Do you & your S/O get a cheating pass on bachelor/bachelorette party night? What if yall have kids?

Options
Jungz
Jungz Members Posts: 991 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
The couple bachelor parties that I've been to just turned out to be private stripper parties and the dudes (getting married) didn't even have sex with the girls. I always thought that that night was supposed to be your last shibang (emphasis on bang) before you tie the knot and keep those vows.

Am I trippin? Is that just some movie ? and ? aint really out here sexin others chicks the night before their wedding? The only circumstance where I think it would be kind of messed up is if yall already had kids together.. because that means yall were already on some family ? .

Did you/Do you plan on having sex on bachelor/bachelorette party night? Did any of your friends get it in on their night?

Do you & your S/O get a cheating pass on bachelor/bachelorette party night? What if yall have kids? 36 votes

Uhh, thats the point..
16%
Purr7figzJungzLUClENmanofmorehousePeru_Carajo 6 votes
HELL NAW!!
83%
DupacB_Adwade206MsSouthernachewon87hueymryounggunPILL_COSBYillestni99ainneunspoken_respectWill MunnyBodhicaddo manNothingButTheTruthBabyBugattiTheBoyRoCashmoneyDuxTrillfateAZTGKat 30 votes

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh if yo wife got a stripper, then she prolly got some ?

word to house party 3
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HELL NAW!!
    Hell no.
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shots fire at the pregnant broad that's cheeatin' on her man...
  • Jungz
    Options
    Uhh, thats the point..
    DUB wrote: »

word to house party 3

So you automatically smashing something that night if your wife's friends get strippers for her party?
  • ring vhames
    ring vhames Members Posts: 75 ✭✭
    Options
    HELL NAW!!
    bruh...no

nikkas will learn one day to be drama free...

in this day and age where there is video of everything...you would have to be a fool to try this
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jungz wrote: »
    DUB wrote: »

word to house party 3

So you automatically smashing something that night if your wife's friends get strippers for her party?

marriage + me= hell nah
  • Jungz
    Options
    Uhh, thats the point..
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Serious question...

If I'm still interested in ? other women, why am I getting married?

So if you are liquored up and have 3 half naked women grindin on you all night the day before you are cuffed to one woman until you turn to dust, having sex with one of them doesn't cross your mind?

ampffo.jpg
  • Jungz
    Options
    Uhh, thats the point..
    Alright yall.. i see where this is going...

What if your girl GAVE you the pass for the night? Still no?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HELL NAW!!
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Serious question...

If I'm still interested in ? other women, why am I getting married?
    On some real ? , this. I stay asking dudes this question. This ? reminds me of dudes hiding they phone or password from they girl lol. Like you know chicks is nosy as ? or just want to be "sure". So what's the problem?? There's obviously a problem lol.

Bruh, I seriously aint got time for all this ? . Women are already enough of a handful. No point in making ? more complicated and stressful.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HELL NAW!!
    blackrain wrote: »
    First, it's always a stupid idea to have the party the night before the wedding. Why be hungover at your wedding? Party should be a few nights before to even some weeks before the actual wedding to tell the truth. I already know there'd be no issues with me having strippers at my bachelor party whenever it happens, but even I'd feel it a little disrespectful to marry a woman when less than 12 hrs before I had 3 sets of ? in my face. As for not ? them, that ? should be out your system before you ask her to marry you. Your'e never going to stop wanting to ? other women, but if you actually can't stop yourself from doing it, especially right before you get married you probably don't need to be making a move that big

Quoted and goated.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uhh, thats the point..
    Yes.

That's my professional opinion as an anti-marriage counselor.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uhh, thats the point..
    It would be funny if my wife left me at the altar for a guy she ? the night of her bachelorette party.

Some poetic justice right there.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    HELL NAW!!
    ? that
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HELL NAW!!
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    They say the IC is HOH. Look at y'all little cupcakes
    "HOS" not women.

NOW I AINT NEVER HIT A WOMAN BEFORE, BUT I'LL SLAP THE ? OUT OF A ? , WHY YA BULL ? !!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do the kids gotta with anything?

She can have male strippers at hers. Bcuz lawd knows I plan on having female strippers at mines.

Now if she talmbout sexing somebody else just that one night, dunno. Just as long as she know I'll be gettin my freak on as well. Plus, we must not speak of it again.
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    They say the IC is HOH. Look at y'all little cupcakes

Hard on hoes not brides.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brides and women count as hoes tho.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do the kids gotta with anything?

She can have male strippers at hers. Bcuz lawd knows I plan on having female strippers at mines.

Now if she talmbout sexing somebody else just that one night, dunno. Just as long as she know I'll be gettin my freak on as well. Plus, we must not speak of it again.

Disapointed-Michael-Jordan-Headshake.gif
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all niggahs wifing hoes. Just cause you marry them dont change they title.

"? nooooo dont touch me ima be married next week"

foh lol. ? around get a divorce in three years with alimony to pay you gonna wish you ? every stripper ya homeboys got you. ? dweebs
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where do you people come up with this ?
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HELL NAW!!
    What a way to begin a life together with a night of infidelity.