Chicago Rapper Lil Marc Killed Days After Releasing Music Video Dissing OTF 'No Competition'

Options

Comments

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    How creepy that they're face-timing and taunting each other right before he dies. & Reese w/ that sinister smile...

How disgusting

To me this is the craziest part of the whole thing and really shows how far gone they are...

they were facetiming, laughing and joking about killing each other the way normal dudes that age might facetime and joke about beating each other on madden or call of duty or something.

lmaooooooooo yea, them ? some real fools, them ? the devil

I saw that ? earlier and thought they was clicked up
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OTF. ONLY THE FAMILY. ? . get ? up.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't mikey say earlier that Reese was the real shooter in GBE/OTF/BD?

• CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Also, someone needs to organize who is in what gang because im confused as hell
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's only 60 people tho that got killed this yeat

spring aint really come in yet neither did summer watch them numbers triple backflip
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    That's only 60 people tho that got killed this yeat

SMH AT ONLY CHITOWN WILDIN OUT
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

OTF/GBE is all the same ? .But all together they are 3hunna which is apart of BD's. i think thats right lol
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/OTof9mTT6Bw

This right here....? like this right here is the type of ? these ? be doin. I have no issue wit ? like these gettin shot. ? it.
    Damn that was ? up. Dude was clearly not interested in that ? although IDK what or who he may be affiliated with. They clearly knew there was a problem though, I wonder why. Son was all behind the counter tryna find refuge between the drive thru window and the fries.

Are there any white people anywhere in those hoods? Do they get pressed like young blacks do?
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    from the look of the youtube comments, one of them died already. in response to the terror town video
  • Doubleday4life
    Doubleday4life Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody on here is talking ? about Chicago's music scene and drill yet you all are the ones who play into it by bumping the music and feeding fire to it. It's not the artist fault, cause if they have no spotlight or shine it won't escalate. There are thousands of great rappers around the US and Midwest who actually make music with no violence intent and they all fall on deaf ears. Without a consumer the product will fall.. food for thought.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

This right here....? like this right here is the type of ? these ? be doin. I have no issue wit ? like these gettin shot. ? it.
    Damn that was ? up. Dude was clearly not interested in that ? although IDK what or who he may be affiliated with. They clearly knew there was a problem though, I wonder why. Son was all behind the counter tryna find refuge between the drive thru window and the fries.

Are there any white people anywhere in those hoods? Do they get pressed like young blacks do?

No...there are no white people in Terror Town. None.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Woudlnt be surprised in years tho. How they fixing up South Shore and the surrounding areas
  • Doubleday4life
    Doubleday4life Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With all due respect....these nigguhs bring this ? on themselves so...

108764-windows-XP-attempting-to-give-OUVb.gif

I'm just glad it wasn't an innocent bystander.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    With all due respect....these nigguhs bring this ? on themselves so...

108764-windows-XP-attempting-to-give-OUVb.gif

I'm just glad it wasn't an innocent bystander.

Yea like me! Thank goodness :)
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

No...there are no white people in Terror Town. None.

Where do poor or lower middle class whites live in Chicago? They've gotta live somewhere.

@CoonKillaThird‌@Mikeydagawd

The reason I ask is b/c I'm wondering if they're given immunity b/c maybe they're not expected to be possibly affiliated with opposition.
    I do understand that disputes and violence typically happens between people whose social circles, etc. come in contact more often...so if a city is segregated in that sense it may provide some explanation as to why the violent crime is black on black...blanco y blanco, etc.

These dudes seem more than happy to terrorize people though...like they're looking for any little "reason."
    If It's going down like this I wanna see white people being terrorized too.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I seen a lot if poor whites out south like in aspen and around there...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all ? lying

Where Gang Banging Bibby stay cause he white as ever

Durk baby moms

SD bout light as hell
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @WarTeacha‌ who is that on the gif and what video is that from???
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them lil ninjas from the Chi wild. I pray for them boys man, I hope they get right man because at the rate they're goin its gone be a miracle if they make it through the summer.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    WarTeacha wrote: »

OTF/GBE is all the same ? .But all together they are 3hunna which is apart of BD's. i think thats right lol

I thought OTF was Durk and GBE was Keef because they didnt ? with each other like that? For example, Fredo and Reese are in OTF and GBE but Ballout is just in GBE. and what is 6hunna?
  • RickyRich
    Options
    WarTeacha wrote: »

I thought OTF was Durk and GBE was Keef because they didnt ? with each other like that? For example, Fredo and Reese are in OTF and GBE but Ballout is just in GBE. and what is 6hunna?

from my understanding OTF was all of them . But keef branched off and created his own click which is Gbe/Glogang .Thats where the split came from . But all these ? is basically one ? .It's just that ppl now are reppin glo gang n OTF separate. But they all 3hunna .Now 6hunna is edai,cdai,rondo,lacapone,drose they just other section off of the whole ? .I believe they are natural with the whole glo gang vs OTF ? .but ya its confusing .
  • RickyRich
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    @WarTeacha‌ who is that on the gif and what video is that from???

its from this video on world star . idk who she is tho
  • RickyRich
    Options

Who Is Lil Durk?
    The GBE and OTF Crews
    Lil Durk: “We all the same. Only The Family and Glory Boyz Entertainment. Everybody’s family with two different names. Everybody says GBE and OTF. Everybody grew up together from the same block. Everybody knew each other since they were kids. We grew up with each other and everyone’s just got different music styles right now, doing their own thing.

“[We still hang out] but everybody is usually ain’t in their city. I’ll be in Atlanta, Reese will be in L.A., Fredo will be in Connecticut, and Keef will be in Minnesota, somewhere like that. Everybody’s in different places and got different shows. Everybody’s still cool though.

"When our buzz was getting big, everybody was doing the same shows. It was crazy."