Comments

• Alkinduz
    Alkinduz Members Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicks from Amsterdam>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Southern women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The BEST New York has to offer
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hear southern girls are more hospitable.
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mexican women, latin american women>
  • twatgetta
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Southern women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The BEST New York has to offer

You a ? , how the ? you supposed to know

Because they date shitbags like you. so they can't have too much going for them.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Toronto and Denver>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The best thing about nyc girls is the diversity. ? from all languages, culture, complexion. But that's where it stops....

Cause then comes Attitude...
    i see alot Of u ? be complaining about the chicks attitudes from your rinky ? towns.so Imagine Ny?

compare to the west coast laid back shawties.
    And the south, were the women are way more docile, and did i forget to mention cook!!!
    Unless the woman is from some where else , and move to ny, u will be lucky if she can make a decent sandwhich

Ny women are cool. But a cali girl or a southern girl.>>>>

ny women love southern ? . So idk it could balance it self out.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I think you people are confused between nyc hood ? vs nyc normal girls.
    the average female/male up here is more intelligent and educated we have to be you cannot survive in nyc being a ?

Negative. I went to college with a lot of ? from NYC. I like NYC and all but a lot of NYCers start to believe their own hype. That ? is silly.

And, lol @ people boosting NYC chicks and talking bad about ATL chicks. The city of ATL has about 400 K people. In the early 00s alone, about 40 K people moved from NYC to ATL. That means that in just that little bit of time alone 10% of ATL's population worth of people made that move, and they've still been moving since then. In other words a sizable amount of ATL's population is made up of NYC transplants, so there is a good chance that some of these nasty and easy girls you talking about in ATL came from NYC or at the very least somewhere outside of ATL.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ docile.

Ya'll got the South ? up.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It is all what you like. All those chicks in Cali and NY are not truly from there. Half them mfers moved their to live the dream.

Just like the ATL. Not one of the kids parents at my sons after-school care or daughters daycare born or raised in the ATL. None. Not one. 80% of them are Ratchet.
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah NYC has allot of beautiful women,but so does most major cities in America.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    lol @ docile.

Ya'll got the South ? up.

Compared to those ghetto ass project NYC broads, yes. But it comes with the territory. If I had to stay in a apartment the size of my bathroom and ride a subway all the time. Have to navigate everyday through thousands of people just to get somewhere and only have 4-5 months of warm weather, Hell yeah I am irritated all the time.

upstate NY chicks>>>>NYC chicks

an most upstate chicks are just NYC broads that left for school and never moved back.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    the average female/male up here is more intelligent and educated we have to be you cannot survive in nyc being a ?

Negative. I went to college with a lot of ? from NYC. I like NYC and all but a lot of NYCers start to believe their own hype. That ? is silly.

And, lol @ people boosting NYC chicks and talking bad about ATL chicks. The city of ATL has about 400 K people. In the early 00s alone, about 40 K people moved from NYC to ATL. That means that in just that little bit of time alone 10% of ATL's population worth of people made that move, and they've still been moving since then. In other words a sizable amount of ATL's population is made up of NYC transplants, so there is a good chance that some of these nasty and easy girls you talking about in ATL came from NYC or at the very least somewhere outside of ATL.

There are dumb ? every where the fools you hang around with are not representative of the majority of nyc, we can talk all day and give subjective opinions but the fact remains that if you check the stats the south has been behind the east since the civil war.

And the deeper south you go it just seems to get worse.
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? needs to visit more than 3 cities countries before making ? threads
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MzKB wrote: »
    ? needs to visit more than 3 cities countries before making ? threads

Lol yea so that's the requirement for making threads, ? Take ya housenigga cracka ? lovin ass back to the mountains
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the coolest chicks ive met were from cali and chitown no lie they carry themselves well and love a sourthern man. Yall must never met chicks from htown or dallas they have bad attitudes and are on the gold digging level with the worst of them.....but yea they do know how to cook their ? off lol
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you see how cute ashanti is. well she's sorta cute she lost appeal to me over the years. now have you ever heard her talk during an interview? cased closed.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There are dumb ? every where the fools you hang around with are not representative of the majority of nyc, we can talk all day and give subjective opinions but the fact remains that if you check the stats the south has been behind the east since the civil war.

Nowhere did I say the people I knew in college were representative of the majority of NYC. In fact, I know they aren't. But you made the absolute statement that you can't survive in NYC and be a ? . I don't have to prove that the average is NYCer is a ? to show that statement is false. I only have to give one example and that invalidates your statement.

And the South might be as backwards as you say, but people from the northeast are breaking their necks to get down there so there must be something right about the region because there are a lot less people going in the opposite direction.
  • zombie
    edited April 2014
    Options

Nowhere did I say the people I knew in college were representative of the majority of NYC. In fact, I know they aren't. But you made the absolute statement that you can't survive in NYC and be a ? . I don't have to prove that the average is NYCer is a ? to show that statement is false. I only have to give one example and that invalidates your statement.

And the South might be as backwards as you say, but people from the northeast are breaking their necks to get down there so there must be something right about the region because there are a lot less people going in the opposite direction.

I said the average person so I did not make an absolute statement about the intelligence of nyers vs the south, people move to the south because it's cheap which only backs up my statement That on average you cannot be a ? and live in nyc economic pressure will force you the ? out.

And some people like the sunshine.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Southern Women
    WestCoast Women
    Midwest Women
    East Coast Women

^This is the MOST accurate breakdown that nobody can disagree with. Facts is Facts. why we arguing?
  • zombie
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Southern Women
    WestCoast Women
    Midwest Women
    East Coast Women

^This is the MOST accurate breakdown that nobody can disagree with. Facts is Facts. why we arguing?

Because we all don't agree with you ?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you don't know a @_? _ damn thing