Official Battle Rap Thread 2K14: FOF!

Options

Comments

• LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They ain't done , the culture changing... They might have lost a step but wit the right motivation we could see them back in rare form... These new fans are what's killing is these new fans man .. Hypin ? off on battle makes me sick
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DUB wrote: »
    Ice pack melted and evaporated man.
    alot of ? aint they old selves.
    Ills personal life ? up his battle mindset.

alot of people cant live two lives accordingly but he tried but too much ? kept happening causing him to break down multiple times.

he shouldve no showed some of those battles, at least then fans would've made excuses but they cant anymore.

Ill is done. He had his chance against jc and missed it.
    Miles was done.
    tech 9 is done.
    xfactor is done.
    Big t is done.
    swave is done.

out with the old, in with the new.

I felt Ill beat JC
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Ice pack melted and evaporated man.
    alot of ? aint they old selves.
    Ills personal life ? up his battle mindset.

alot of people cant live two lives accordingly but he tried but too much ? kept happening causing him to break down multiple times.

he shouldve no showed some of those battles, at least then fans would've made excuses but they cant anymore.

Ill is done. He had his chance against jc and missed it.
    Miles was done.
    tech 9 is done.
    xfactor is done.
    Big t is done.
    swave is done.

out with the old, in with the new.

I felt Ill beat JC

Battle was so wack. Nobody won.

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    big t was my favorite battle rapper at one point but this ? is sad.
    His arrogance really did him in, like other battle rappers.

I was glad when he got on the big stage vs k-shine and vs o-red but he hasnt been impressive since that bunny ears behind the head line.

He let his name carry him into battles like fans go always love you ie mook, ars, verb, swave, etc.

He need to go back to his old ? before his next battle or he will be officially mid tier and not a sough after opponent.

Big T, X factor, and yung ill all in the same boat.

? is going to murder Big T.

I have a feeling KOTD crowd will overhype Both of their bars tho. I hated that bunny ears line, i thought that ? was so dumb.

I thought ? was the white Canadian version of Big T? Didnt he fall off too?

I wouldnt say ? was ever really "on". He had his moments i suppose. Classic vs 24/7. Won the chain but choked against Sketch. Even though he probably still should have won that battle.

He did good against illmac but Illmac was in rareform that battle and killed it. After illmac he was doing music for a long time and did a couple Dont Flop battles and did that battle with syd. Hardly any canadian or american cares about their dont flop battles because they aint really gettin paid for them.

This is going to be Benders biggest battle to date, so hes definitely going to come prepared. Big T hasn't been that dope in his big battles, and this is a battle im sure he's not going to give a ? about, but who knows he might come to battle.
    Didnt Arcane wash him badly?
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    LaRoacé wrote: »
    They ain't done , the culture changing... They might have lost a step but wit the right motivation we could see them back in rare form... These new fans are what's killing is these new fans man .. Hypin ? off on battle makes me sick
    Imo Swave aint lost it, Aye Verb was in the same position Swave was a few years ago himself. Debatable vs Math Hoffa, got killed by Clips, lost to Trex partially in not delivering and gettin bothered by the obvious bs crowd dickriding. Bandwagoners overreacting.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Big T aint top 10 anymore but he can still beat 80% of the field on any giving day.

Yung ILL never evolved I miss the Yung ILL that was giving Trex that work but even that Yung ILL needs to evolve. His problem also is his material isnt hitting like it used to . Material wise is his biggest problem. Like he needs more rounds like his first round vs Clips.

? if Ored loses one more time badly im sure a few of you gonna come n say that ? done.
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karma came back around and bit swave "he asked for this" lol
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    That "Ain't Gone Hurt Nobody" line was classic
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? had me weak idk if its been posted. ? said DNA's cypher was better than his rounds.

http://youtu.be/2H8gdFYUmp4

This ? was dope!
    DNA need to not write for ? and just freestyle battle em. He'? or miss on stage but freestyling he doesn't come off as a cornball as much.

Clips did his thing but he should've incorporated in his rhymes that that other ? should've got tf off the bed. That ? was mad extra like he wanted to tell ole girl move so he could sit next to clips. ? fruit cake.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    big t was my favorite battle rapper at one point but this ? is sad.
    His arrogance really did him in, like other battle rappers.

