What legends/pioneers do you straight dont be feelin

Options

Comments

• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »
    I honestly never saw what the hype was in kurupt outside of the verse from ny, ny. when people say he was one of the top lyricists from the west at one time it baffles me. ras kaas, aceyalone, del, cube, xzibit, planet asia, and gift of gab were all much better

also, I never felt the rza's production nor any of the wutang clan rappers aside from ghost and ? .

Not even the Purple tape ?

Not a fan of DPG, never understood the hype about E-40 any type of DJ Screw (Screwed music)
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    E-40 his rhyme style is unbearableme to me. My friends love the ? but he has always been sub par at best. He got about 3 joints I can ? with.

Mac Dre easily the most overrated wackest ? to hold a mic to be called a legend. He does have one joint that I liked called "Life is a ? " besides that he was trash RIP tho.

ODB his antics was moreso the reason people ? with him IMO. Lyrically he was trash but his first joint is second only OB4CL for the best RZA beats. I bought the CD just for the beats and guest appearances.

BTNH these ? ? serenaders are trash. I have documented many times how I find them clowns to be wack as ? . They maybe two joints worth a damn and Easy E and PAC made them songs listenable.

TECH 9 lol this dude. His marketing talents are better than his catalog I respect dudes hustle more so than his songs. I tried to listen to his catalog but most of that ? is horrible. FOH.

Tech 9 is a legend or pioneer?

Cs Bone Thugs though, could never get into it
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I put Bone Thugs in the same category as Outkast except they're even worse.

Also I might as well admit I was never a big DMX fan. I think it started this one time I was in the car with my mom and get at me dog came on and she said he sounded like an old ? wino with a jherri curl. After that I couldn't really shake that image whenever I heard his voice.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, no feelngs in this joint....kinda shocked....anyways lets see never really got into the early 80's cats but respected the foundation that they laid down.....Pac, Outkast, E-40 to name a few.....
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Public enemy ...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    E-40 his rhyme style is unbearableme to me. My friends love the ? but he has always been sub par at best. He got about 3 joints I can ? with.

Mac Dre easily the most overrated wackest ? to hold a mic to be called a legend. He does have one joint that I liked called "Life is a ? " besides that he was trash RIP tho.

ODB his antics was moreso the reason people ? with him IMO. Lyrically he was trash but his first joint is second only OB4CL for the best RZA beats. I bought the CD just for the beats and guest appearances.

BTNH these ? ? serenaders are trash. I have documented many times how I find them clowns to be wack as ? . They maybe two joints worth a damn and Easy E and PAC made them songs listenable.

TECH 9 lol this dude. His marketing talents are better than his catalog I respect dudes hustle more so than his songs. I tried to listen to his catalog but most of that ? is horrible. FOH.

Agree with everything but BTNH.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    People are really in here talking ? about bone?

Imma let yall cook smh
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kool keith.i hear mad cats callin him a legend(more undergroung i guess)but they def be callin him a pioneer
  • bears2248
    bears2248 Members Posts: 282 ✭✭
    Options
  • freethewave
    Options
    wow at redman lol but cosign mase like a ? .hear enuff people has him up.maybe not these days but def durin biggie era
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mase ain't no damn legend
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kalecrunch
    Kalecrunch Members Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who was hated more ? Drake or Mase in his prime?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All of the ? from the 80's except Rakim
    Will Smith
    LL Cool J
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never liked Ghostface Killah either.

The majority of Wu Tang is unbearable to listen to (excluding ? Rae and ? )
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cosign on Bone Thugs trash
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Cosign on Bone Thugs trash

? whats wrong with you
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Outkast! those dudes are ok but people act like they some rap gods or someshit. u cant say anything negative about them.
  • freethewave
    Options
    After hearin atliens my opinion reversed on outkast and now think theyre one of goat groups.yeah will smiths trash and ? who says otherwise
  • freethewave
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoever said DPG I co-? -sign. ? them dudes Daz is trash and kurupt reminds me a lot of Keith Murray, dude can rap but so what? He doesn't make dope songs at all.

I say the same thing about Inspectah deck of the Wu, I can't say he garbage but why would I listen to him? There's no reason.

ODB & RZA are both garbage rappers, Dr. Dre is too.

Eazy can't rap either but he's entertaining so I cut him some slack.
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LL Cool J and OutKast. Lol at people naming Mase as a legend.