Your girl mad because you don't want to run when she does

Options
1235»

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is like watching your moms and pops argue about you like you ain't standing there

Shut the ? up when grown folks talking.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't wanna be in a relationship where I have to constantly fear being betrayed because I don't wanna do an activity my S/O wants to do.

I think in some people's mind, those relationships don't exist. People are super jaded when it comes to relationships.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    I like to listen to Ice Cubes first couple albums when I run. So angry.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    It's not about running or not running with your girl..personally I like to listen to music when I go to the track so I'd rather him NOT go with me.

BUT if running together is something that's important to her and you're constantly turning her down, when the dude that's always running seeks her attention, don't be surprised if he catches it. Not saying it's right, I'm just saying.
    Birdology 101

Why do yall bitc--- females have this "i'm up for grabs" mentality ???

Men have the same mentality, and really it's kinda the truth, unless you're married.

What you think you can just act however you'd like with no type of competition in the wings waiting to show they can do it better? That's not realistic.

If I was lacking on something he took really seriously and had talked to me about many times, and then here comes the next chick doing exactly what I'm not doing..you think that wouldn't, at the very minimum, entice him in a way?

Nobody said anything about her going and ? him, but it could lead to that eventually. She might just leave you for him.

Pay attention to your partner, and if they take something seriously then you do the same, even if it's something lame in your opinion. It's called compromise.

If being in a committed relationship pre-marriage you still have an "up for grabs" mentality getting married won't magically make that ? disappear. That's something you need to have gone the moment you commit to being in a relationship with 1 person. Someone not paying attention to their partner's needs is one thing, but this ain't a serious deal breaker. It's working out at different times. Saying a chick is easily swayed to cheat just because someone offers to help her work out speaks more to the weak mental state of that woman than anything the man is doing wrong. She was going to ? off regardless, she just needed a dumb enough reason to. If not running in the morning with her is enough to drive her to cheat she was weak as ? any way.

But see that's what I'm saying..that's all it is to YOU (and to me, cause it's not that serious).

That's not to say that it's something extremely important to her...and that's what matters.

I didn't even say anything about cheating or ? .

There are things that are really important to my bf that I'm like ? he's such a diva..but I respect it and I try to accommodate him because I want him to have the same respect for the things that are important to me.

lol..ya'll acting like people don't break up or divorce every day. When people remain unfulfilled even after voicing it over and over, that's just the beginning of the end.

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got 1001 reasons why something just aint never what it is, but this adapting principle only applies when its something they doing or could see themselves doing.

Always gotta move the goal posts and try to warp reality around themselves, spinning a cocoon of ? to hide in. Be an adult and own your decisions, nobody making yall hoes be hoes. When a man ain't ? he knows it, he's ok being who he chooses to be. Thats why men respect each other in the game and women don't do this. That lack of accountability is why men look down on them. If you a disloyal hoe that can be gotten at any point in time if your man not completely satisfying your every whims like a personal genie, then own that and stand behind that character choice. Its power in being accountable and real with yourself, and that perspective is the only platform that change and growth can ever begin from. claim your power hoes, join the men in the adult world
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they have to hide it tho... being their disloyal ungrateful selves will lead to looniness and regret...
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    It's not about running or not running with your girl..personally I like to listen to music when I go to the track so I'd rather him NOT go with me.

BUT if running together is something that's important to her and you're constantly turning her down, when the dude that's always running seeks her attention, don't be surprised if he catches it. Not saying it's right, I'm just saying.
    Birdology 101

Why do yall bitc--- females have this "i'm up for grabs" mentality ???

Men have the same mentality, and really it's kinda the truth, unless you're married.

What you think you can just act however you'd like with no type of competition in the wings waiting to show they can do it better? That's not realistic.

If I was lacking on something he took really seriously and had talked to me about many times, and then here comes the next chick doing exactly what I'm not doing..you think that wouldn't, at the very minimum, entice him in a way?

Nobody said anything about her going and ? him, but it could lead to that eventually. She might just leave you for him.

Pay attention to your partner, and if they take something seriously then you do the same, even if it's something lame in your opinion. It's called compromise.

If being in a committed relationship pre-marriage you still have an "up for grabs" mentality getting married won't magically make that ? disappear. That's something you need to have gone the moment you commit to being in a relationship with 1 person. Someone not paying attention to their partner's needs is one thing, but this ain't a serious deal breaker. It's working out at different times. Saying a chick is easily swayed to cheat just because someone offers to help her work out speaks more to the weak mental state of that woman than anything the man is doing wrong. She was going to ? off regardless, she just needed a dumb enough reason to. If not running in the morning with her is enough to drive her to cheat she was weak as ? any way.

