Where does Kanye rank on your all time list?

Options
af.r.i.c.a.
af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in The Reason
I think Kanye has been rapping long enough for us to make a fair assessment of his career. He's a lot like Lebron in the sense of having accomplished so much but still having plenty time add to their legacy.. but If he were to hang it up tomorrow for good and just focus on becoming a fashion icon. Lyrics.. Catalog.. Influence included Where would he rank on your all time list of MCs?

Where does Kanye rank on your all time list? 98 votes

Number 1 the GOAT
0%
Top 5 DOA
13%
kontakz.StoneColdMikeyandre_1024FyHunnitIgot5onitSweat jonesblu197OhPeexxCivicxxThe RecipeTrueraPPKellmillD0wn 13 votes
Top 10
20%
eternal soldierdwade206joeyfkncrakkdouble0sugenex ginrobblr86af.r.i.c.a.Mr.LVReppinTimeBDBIIDJerfyTChi SnowJungznj2089_Goldie_BetaStillFaggyAFRubato GarciaTymoney19SallTlim 20 votes
Just outside the top 10
9%
qawshungman82talik23illedoutSour-CreamAnd_So_It_BurnsJLlama1980UndergroundraplegendTrillRussell 9 votes
Top 25
18%
the ghostachewon87Karl.GlockLesnar texasdaking88Showtyme LaCourLike Water_Menace_Vader_F_KennedyKamPushMeSay WhatshiekyCashmoneyDux32DaysOfInfinitiMelqart5 Grandspiritgod87onthafly 18 votes
Other
38%
rap mysteriosupergangstergnsnawledge_godtexas409real_hh_reptrACE_evidenceoptimisticnillerthekidGhostdenithegawdStewmryounggunbigrizzillestni99ainneKINGECKwan DaiPanchoYoSanchoIbexsemi-auto-matonujerz84 38 votes

Comments