Future interview with Angie Martinez(Hot 97): Admits to writing ? in Love

Options
xxCivicxx
xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in The Reason
@6:30
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhX275c8F16Pr6C6tN

Ever since the first time I heard Good Morning I knew Future wrote ? in love the melodies and some of the lines are the exact same. Future has written numerous hits for other artists, now matter how hard ? hate his resume speaks for itself. ? don't wanna listen tho

Future talking about the song and performing it at SXSW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4vwZhMULlA

Good Morning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMYqQhe-AhU

Comments

• rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best lyrical performance I heard off her in a long while ..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    It seems like a lot of men tend to write a lot of catchy ? for Beyonce.
    Future ? in love
    The Dream single ladies
    Ne-yo Irreplaceable ( it was originally his song)

Saw Ne-Yo's Behind The Music when he talked about that. That ? was originally for a country artist lol.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    I know a few girls irl that actually got mad at me when I told them that beyonce doesn't write a lot of her hits lol
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds to me like he was just saying he help detail put together the melody for the song will detail produced it and they gave it to bey and she did the rest..... But that ain't controversial enough I guess
  • xxCivicxx
    edited March 2014
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Sounds to me like he was just saying he help detail put together the melody for the song will detail produced it and they gave it to bey and she did the rest..... But that ain't controversial enough I guess

OK then so why is part of the hook the exact same in both songs? Why are a lot of the vocal cadences and melodies the exact same in both songs?

In that first vid future also said that he could pursue legal action but is choosing not to
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

OK then so why is part of the hook the exact same in both songs? Why are a lot of the vocal cadences and melodies the exact same in both songs?

In that first vid future also said that he could pursue legal action but is choosing not to

That's what I said it sounded like he said he helped with the melody and cadence of the song....helping create the melody and cadence for a song doesn't mean you wrote the song it means you helped create the sound of the song..... These comments IMO sounds like it has ciara behind it
  • kontakz.
    kontakz. Members Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Options
    270crownst wrote: »
    Does anybody really gives a ? who wrote the joint or not..lol
    music writers do. future is hella talented when it comes to making records
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol but beyonce is cakin off of surbort tho...

She got birds makin how-to vids in their tubs and posting them on worldstar

links to these videos?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh he said he didn't write it in the video so why would u maje a thread saying the opposite....Another ? wrote it and used him to demo it
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Write some ciara some hits
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOOD MORNING IS TRASH BUT YEAH. . BEYONCE ALWAYS STEALIN ?
  • xxCivicxx
    Options

That's what I said it sounded like he said he helped with the melody and cadence of the song....helping create the melody and cadence for a song doesn't mean you wrote the song it means you helped create the sound of the song..... These comments IMO sounds like it has ciara behind it

If you watch the video you would know that he said that he demo'd the song ? in love for beyonce. Not Good Morning. ? in love. Help me understand what you're not understanding
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't give a ? what songs future wrote as long as he ain't doing that im awkward i box lefty autotune the world is a better place. its better to give than croon like a robot strung out on ? .
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Bruh he said he didn't write it in the video so why would u maje a thread saying the opposite....Another ? wrote it and used him to demo it

Where does it say that in the vid? And if that's the case then why would future create a clone of the song without worrying about copyright issues?

• Authentic100
    Authentic100 Members Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Future ? in love
    The Dream single ladies

Lol how u gonna be a ? and write songs like this?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future ? in love
    The Dream single ladies

Lol how u gonna be a ? and write songs like this?
    Drake wrote I'm Ready with Alicia keys
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Beyoncé right the love songs I think but future never said he wrote it just the sound of the song