? assemble - the Styles P diss about Aaliyah has officially been found!!!

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i was fooled! I can admit it... good hoax...
    that ? still exist tho...
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its fake.

? disassemble.

Disassimilate?
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This just add's to the legend...
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    "Rock da boat, rock da boat/That's one less ? in a Rocawear coat/D-Block ? , man who better than us?/If your man die tommorow you can bet it was us/Who the ? is you trying for/A bunch of pretty ? you can die on a tour."

^Thats exactly what he said, that audio is a lil sus cuz he never said no "and I aint talkin bout Aaliyah", he said that ? direct with no explanations...I been heard this ? and its one of the reasons I put him in my top 5 DOA, he the hardest ? to pick up a mic, ever.

And all u ? that aint from NY ? , what yall know bout a Clue tape? ? was listening to DJ Screw and DJ Quik tapes back then yet u wanna chime in talkin bout its a fairytale this and that...that diss was a 100% real, heard it wit my own 2 ears and owned the tape it was on...word.

PS...that 'White Label' diss record top 10 all time..."pull my ? out in front of ya ? , while u eating with her" lmao smh
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I've been hearing these ? spit ? since 1996. Thats almost two decades of hearing these ? . Huge fan of these dudes. Even if Styles didn't say it, he's still the hardest rapper alive. But somebody sold @SnuffDaddy a bag of sheetrock.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    <<<Heard it on a mixtape
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @soul rattler What had happened was..............

What this gotta do with me? I never said that was the track. Y'all the ones arguing against audio.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all ? just continue to embarrass yourselves....
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @soul rattler FOH ? go back & look at all the dumb ? you was saying. Now that excuse you just gave
    is pitiful.
  • KillaCham
    Options
    @soul rattler FOH ? go back & look at all the dumb ? you was saying. Now that excuse you just gave
    is pitiful.
    No disrespect to him but he's dumb. He makes stupid ass claims that don't make sense, and then stupid ass excuses when he's proven wrong that make even less sense.

I think I remember him signing up for Reason Debates a while back too. I'm curious as hell to dig that ? up and see just how terrible that went for him.
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haha gona read back at all the fools callin everyone fools for not believin it.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Sounds like impersonators. Especially the one who went first. Rhyme patterns and voice don't sound like Jada or Sheek.

Not GOATing this ? . Y'all forcing it. I smell hoax. Internet people go to great lengths to pull off hoaxes for controversy or attention. You got the street pranksters pulling off hoaxes in their videos acting like ? got real and they got assaulted and ? like that. All for views/attention.

I ain't buying it.
    To whom it may concern:

Wanna retract those nosigns or continue to look like fools?
  • KillaCham
    Options
    I should strip the t/s of all those GOATs.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody up that ? for the ? without SC accounts.
  • freethewave
    Options
    As if anyone gave so much of a ? about P that they would go through the trouble of making a fake audio clip.

Guess they did.wheres that ? be like"no this cant be true"gif
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    insert weebay gif
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Time for everybody to get in line and collect those L's lol
  • soul rattler
    Options
    This Nicki Minaj loving clown avoided this thread like the rich avoid taxes until that new link was posted. I'm stil laughing at anyone claiming the track never existed, even with so much evidence proving otherwise. Go back to the pink wigs. No disrespect.
  • SnuffDaddy
    SnuffDaddy Members Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    its fake.

? disassemble.

Disassimilate?

LMAO yo you a real ? for this. Funny as hell. Salute bruh.

As for the track, if its fake then damn. ? would really go this far for something fake and a thing on the net? Jesus. But its not something im aware of if. So im not tryna fool yall or nun. If its fake then i dont know why yall get mad at me for it, i just posted it.

I dont know, i still believe this is real tho tbh. We also have some double agents here just fyi, so watch who you believe.
  • freethewave
    Options
    This Nicki Minaj loving clown avoided this thread like the rich avoid taxes until that new link was posted. I'm stil laughing at anyone claiming the track never existed, even with so much evidence proving otherwise. Go back to the pink wigs. No disrespect.

Is you crazy?the only evidence is some people claim to have heard it.as much evidence as bigfoot and the lochness monster
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well I take my L for talking ? & calling ? deaf

Hold up I'm deaf but the ? you calling deaf? ? yo ears, b.
  • soul rattler
    Options
    Fam, no one has a vendetta against Styles P to assassinate his character. I don't want the ? to get blackballed, sued, beat up, none of that ? . All I, and a shitload of other people are saying is that the words came out of his mouth and we heard the track.
  • KillaCham
    Options
    1500875851_1384590646.jpg
  • soul rattler
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    BobOblah wrote: »
    its fake.

? disassemble.

Disassimilate?

LMAO yo you a real ? for this. Funny as hell. Salute bruh.

As for the track, if its fake then damn. ? would really go this far for something fake and a thing on the net? Jesus. But its not something im aware of if. So im not tryna fool yall or nun. If its fake then i dont know why yall get mad at me for it, i just posted it.

I dont know, i still believe this is real tho tbh. We also have some double agents here just fyi, so watch who you believe.

HAIL Hydra