Oh Boy:Black Lips' Cole Alexander Says Drake "Seems Kind Of Fake"

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like ignorant rap too tho...but I can identify...

Dude in that pic don't wanna live in this world...just wants to rap along in the mirror and pretend.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aaaaaahhhhhahahahaha i bet drake step to this white boy and tries to check him, like he "did" the tattoo artist...

drake is the real life jeff Axel... he only get brolic with old ass females and white folk...

thats yall ? tho....

^this guy
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I hate that white people have added "ratchet" to their vocabulary smmfh
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont agree with the "i only like ignorant raps" line cause that is extremely narrow minded and itself a racist viewpoint on hip hop, just like not every killer is a tough guy...

But I have always said I dont find Drake's muzak authentic, its like who is he speaking for... He talk to wreckless to represent educated ? , but to inwardly emotional to represent anybody street

I swear that ? be sitting with his note pad thinking

[img]http://s27.postimg.org/u7ebk2of7/Drake_Real_? .jpg[/img]

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would like to take this opportunity to point out how artists used to tell the tale of the streets not just the "ignorant" ? ... now all u get is "ignorant" ? ...
    I'm from the P's and really lived through the violence and I can't relate to this monkey music...
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are ? who love ? ? so mad about his taste in music?

If y'all didn't know who he was and u had to hitch-hike with this muthafucka you would adopt him as a "real ? " & you'd respect him more.

Damn the internet can be so fake sometimes smh

#NoTroll doe
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This pecka wood trippin
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drake never came out to be someone hes not .hes jus be himself
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? hilarious yall listen to gangsta rap for the same ? but let a white boy say he like hearing ignant ? it becomes racist -_-..
  • StillFaggyAF
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Yall ? hilarious yall listen to gangsta rap for the same ? but let a white boy say he like hearing ignant ? it becomes racist -_-..

"I like my ? more ghetto and ratchet-sounding. Personally, I like more melodramatic, ignorant Rap where they’re talking about nig on nig violence and anger and it’s just evil. I don’t ? when it’s too conscious, I don’t like it when it’s too smart."

Direct quote Bruh.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinda funny some dudes last night at the show was talking about this exact stuff about Drake being fake and whatnot.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinda funny some dudes last night at the show was talking about this exact stuff about Drake being fake and whatnot.

And you were like... "at least he ain't Shenco."
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And you were like... "at least he ain't Shenco."

Nah, I just waited my turn to perform and ? it *shrugs*
  • thatni99ajahmal
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    It's kinda of bizarre & coontastic that some random ? named Jahmal would defend a white person's racist perspective & preference which is predicated solely in his delight in the most negative & caricatured form of rap music ....

It's like history repeats itself....certified ? doesn't even recognize when their intelligence is being insulted...... accepting ridicule as a form of flattery & badge of honor from these racists.

And they're quick to challenge any ? that call out white people on their blatant fuckery.....? 4real & stop caping for random white boys....

Im not caping for ? but Lil Duval has been saying he like his rappers ignorant for the longest and not once has there been an uproar..
    So basically its ok for black ppl to like ignorant music but ? forbid a white person likes ignorant music..
    How about this WE STOP MAKING IGNANT MUSIC..
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's kinda of bizarre & coontastic that some random ? named Jahmal would defend a white person's racist perspective & preference which is predicated solely in his delight in the most negative & caricatured form of rap music ....

It's like history repeats itself....certified ? doesn't even recognize when their intelligence is being insulted...... accepting ridicule as a form of flattery & badge of honor from these racists.

And they're quick to challenge any ? that call out white people on their blatant fuckery.....? 4real & stop caping for random white boys....

Im not caping for ? but Lil Duval has been saying he like his rappers ignorant for the longest and not once has there been an uproar..
    So basically its ok for black ppl to like ignorant music but ? forbid a white person likes ignorant music..

Youre being willfully ignorant. Its not "basically" about blacks being able to like ignorant music and whites not. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're an intelligent guy who's just playing possum.

• StillFaggyAF
    Options

Lil duval.........the comedian?
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like what NWA?,The Chronic?,2pac when hes in thug mode?nah lets not stop makin music like that

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    So much ether..
  • JerfyT
    JerfyT Members Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitely racist
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol he like that ? for the same reason most people like it why yall mad?

anyways ? what he like or don't like.
  • thatni99ajahmal
    Options
    lol he like that ? for the same reason most people like it why yall mad?

anyways ? what he like or don't like.

Beats me
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black lips I swear some of these rock groups got some wack ass names
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP Dolla Cole Alexander The Black Lips Who The ? Is That