KKK Forms Neighborhood Watch Group In Pennsylvania

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited April 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    the pattern of your threads today

Not+sure+if+homeless+or+hipster+_49a29cd67f79d533b1edc9c1c16cfcfe.jpg

i like...
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people aren't the enemy, black people are their own worst enemy. They're the ones who perpetuate the whole black vs. white dynamic.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @ klanline though.
  • 1800skypager
    Options
    And black people who care about what the KKK is doing in 2014 further proves my point.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bf53567daa.jpg
    In response to a string of recent break-ins, the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux ? has given a local Pennsylvania chapter the go-ahead to form a neighborhood watch group.

“You can sleep tonight knowing the ? is awake!” read fliers promoting the neighborhood watch group in Fairview Township. The leaflets appeared on the doorsteps of homes along Ridge Road on April 18, PennLive reports.
    Huff Post Politics Link
    The racial makeup of the township was 96.49% White, 0.87% African American, 0.12% Native American, 1.00% Asian, 0.08% Pacific Islander, 0.50% from other races, and 0.94% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.30% of the population.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairview_Township,_York_County,_Pennsylvania
    Ancona said the watch group was formed in response to a series of break-ins. “It’s just like any neighborhood watch program. It’s not targeting any specific ethnicity. We would report anything we see to law enforcement,” he said. “We don’t hate people. We are an organization that looks out for our race. We believe in racial separation. ? created each species after its kind and saw that it was good.”
    http://time.com/72881/ku-klux-? -neighborhood-watch-pennsylvania-town/

"Responding to break-ins" is a popular term these days (see George Zimmerman).
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people aren't the enemy, black people are their own worst enemy. They're the ones who perpetuate the whole black vs. white dynamic.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoeZkOQxZMY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • 1800skypager
    Options
    And black people who care about what the KKK is doing in 2014 further proves my point.

yes... cause being aware of where to travel at night isn't something i should be sharing... damn the reason... i'd do the same if it was a map of speed traps.

good try tho...

now ? off.

Hey, if you wanna live in fear of your former slavemaster then be my guest.

The KKK isn't doing anything to anyone... the media releases these ? stories to take up space, and to see if negroes like yourself are still afraid of white men in bed sheets. Ain't it kind of weak for a grown man to watch his step in fear of another man?

• D0wn
    Options
    It’s just like any neighborhood watch program. It’s not targeting any specific ethnicity. We would report anything we see to law enforcement,” he said. “We don’t hate people. We are an organization that looks out for our race. We believe in racial separation.
  • 1800skypager
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    It’s just like any neighborhood watch program. It’s not targeting any specific ethnicity. We would report anything we see to law enforcement,” he said. “We don’t hate people. We are an organization that looks out for our race. We believe in racial separation.

I agree with them wholeheartedly.

Black people need to do the same.

• MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That quote should go in the ignorant ass white people thread.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • D0wn
    Options

yes... cause being aware of where to travel at night isn't something i should be sharing... damn the reason... i'd do the same if it was a map of speed traps.

good try tho...

now ? off.

The KKK isn't doing anything to anyone... the media releases these ? stories to take up space, and to see if negroes like yourself are still afraid of white men in bed sheets. Ain't it kind of weak for a grown man to watch his step in fear of another man?
    yeah because historically speaking, the KKK is a peaceful non terrorist social group.
    where white men dress up in bed sheets to go camping and eat crackers wIth crumpets.
    get your ? scary ass outta here.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1800skypager
    Options

good try tho...

now ? off.

are you really making an argument for complacency?

the point is to not inspire fear, but to make people aware.

either way you helping me.

Argument for complacency? Are you serious? Can you read?

All I said was that the KKK isn't going to do anything to anyone, and that the media prints these stories just to see how black people will react...

Now let's take a look at what you said and what I responded to.

"yes... cause being aware of where to travel at night isn't something i should be sharing... damn the reason... i'd do the same if it was a map of speed traps." -By you

If you feel like you need to watch your step because the KKK is out to get you because of this news article then obviously you're afraid they may harm you. Since that's how you feel you proved my point, you reacted to this article in fear that you could possibly be harmed by the KKK.
  • 1800skypager
    Options

good try tho...

now ? off.

yeah because historically speaking, the KKK is a peaceful non terrorist social group.
    where white men dress up in bed sheets to go camping and eat crackers wIth crumpets.

I'm a ? because I said the KKK is harmless, and does this type of stuff just to get scary negroes to react.... yeah right.

• BeerRoids
    BeerRoids Members Posts: 13
    Options
    If the KKK has been deemed a terrorist organization how do they still exist so openly?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

good try tho...

now ? off.

I'm a ? because I said the KKK is harmless, and does this type of stuff just to get scary negroes to react.... yeah right.

The KKK is harmless? Are you out of your mind?
  • 1800skypager
    edited April 2014
    Options
    BeerRoids wrote: »
    If the KKK has been deemed a terrorist organization how do they still exist so openly?

Because they're all talk and no action... they instill fear in the hearts of negroes whenever they get media coverage about what they say they're going to do.
  • 1800skypager
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

good try tho...

now ? off.

Man black people have murdered more of their own people than the KKK has altogether. When's the last time you heard about the KKK murdering a black person? When's the last time you heard about a black person killing another black person?

Black people need to stop living the 50s and 60s and move on.

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

good try tho...

now ? off.

Man black people have murdered more of their own people than the KKK has altogether. When's the last time you heard about the KKK murdering a black person? When's the last time you heard about a black person killing another black person?

Black people need to stop living the 50s and 60s and move on.

White ppl ? more white ppl then any other group.

See how easy that was with your ? .
  • 1800skypager
    Options
    I'm not talking about what race murders the most people. I made a comparison between the KKK and black people to prove my point that black people murder more black people than the KKK ever has... try again next time.