your are just a nasty bloodclatt sucka man and in which case usually you can't ? good so you have to make up for your lack of sexual skill with eating power

And any man who don't like what I say go suck ya momma and try out ya granny too
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uhhhhh just cause I don't like that position don't mean I don't like gettin ate.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    Let me tell you suckers the truth, most women don't get a physical orgasm from sitting on your face,they are getting off on breaking you and having you in an inferior position cause in the first place most men don't know how to eat ? good.

It's a mind game they are playing with you, after licking out her ? now she knows she has your soul in her pocket, unless your are just a nasty bloodclatt sucka man and in which case usually you can't ? good so you have to make up for your lack of sexual skill with eating power

And any man who don't like what I say go suck ya momma and try out ya granny too

Speak for yourself or those lame ass ? u saw Simpin.

I'll let a female ride my face, choke me, spit in my face while she givin me head, suck a grape out her ? , & other ? too and still keep her in check.

You're right, relations/relationships CAN be a mindgame. I can almost virtually do anything sex related or not with a female and still "wear the pants". I'm crazy, I couldn't even imagine myself being the weak link.

She can fantasize about her being the boss all she wants too but I betchu she won't try it.

And also, after u ? 3-4 times u get to know a person's body (and yours and y'all chemistry). So I don't know what you're talking about.

And idgaf, I'll let a chick ride my face on the first day. The freakier the better
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    unounoseis wrote: »
    Yep, Ill eat that ? from all angles. I like when they rub the baldy while im eatin, that ? make me harder than Shaq in 2000 in the paint(NH)..............
    Baldy? What's that?
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    unounoseis wrote: »
    Yep, Ill eat that ? from all angles. I like when they rub the baldy while im eatin, that ? make me harder than Shaq in 2000 in the paint(NH)..............
    Baldy? What's that?

That good ol box frame chevy