• Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I watched that video proly 10 times and I still can't believe what I saw
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    cant understand how yall would rather have a part time dude who dont care about wrestling end the streak than someone who despite his flaws would wrestle til someone decapitated him, and then would put his head back on and try to finish the match
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want him to come out one last time in the black and purple
  • TheRicanKing
    TheRicanKing Members Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now that I think about it, if Brock stays for one more year. They should build a feud where Kane beats Lesnar at Mania 31 for revenge.
  • Mr. Rich Pryor
    Mr. Rich Pryor Members Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mu2PtQB.jpg
    lol but still im shocked yo! brock beat da muthaphukkin streak!
    & mah ? d-bry finally got da mania moment he deserved! ? yeah!
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Brock beats DB for the title and eventually feuds vs Batista for the title at Summerslam. DB will win it back eventually and defend it vs CM Punk, Reigns, or Cesaro at the next WM.

Brock has to feud with a current monster thats not old or a shell of himself. Up and comer like Reigns would be perfect also in his scenario as long as its fresh.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Undetaker was taken to the hospital
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Probably thats why he lost
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Much better than last year's show. Even if last year had the better streak match.

Cesaro finally showing doubters his full potential and stealing that match with the Big Show lift & leaving Swagger in dust.

The 3 WWF GOATs in a ring all at once.

Cena didn't job but still made Wyatt look like a million bucks. As cliched as the dynamic was (I.E. Joker trying to get Batman to ? ) they told a good story. Cena really did sell being conflicted well a few times. Wyatt was great everytime it looked like the monster he sees Cena as was finally showing. The crowd participation was GOAT. I like how they got Wyatt to start singing "He's got the whole world in his hands" all throughout.

Bryan beating Evolution and finally getting christened the shepherd for the next generation.

The streak finally ending. My mouth was open for 4 seconds before it registered and then it had a ? eating grin on it. So much laughter seeing all the souls burning slow in the audience. This was wise for many reasons.

Like how it's a great precedent for the potential Taker/Sting match. Taker announces his retirement because he feels he can't go hard at Mania anymore. He's been humbled. Sting comes out and challenges him for what will be the final match for both guys. He wants the honor of facing the WWE guy he always wanted to face in his home state before bowing out.

On top of that whoever faces Lesnar next gets a hell of a rub now that he's the top alpha male in that locker room. The guy everybody has to beat to become top dog. It's easier to book say Roman Reigns or Cesaro versus Brock Lesnar one day than Roman Reigns or Cesaro versus The Undertaker and have it be a high impact fast paced match.

Not just because in terms of physicality Brock still has about another decade left in him while Taker is close to bowing out but also because it's something refreshing for a change. I don't know but I was really relieved that Vince & Taker finally had the ? to end the streak. It was the right call even if wrestling fans are too narrow minded sometimes to not understand those type of moves. It works better for the long term.

They have the potential to start a really great year tomorrow. Potentially one of the best in company history. All because of this Wrestlemania. The next generation finally stepped up at the big show and looked great doing it. Particularly Cesaro as the next guy on the come up and Bryan as the first defending face champ since before last summer & Bray Wyatt cementing himself as the heel of this next era without question.

The vets all fit their roles well (Orton was especially hilarious in the main event). The divas match was long enough for me to fix myself up something in the kitchen and take a good leak. The legends brought us back to our childhoods. Everything was right except some of the live music performances.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    any of ya notice how taker took that last German release suplex son look like it took everything out of him
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Makes up for the Taker loss, couldn't ? the crowd over twice!

YES!

Nah it dont ? that ?

Why taker couldnt lose last so I could atleast lay down and absorb that ? , they ruined it!

I want my got damn money back!
  • Broddie
    Options
    Undetaker was taken to the hospital

He knows he can't keep putting the pressure of carrying Mania every year on himself anymore.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Well, regardless what most think. Taker wanted Lesnar to be the guy who beats him at WM, since Lesnar debuted in WWE.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Brock needs to become the guy to beat at WM now

Man he already been beat makes no sense at all Taker was never beat until tonight if they wanna start that ? all over they need a fresh face and someone who hasn't lost at Wrestlemania
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    one of @vibe kids go grow up and join wwe
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp, had to end sometime.

Lol
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Personal thoughts[img][/img] on Wrestlemania:
    ? had finally blessed me with the chance to attend it and I took advantage of it. Found a nice ticket on the bottom end of the stadium were I could check out everything without need binoculars (they were actually renting them out lol).
    The card was so-so in my opinion, was really surpised by the outcome of the Undertaker match (I had actually rooted for Lesnar the entire match and when he won people were asking me how'd I knew he end the streak). Glad to see the new blood get sign, especially Bray, Cesaro, and the Shield.

I sat next to a few sarcastic marks who poked fun at everything (especially the kids behind us' chants) but they did lighten the mood. There was some fine white chick in front of us that I eye-? every now and then but I think she was with her boyfriend or something.

Anywho here's some pictures of it (not all of them are great), and I'm still debating on going to RAW tomorrow or not.
    062.jpg
    067.jpg
    074.jpg
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sting lost, btw
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Maybe Brock is sick and he dying and that was his last wish to beat the Undertakers streak at Mania, thats the only thing that can unpiss me off and make me wanna continue watching
  • Mr. Rich Pryor
    Options
    ? cena tho!
    couldnt even put bray ova tonight!
    tumblr_m35lzgu9B01qlitaxo1_500.gif
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah man, maybe ill never see it, maybe im narrow minded in this situation, but there is no damn way possible that brock lesnar of all people was the right man to break the streak, mark calloway could explain it to me himself and itd still sound like a crock of ? , how was brock more fitting than, hbk, cm punk, or even Hunter Hearst Helmsley. HOW? a ? who will wrestle twice a year and only wrestles for a check was the right move for the future, aight.
  • Mr. Rich Pryor
    Options
  • Ol' Fred
    Ol' Fred Members Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    pnbjfmla6az6yoyqelk0qs-large.png

but seriously yo, mah old ass is still suprised than a muthaphukka dat brock ended da streak! whut tha fukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
    larry-david.gif
  • Broddie
    edited April 2014
    Options
    It's not even about who faces Brock at Wrestlemania. It's about whoever faces Brock next; period. Brock Lesnar is a special attraction like Undertaker had become towards the twilight of his career. The people that get pitted against him now take on the one guy who humbled the top dog in the locker room and also happens to be a great box office draw. It's good for business.

HHH has nothing to prove what good does him beating the streak after being one of the most established guys of his era and heir to the throne do? it's an empty accomplishment for somewhat that established in and out of kayfabe with this company. Same for HBK. I do think since they were going to do it anyway maybe Punk could've worked but at the same time we all see how well that would've worked out longterm nowadays were he basically walked away from that lifestyle.

Brock's been back for 2 years. There is still a lot that could be done with him and I think Vince realizes an attraction like that is crucial to pit against guys like Bryan and Cesaro who are heading a new gen of superstars so they could get further over and could also be a threat to veterans & legends as well. Taker was the last guy they had like that.