I was glad when he got on the big stage vs k-shine and vs o-red but he hasnt been impressive since that bunny ears behind the head line.

He let his name carry him into battles like fans go always love you ie mook, ars, verb, swave, etc.

He need to go back to his old ? before his next battle or he will be officially mid tier and not a sough after opponent.

Big T, X factor, and yung ill all in the same boat.

? is going to murder Big T.

I have a feeling KOTD crowd will overhype Both of their bars tho. I hated that bunny ears line, i thought that ? was so dumb.

I thought ? was the white Canadian version of Big T? Didnt he fall off too?

I wouldnt say ? was ever really "on". He had his moments i suppose. Classic vs 24/7. Won the chain but choked against Sketch. Even though he probably still should have won that battle.

He did good against illmac but Illmac was in rareform that battle and killed it. After illmac he was doing music for a long time and did a couple Dont Flop battles and did that battle with syd. Hardly any canadian or american cares about their dont flop battles because they aint really gettin paid for them.

This is going to be Benders biggest battle to date, so hes definitely going to come prepared. Big T hasn't been that dope in his big battles, and this is a battle im sure he's not going to give a ? about, but who knows he might come to battle.
    Didnt Arcane wash him badly?

Nah ? beat Arcane. Won the chain, lost it his next battle against Sketch Menace. Was one of Sketch's better battles, but the only reason ? lost was because of a choke in his 3rd.

I definitely felt ? won, but you could tell arcane was in shock.
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Holla like 25? He'll be back.. Wild n out won't last forever
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    That ? Biz is such a cornball. I swear that lame needs some ? . That fat dweeb worships battle rap. Get off the Internet nerd.

So says the ? ? wirh the ? of war av for 5 years.

Btw first time Ive been called fat, you fatherless ? .

Keep my name out ya ? sucking lips.

You bought my name up you fat nerd. Go watch WWE you ? .

Im fat and ? .
    #awesome lies
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ deleting a diss and still quoting it, tf??
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Lmao @ deleting a diss and still quoting it, tf??
    Ur right imma stop.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    I wanna see Qleen get some big battles
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Is gorilla warfare coming out of youtube? i assume it is, but i know rapgrid has it where its kind of like a PPV.

O yeah and Drect said he sold rapgrid to Sony for a couple mil. Not sure if its true or not tho. He seems like a pretty honest dude tho.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I think he kind of sounds like Danny Brown. Except not as good.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Is gorilla warfare coming out of youtube? i assume it is, but i know rapgrid has it where its kind of like a PPV.

O yeah and Drect said he sold rapgrid to Sony for a couple mil. Not sure if its true or not tho. He seems like a pretty honest dude tho.
    I imagine its gonna be a good 2-3 weeks like all othee gorilla events. Probably a few days from each other.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Whats everyones top 10 looking like now? My list is all ? up
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Ive been in a funk since Hollow and Lux. Fighting off armies of hollow fans. Havent really peeped a whole lot since then.

No Order. And only battlers i know would take another battle if offered.

Clips
    B Magic
    Rum Nitty
    Danny Meyers
    Arsonal
    Hollow
    Ill Will
    Real Deal
    Big Kannon
    Bigg K
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Ive been in a funk since Hollow and Lux. Fighting off armies of hollow fans. Havent really peeped a whole lot since then.

No Order. And only battlers i know would take another battle if offered.

Clips
    B Magic
    Rum Nitty
    Danny Meyers
    Arsonal
    Hollow
    Ill Will
    Real Deal
    Big Kannon
    Bigg K
    Im what order?
  • Billy_Poncho
    edited April 2014
    Options
    No order

Magic
    Hitman
    Verb
    Ill WIll
    Clips
    Big Kannon
    Pat Stay
    Bigg K
    Arsonal
    Hollow

Not quite sold on Meyers yet. He did his thing vs Nitty, but I've seen his other ? and he doesn't come close to touchin that
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I aint puttin them in order! Im going on lunch! ? this!
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
This discussion has been closed.