Official 2014 NFL Draft/Off Season Thread

Options

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Texans really trying to give up that first round pick huh?
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    I'm not a big DJax fan. But dude opened up the game for McCoy and Cooper ? ass.

I see them taking a huge step back.

McCoy gon take a step back because Jacksons gone?
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a ? character assassination, assumptions, and allegations scaring white folks.

Where you have Cooper who was caught on tape saying racist ? , the Eagles bent over to save him.

Now white folks will label him a Thug, smh.
  • vageneral08
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if jackson went to the skins or giants
  • qeezus_price
    qeezus_price Members Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My man john needs to hop on the phone and get this man to new york/ jersey. Lord knows geno needs weapons
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @AdamSchefter: Houston Texans reached agreement on two-year deal with former Dolphins S Chris Clemons, per source
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if jackson went to the skins or giants

I wish we had the cap space....oh dear lord I wish we had the cap space
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derric ward speaking sum real ? . Jax isn't a banger now u can catch him with some 60s. And derric called out chip kelly cause everyone knows mamba who family bangs and when he went on to visit him all the locs was outside. Facts
  • vageneral08
    Options
    Damn I was hoping indy would be showing interest to clemons but oh well it seems like we will be drafting a safety this year
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derrick ward went in. ...
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jaws is footballs version of Dickie V, a babbling mouthpiece, dickrider - pause- for the establishment

I don't know the full story but I don't pass on a chance to say ? Jaws
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derric ward speaking sum real ? . Jax isn't a banger now u can catch him with some 60s. And derric called out chip kelly cause everyone knows mamba who family bangs and when he went on to visit him all the locs was outside. Facts

? did go to Dorsey. Like 1 minute from the jungle.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought they'd trade or cut Jackson cuz of the money he's owed.
    Once the full information comes out this should be interesting, maybe Aaron Hernandez part 2 or just a guy that knows people?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I heard this dude was with riley kkkooper when he made those comments
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've always been a fan of Desean's style of play and even his on-field attitude.

Eagles are some ? for going this extreme on him but letting David Duke slide.

Unless something else surfaces about his off field ? , Desean won't last long on the open market.

• $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

Hell nah I went to the shaw my freshman and soph and my jr sr I went to westchester.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Texans really trying to give up that first round pick huh?

Don't believe everything you hear. I'm sure they've had discussions though.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hell nah I went to the shaw my freshman and soph and my jr sr I went to westchester.

I went to the shaw 11th and 12th what year you graduate
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all seen that ? about Chris Culliver?
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

97 cuhz. What hood you from . I'm sure I know someone u know
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all seen that ? about Chris Culliver?

You mean this?

San Jose police arrest 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver

SAN JOSE, Calif. —

San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver, who missed last season with a torn ACL and caused a stir with his anti-? comments before the Super Bowl two years ago, was arrested Friday for felony hit-and-run and weapons possession, authorities said.

According to the San Jose police, they received a call at around 10:21 a.m. reporting that a bicyclist had been struck by a car that fled the scene at Tully near Senter Road in San Jose.

An eyewitness saw the accident and followed Culliver’s vehicle until he cornered him in the area of Mekler Court. He attempted to block Culliver’s vehicle from leaving.

Authorities said Culliver got out of his car, threatened the eyewitness with brass knuckles and then got back into his vehicle and fled. In the process, he struck the eyewitness’ car.

San Jose police arrived on the scene and took Culliver into custody without incident.

A search of the vehicle uncovered the brass knuckles, authorities said.

He was arrested for felony hit and run for striking the bicyclist, reckless driving causing an injury, felony possession of brass knuckles and misdemeanor hit and run for the striking the vehicle.

The bicyclist was treated and released with minor injuries.

Culliver was booked into Santa Clara County jail.

The 49ers released a statement saying they were aware of the incident.

“The 49ers organization is aware of the recent matter involving Chris Culliver,” the statement released to KTVU. “We will remain in contact with Chris and the local authorities as we continue to gather the facts regarding this situation. As this is an ongoing legal matter, we will reserve further comment at this time.”

Two years ago,Culliver made news during Super Bowl week when he responded to questions from comedian Artie Lange by saying he wouldn't welcome a ? player in the locker room.

He also said the 49ers didn't have any homosexual players and, if they did, those players should leave.

Culliver apologized and underwent sensitivity counseling in an effort to rehabilitate his image.
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

97 cuhz. What hood you from . I'm sure I know someone u know

Ok I got out in '00 yea I grew up of 5th Ave and 54th