So the baby daddy decided to pop up..

Options

Comments

• Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    I'm sure the dude is at fault, along with you.
    I'm trying to read your thread Kat. I'm trying, but I'm giving myself "feelings" on here
    because I cant believe the cheerleading of bird logic going on in here.

Its his kid. And yours. He wants to see the kid? let him see her.
    No one knows her, you or him.

But what we know is this:

You have a record
    You have a questionable sexual history
    You still, as a mom in her early mid thirties smoke all the damn time (grow up)
    You have a "non traditional" relationship with a man who "isn't a saint" with a record,
    and has kids that aint with him right now.
    You claim to not actually want marriage
    You got semi nudes all over the net

And with all this, you think that if he aint been around for the whole ? ,
    its all his fault, and, he's not playing the part? Can't you take some of the blame
    for not being an ideal mate 7 years ago when you was wilder than you are now?

Now, with that, A ? cant get a 5 dollar footlong with his seed?
    ? !

Too many women take their own feelings about the status of a man into account to see his kids.
    Men never do this without drug addiction/jail in the mother.
    Yall take this ? too far. And all these ? talkin bout this ? just wants some ? .
    Come on fam. Aint no ? good enough to ? after it after 7 years, still facing the
    skepticism of trying to see your daughter that you aint seen in 2 years. A ? might as well
    hit up craigslist. Less drama.

? this even being a question. IF that ? aint wanted by the police, and wants to see his daughter,
    there should not be any stipulations on it unless he now shows himself to not be trusted.

Also, he doesn't have to pass your test about what a dad is, because you aint required to take no test
    for what a mom is. Biology gave you that.

DAMN!! That's one hell of a resume..what a waste of white skin
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sheesh big norm jus took the biggest ? upon yo soul Danno lol oohwee mayne

But you ? lost for actually entertaining this hypothetical ?

This is a prime example why Danny control you ?

But dat ? only worth five dollas tho? out of all the places in the area subway sounds right?

Next time add some unicorns
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also, he doesn't have to pass your test about what a dad is, because you aint required to take no test

But biological didn't bother
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Some of y'all live in a fantasy world

This man has not made any real attempt to see his child or be a part of her life

He does nothing to raise or support her yet y'all wanna write mini novels on how @Kat‌ has all these flaws and should just allow him to jump in her daughters life cause he wanted to meet at Subway today

@bignorm please explain why he should be trusted. Would you hand your kids over to just anyone ???

• Avenue Crazy
    Avenue Crazy Members Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

Good luck to you and ? bless that brother for wanting to being in his daughter life.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

This man has not made any real attempt to see his child or be a part of her life

He does nothing to raise or support her yet y'all wanna write mini novels on how @Kat‌ has all these flaws and should just allow him to jump in her daughters life cause he wanted to meet at Subway today

@bignorm please explain why he should be trusted. Would you hand your kids over to just anyone ???

He's attempting right now, isn't he ?
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i pop up for a ? ? be in they feelings and play this on repeat after im done. hoes in they feelings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEm3lY3trRU
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i pop up for a ? ? be in they feelings and play this on repeat after im done. hoes in they feelings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEm3lY3trRU

Lol..wtf?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options

@Kat‌

Just going by what you quoted Kathryn.

Since you posted that text up, you might as well post all of them up so that we can get a better understanding of the situation.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    7figz wrote: »

I never said he shouldn't see her

But to fault the woman that has raised his child is stupid

She doesn't have him on child support and he still hasn't done ? . Not even $20 in over 6 years. What a loser ....

He does need to prove himself. It's not healthy for her daughter to see her "dad" pop in and out of her life.

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm sure the dude is at fault, along with you.
    I'm trying to read your thread Kat. I'm trying, but I'm giving myself "feelings" on here
    because I cant believe the cheerleading of bird logic going on in here.

Its his kid. And yours. He wants to see the kid? let him see her.
    No one knows her, you or him.

But what we know is this:

You have a record
    You have a questionable sexual history
    You still, as a mom in her early mid thirties smoke all the damn time (grow up)
    You have a "non traditional" relationship with a man who "isn't a saint" with a record,
    and has kids that aint with him right now.
    You claim to not actually want marriage
    You got semi nudes all over the net

And with all this, you think that if he aint been around for the whole ? ,
    its all his fault, and, he's not playing the part? Can't you take some of the blame
    for not being an ideal mate 7 years ago when you was wilder than you are now?

Now, with that, A ? cant get a 5 dollar footlong with his seed?
    ? !

Too many women take their own feelings about the status of a man into account to see his kids.
    Men never do this without drug addiction/jail in the mother.
    Yall take this ? too far. And all these ? talkin bout this ? just wants some ? .
    Come on fam. Aint no ? good enough to ? after it after 7 years, still facing the
    skepticism of trying to see your daughter that you aint seen in 2 years. A ? might as well
    hit up craigslist. Less drama.

? this even being a question. IF that ? aint wanted by the police, and wants to see his daughter,
    there should not be any stipulations on it unless he now shows himself to not be trusted.

damn the ether is strong here
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh this thread is way more entertaining than that Mimi sextape
  • Kat
    Options
    It's inaccurate and one sided, so no not really.
  • 7figz
    Options

She doesn't have him on child support and he still hasn't done ? . Not even $20 in over 6 years. What a loser ....

He does need to prove himself. It's not healthy for her daughter to see her "dad" pop in and out of her life.

I don't think it's faulting her so much as putting her flaws out there, as she did his, since she's using that as a basis for not letting her see him.

Nobody knows if he's gonna be "in and out" of her life, only time will tell. And, if that's what he does, that should play out for itself so her daughter can form her own opinion.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »

But biological didn't bother

@ 1:47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiOcVWQY2bc
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't think it's faulting her so much as putting her flaws out there, as she did his, since she's using that as a basis for not letting her see him.

Nobody knows if he's gonna be "in and out" of her life, only time will tell. And, if that's what he does, that should play out for itself so her daughter can form her own opinion.

so we just gonna ignore the 6 years of absence?
  • 7figz
    Options

This doesn't support your theory of him just wanting to smash. Just saying.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Five beat me to it

He has been absent for 1/3 of her childhood

You can't just a dismiss that.

• Kat
    Options
    How he knows you take the bus

Cause I told him yesterday when he text me initially.

Plus I took the bus back then too. I worked downtown when we were dating.

@7 I said I didn't know what he wants..it was the males that brought up the ? angle. I just told it like it happened.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    You should change your name to Capers Southerland...

Da cape is real with Ms. Southern
  • 7figz
    edited April 2014
    Options

so we just gonna ignore the 6 years of absence?

The thing is we're only hearing 1 side of the story (and I doubt it's the whole story).

Let some of these chicks tell it, they were ready and willing to let the man see their child but it's not necessarily true.

I might be biased but I tend to look at it from the other point of view. Her father might end up being a great father for the rest of her life.

How ? up would it be to prevent all that because of whatever might've happened before ?