But see that's what I'm saying..that's all it is to YOU (and to me, cause it's not that serious).

That's not to say that it's something extremely important to her...and that's what matters.

I didn't even say anything about cheating or ? .

There are things that are really important to my bf that I'm like ? he's such a diva..but I respect it and I try to accommodate him because I want him to have the same respect for the things that are important to me.

lol..ya'll acting like people don't break up or divorce every day. When people remain unfulfilled even after voicing it over and over, that's just the beginning of the end.

Nobody is being naive to people breaking up. We're just not justifying the ? reasons for it nor the ? reasons for stepping out on your s/o or to use it as an excuse to open the door to do it. I don't even think sometimes ya'll women realize how easy ya'll make it seem to for some random ? to come along and ? ya'll. Then wonder why some dudes won't approach you with anything other than a "I bet she's a hoe" mindset. You putting that vibe out there.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andddddd now its a @kat thread....
  • Kat
    Options
    they have to hide it tho... being their disloyal ungrateful selves will lead to looniness and regret...

Looniness...oh noeeees, anything but that!

But seriously, ya'll know we pop off and troll to keep it even around here.

And it stays getting ya'll in your feelings too..lol.

YOU ? DISLOYAL ? !!!!

Christ..lol..
  • Kat
    Options

How is it a Kat thread Lurk? Or did you just need something pointless to say cause you have nothing of worth to add to the conversation?

I wish ya'll would cut that ? out.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    ? got 1001 reasons why something just aint never what it is, but this adapting principle only applies when its something they doing or could see themselves doing.

Always gotta move the goal posts and try to warp reality around themselves, spinning a cocoon of ? to hide in. Be an adult and own your decisions, nobody making yall hoes be hoes. When a man ain't ? he knows it, he's ok being who he chooses to be. Thats why men respect each other in the game and women don't do this. That lack of accountability is why men look down on them. If you a disloyal hoe that can be gotten at any point in time if your man not completely satisfying your every whims like a personal genie, then own that and stand behind that character choice. Its power in being accountable and real with yourself, and that perspective is the only platform that change and growth can ever begin from. claim your power hoes, join the men in the adult world

so..heres the thing, im going to copy n paste this to my facebook and claim it as my own thoughts and not give u any credit for it. Cool?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    inb4 the "feelings" or "trolling" defense...
    disloyal ass ? ...
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Options

How is it a Kat thread Lurk? Or did you just need something pointless to say cause you have nothing of worth to add to the conversation?

I wish ya'll would cut that ? out.

Period?
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

YOU ? DISLOYAL ? !!!!

Christ..lol..

Oh you were trollin?

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Did you tell her you would run with her?

I haven't read the thread...may have already been discussed. If so, summary? If not, did you tell her you would run with her?

Yep
  • Kat
    Options

YOU ? DISLOYAL ? !!!!

Christ..lol..

Oh you were trollin?

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

You don't have to believe me.

I never once said anything in this thread about cheating or sex. I simply said to be careful about not catering to the needs that your partner stresses because eventually it could lead to a problem if they are left unfulfilled.

That doesn't mean cheating. It doesn't mean she about to ? on the jogging trail.

If that's how you want to take it..be my guest.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thatd be an interesting turn of events, if she's out ? on the jogging trail. Like some sort of wild animal.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't believe for a second this ? chick out there jogging/running/walking to the store
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Out here on my Frank Underwood.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It could happen though.
    A lot of women are emotional like that.
    Like for a guy we would think ok fine you don't wanna run cool, I'll just go by myself.

A woman will blow that up and cause a problem that shouldn't be there.
    "he doesn't love me enough to run with me. He never wants to spend time together etc"

Then you got generic Tyler Perry actor #2 running around with her which she opens up to because she was feeling "vulnerable".

Some women are evil like that
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all are so silly sometimes
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he doesn't want to do it, then he doesn't have to. I'm pretty his girl ain't in gym hittin the weights with him.

Foh wit that "You better run with me or else" bs ultimatum.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    It could happen though.
    A lot of women are emotional like that.
    Like for a guy we would think ok fine you don't wanna run cool, I'll just go by myself.

A woman will blow that up and cause a problem that shouldn't be there.
    "he doesn't love me enough to run with me. He never wants to spend time together etc"

Then you got generic Tyler Perry actor #2 running around with her which she opens up to because she was feeling "vulnerable".

Some women are evil like that

Lol ? public speaking or death, 'tha ngga waitin to ? yo chick' is like evry ngga's worst fear in this bytch. Quite humorous.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you tell her you would run with her?

I haven't read the thread...may have already been discussed. If so, summary? If not, did you tell her you would run with her?

Yep

Then she has a right to be mad...you lied to her.

do i post here that much smh