Ask A Fellow IC Member A Question :)

Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    @englishdude‌

After you go see a futbol(?) game, do you bring a weapon with you and go ? up the opposing teams fans?

Lol.... *football

I'm a football fan not a ? 1980s hooligan lol.

As we're throwing stereotypes about... You ever go ice fishing? Lol

Yes. Yes i have. Would i recommend it? No.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    supYo wrote: »
    MzKB wrote: »
    @supYo‌ where are you from?

Germany n u?

@supYo‌
    Born in NC living in f*ck ? SC
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lake fishing with a crate of beers and bag of weed > Ice fishing in 40 layers of clothing
  • englishdude
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • englishdude
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DirtySanchez

Why is metal music so popular in Northern Europe?
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @A1000MILES‌ are you dead ? ?

@Mzkb HEEEEEEEEELLLL NAW...I just bickin back bein bool...AAAAAAAnd, I high and I ain read ? in this thread....Safe...
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    @A1000MILES‌ are you dead ? ?

@Mzkb HEEEEEEEEELLLL NAW...I just bickin back bein bool...AAAAAAAnd, I high and I ain read ? in this thread....Safe...

....HATE when ? do this ? .
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    ...Respond to ? they were notified in..After checkin they notifications?...Oh....Okay, bye.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...Respond to ? they were notified in..After checkin they notifications?...Oh....Okay, bye.

*sighs*

just---never mind brah .
  • A1000MILES
    Options

*sighs*

just---never mind brah .

Oh....Haha, I ain see no underline ? ...It's been a minute I gotta get my reflexes back...But I just said that "bickin back" cause I been listenin to YG album all day...
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deadeye where u at?

@tha_bride22‌

In Chicago trying to get up with you and Elizabeth Dozier.

• deadeye
    Options
    Back to the thread premise:

Can someone give me a summary of this thread?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/513041/post-your-girl-if-she-look-better-than-pico-and-chawlie-pt-2/p17

I'm not trying to go through another 25 pages.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/513041/post-your-girl-if-she-look-better-than-pico-and-chawlie-pt-2/p17

It's just Pico and Charlie getting ? on for 25 pages
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Summary:

tumblr_ltnnjouZmj1qhug5y.gif
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    @deadeye, stew was in his feelings for not being able to see AK, while she was in ATL and when he was in DC riding around her neighborhood begging her for a date, she said, no.

The night before his "exposure", he was on the phone with us at 4 am east coast time, laughing and promising to be a good boy. lol what a ? .

He then posted an "exposure" thread about Pico and I. It was his preemptive strike against Pico and I because he was AFRAID he was going to get exposed by use (we weren't even gone ? on him); however, because AK is a nice person, she did not give us any photos of him to expose him nor send us his crocodile ? pics ( Stew, you can get some medicine called, Colbetasol to clear up your eczema or I can mail you some).

Yet, he did not realize we knew all of his personal business and we had proceeded to put it out there because it's just jokes. He had feelings banned Pico because she went in on his momma and her absenteeism (hence, his commitment issues with women and why he cant get too close to him. Im surprise he isn't ? ).

Yet, while he was attaining his glory on the IC, he was getting cussed the ? out by AK and begging to not be blocked on her Instagram or twitter page on our seven hour drive to San Deigo from San Fran. He had volunteered to delete the thread because he didnt want to lose out in being in AK's life, even if it is through social media.

I'm not calling stew a loser that would be too kind, but for a 31 year old man with six roommates in ATL in a ? three-bedroom apartment, who dresses like a missing member of wu tang clan in 1998, he is not going to be seen as a man of substance or excellence.

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Lmao @ 6 paragraphs full of lies. Never new the trolls had feelings like that. Learn somethin new errday b.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • deadeye
    Options
    LaQueefa wrote: »
    @deadeye, stew was in his feelings for not being able to see AK, while she was in ATL and when he was in DC riding around her neighborhood begging her for a date, she said, no.

The night before his "exposure", he was on the phone with us at 4 am east coast time, laughing and promising to be a good boy. lol what a ? .

He then posted an "exposure" thread about Pico and I. It was his preemptive strike against Pico and I because he was AFRAID he was going to get exposed by use (we weren't even gone ? on him); however, because AK is a nice person, she did not give us any photos of him to expose him nor send us his crocodile ? pics ( Stew, you can get some medicine called, Colbetasol to clear up your eczema or I can mail you some).

Yet, he did not realize we knew all of his personal business and we had proceeded to put it out there because it's just jokes. He had feelings banned Pico because she went in on his momma and her absenteeism (hence, his commitment issues with women and why he cant get too close to him. Im surprise he isn't ? ).

Yet, while he was attaining his glory on the IC, he was getting cussed the ? out by AK and begging to not be blocked on her Instagram or twitter page on our seven hour drive to San Deigo from San Fran. He had volunteered to delete the thread because he didnt want to lose out in being in AK's life, even if it is through social media.

I'm not calling stew a loser that would be too kind, but for a 31 year old man with six roommates in ATL in a ? three-bedroom apartment, who dresses like a missing member of wu tang clan in 1998, he is not going to be seen as a man of substance or excellence.

Stew wrote: »
    O yea @deadeye‌

Here's a more accurate summary of my thread.

One day I got tired of being Mr nice guy and decided to strike back and flatten every tire on the bike rack. Nerves were touched and ? and doink took It personal and proceeded to try and slander my good name(which failed btw). The IC laughed and won that day. The end.

@Stew‌

@LaQueefa‌

rodney+king1296149617.jpg

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deadeye Where the hell you been?
  • deadeye
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    @deadeye Where the hell you been?

@Kat‌

I tried to stay away from the IC for Lent but....as you can see.....things didn't go as planned.

My curiosity got the best of me :-(