• BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Links to his proper form
    Because we all can us a lil help
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The biggest problems people have running is often learned from those damn machines.

Running flatfooted and "in place" aka short striding going to have you in pain.

Use your whole foot heel to toe and run/jog like you actually are chasing/getting to a destination.

And if its boring put some music on you wont even realize you are running.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Piyonce wrote: »
    Lol at ? not trusting their chick to workout dolo without being able to handle herself if a dude approaches.

So pico, a ? pull up in a nice whip while u walkin. He say hey, I see u walk this strip alot, would u like a ride? U hoppin in huh? Lol

? if I actually see him a lot and with enough persistence i might shoot him the number *shrug*

Can't trust em...
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at ? not trusting their chick to workout dolo without being able to handle herself if a dude approaches.

So pico, a ? pull up in a nice whip while u walkin. He say hey, I see u walk this strip alot, would u like a ride? U hoppin in huh? Lol

? if I actually see him a lot and with enough persistence i might shoot him the number *shrug*

Can't trust em...

So you calling me a hoe? Cool don't contact me anymore then....
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SugaBuga wrote: »
    SugaBuga wrote: »
    Aight when you see her running her route with some random ? that runs at the same time she does don't say ? .
    That's bird ? , chicks need male attention at all Times??

If she get mad you don't wanna run with her , kick her to the curb, it ain't that serious to be havin an attitude or kickin out negative energy

Random runners will run up on you to start convo if they see you after a while. It's natural so stop it b.

Chill cuz, most ? wanna focus when they working out, cardio included...but you keep thinking random runners wanna just start a conversation because they see you running

You aint get what i was sayin so lemme break it down for you b

by random runners I mean random ? that just so happen to be running too

running right behind your woman watching all dat ass bounce up and down

then he gon run up right behind her talking bout "I see you run alone alot while im on my daily runs, you need a run parter to help push you?"

BAM ya ? just met run ?

"These hoes aint loyal"
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's not about running or not running with your girl..personally I like to listen to music when I go to the track so I'd rather him NOT go with me.

BUT if running together is something that's important to her and you're constantly turning her down, when the dude that's always running seeks her attention, don't be surprised if he catches it. Not saying it's right, I'm just saying.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    So now ya'll done added running to the list of things your woman shouldn't do alone w/o risk of another ? talking to her. File that one right next to "Don't let her laugh too loud in public. A ? might hear her and come try to start telling more jokes. Then bam, ya ? gone"

=))

A ? tell a joke at a restaurant and his wife laughs.

DUDE: ? close yo mouth! ? wrong with you?!?

The way some folks talk you better take your chick to the bathroom with you too. If you don't a ? is going to come and ask what's on her plate. Next thing you know she cooking butt naked in his kitchen. It's just that easy apparently lol
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate running with other people. They always get tired and then I gotta run slow for them.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    It's not about running or not running with your girl..personally I like to listen to music when I go to the track so I'd rather him NOT go with me.

BUT if running together is something that's important to her and you're constantly turning her down, when the dude that's always running seeks her attention, don't be surprised if he catches it. Not saying it's right, I'm just saying.

so u saying women are disloyal ? who will hop on any ? at any time? or u just speaking for yourself?
  • Trillfate
    Options

Birdology 101

Why do yall bitc--- females have this "i'm up for grabs" mentality ???
  • blackrain
    Options

If you the type of woman who will ? another ? just because he runs at the same time you do you have outed yourself as quite possibly the biggest bird brained hoe out there...and any guy with sense would consider that a win to have that chick gone from his life.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options

Can't trust em...

So you calling me a hoe? Cool don't contact me anymore then....

community%2Binvite.gif
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat is too old for this ? yo
  • Kat
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

Birdology 101

Men have the same mentality, and really it's kinda the truth, unless you're married.

What you think you can just act however you'd like with no type of competition in the wings waiting to show they can do it better? That's not realistic.

If I was lacking on something he took really seriously and had talked to me about many times, and then here comes the next chick doing exactly what I'm not doing..you think that wouldn't, at the very minimum, entice him in a way?

Nobody said anything about her going and ? him, but it could lead to that eventually. She might just leave you for him.

Pay attention to your partner, and if they take something seriously then you do the same, even if it's something lame in your opinion. It's called compromise.
  • Kat
    Options
    Kat is too old for this ? yo

You know what..shut the ? up.

Excuse me for wanting to generate some actual conversation and debate.

It's the ? truth, get out your MFn feelings.

And that goes for all you MFers.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Birdology 101

Men have the same mentality, and really it's kinda the truth, unless you're married.

What you think you can just act however you'd like with no type of competition in the wings waiting to show they can do it better? That's not realistic.

If I was lacking on something he took really seriously and had talked to me about many times, and then here comes the next chick doing exactly what I'm not doing..you think that wouldn't, at the very minimum, entice him in a way?

Nobody said anything about her going and ? him, but it could lead to that eventually. She might just leave you for him.

Pay attention to your partner, and if they take something seriously then you do the same, even if it's something lame in your opinion. It's called compromise.

Serious question: Should the fact that my woman wants me to run with her supersede the fact that I have feet problems and need to go get them checked out?
  • Trillfate
    Options

Birdology 101

Smh
    2 wrongs make a right now?

monkey see monkey do or nah?

I hear u about compromising, meeting her half way, sacrificing n all dat ?

but u, pico and whoever else need to get off that "next man up" hoe mentality whilst involved
  • blackrain
    Options

Birdology 101

If being in a committed relationship pre-marriage you still have an "up for grabs" mentality getting married won't magically make that ? disappear. That's something you need to have gone the moment you commit to being in a relationship with 1 person. Someone not paying attention to their partner's needs is one thing, but this ain't a serious deal breaker. It's working out at different times. Saying a chick is easily swayed to cheat just because someone offers to help her work out speaks more to the weak mental state of that woman than anything the man is doing wrong. She was going to ? off regardless, she just needed a dumb enough reason to. If not running in the morning with her is enough to drive her to cheat she was weak as ? any way.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aint no way u can trust someone who thinks like that...
  • Kat
    Options

Birdology 101

Serious question: Should the fact that my woman wants me to run with her supersede the fact that I have feet problems and need to go get them checked out?

Don't be ridiculous.

BUT if your Flintstone feet are stopping you from running with her, you could suggest some other physical activity you two could do together. That would show compromise and that you aren't just blowing her off.

And when I say physical activity I don't mean ? .
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Birdology 101

Don't be ridiculous.

BUT if your Flintstone feet are stopping you from running with her, you could suggest some other physical activity you two could do together. That would show compromise and that you aren't just blowing her off.

And when I say physical activity I don't mean ? .

What is ridiculous about that? We're talking O/P at his word about everything except that? Personally, after 3 times of asking and getting mad at saying no, I'd be thinking, 'So ? me being in pain, huh? You want a running buddy and ? anything else. Got it.'

That's just me though.
  • Billy_Poncho
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I don't wanna be in a relationship where I have to constantly fear being betrayed because I don't wanna do an activity my S/O wants to do.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is like watching your moms and pops argue about you like you ain't standing there