I see why you women dont approach men...

Options

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Who gave me feelings though?
    it bet not be queefeesha and powder, I know it ? better not.

I gave you feelings because I thought you gave me feelings but it was just lil ? DUB. My bad, but its really DUBs fault.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ga_Clay wrote: »
    the art of conversation became endangered when technology and social media took off. I remember writing numbers down in a notebook and having to divide up time cause you actually had to call and TALK to a broad. now all is going on is conversations on 56 week old pics on instagram and shooting subliminal #WCWs, or taking forever to come up with a perfect text.

Ay Brah, i'ma steal some of this to Bait these ? into my Dm's .

PRESHATE CHA .!
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I lead the conversation in the direction I want and get the information I need off top. If it's all good after that, then I look for something interesting to yap about. Eventually I strike gold and all I have to do is listen. ? might get a whole life story before you know it.

I have met some air heads. Or they may have been chicks that wasn't feeling a ? . Either way, once I get that vibe, I bounce.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    It's natural to not have much to say to somebody you don't know...because you don't ? know them!

You also have to consider where you meet these people. Don't expect much from broads in bars or clubs, they're on the scene to party.

C'mon man. I gotta disagree. Especially if she's the one who initiates. Like Cooper said, how you the one who stepped the ? , say "hi", and the expect him to carry the convo?

Yeah you might not know each, but that's the point of a conversation!!! To interact. Ask questions. Get to know each other.
  • IgnorantSole
    IgnorantSole Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't nobody got time to play those cat & mouse games. If she can't form sentences and paragraphs, no need to waste your time.

one word responses peeve the ? outta me. don't attempt conversation and you can't even elaborate on an opinion you formed.

jono wrote: »
    It's natural to not have much to say to somebody you don't know...because you don't ? know them!

You also have to consider where you meet these people. Don't expect much from broads in bars or clubs, they're on the scene to party.

that's just when it's go time, a good in and then "we chilling or what" smh at ? trying to find out a ? hobbies on the dance floor.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ghostf4cekilla‌ cosign 100%

Females do use the blank stare w/o averting thier eyes when they want you to say something
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, ain't a better place in Savannah to meet women than Golden Corral?
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Options
    If they thought that they wouldn't stare so hard
    @Ga_?
  • IgnorantSole
    Options
    orange crush, if you looking for some no strings attached type ? . if it hasn't already passed @billy_poncho
  • Copper
    Options
    Mannnnnnn
    ? orange crush
  • IgnorantSole
    Options
    lmao man orange crush used to be clutch from what I can remember
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't ? at orange crush but herpes, ? weed and police
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Women don't want what they can have, they want what they cant have.

Women do not hunt like a man does.

Women think men have to do it all while they do nothing.

Women think what women think, so they mind is limited.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Why go pick it up when you can get it delivered?
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    cause they don't have to...
  • spiritgod87
    spiritgod87 Members Posts: 409 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've noticed that every woman who approaches me is never good long term. The ones that I seek out always turn out better relationshipwise
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    females in ny look at you with no ? expression just tryin to make eye contact with a striaght face

? probably thinks you look good but will stay with this face for a whole train ride and just send eye darts at you the whole time

They do that here in Miami too. Then when you say hi they drop her their heads. I'm pretty much done after that....i like mines bold.