Ayo why we never talk about how Game outlasted 50 tho?

Options

Comments

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    300 bars was the WOAT diss
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    only trend followin cockpolishers thought game did any damage to g unit...they were the same ones dickridin the unit in 04 but since these hoes aint loyal theyre down to switch teams like a bisexuallLw0cIB.png
  • riddlerap
    Options
    gggg you know^
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curtis and BISD>>>>The RED Album and Jesus Piece
  • riddlerap
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »
    Curtis and BISD>>>>The RED Album and Jesus Piece

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    So we are gonna act like game didn't totally demolish g-unot all on his own. I'm mean you don't have to like him but at least give him that much credit.

Game had the West Coast riding with him. If he was a NY rapper he'd be the same status as Bang Em Smurf and ?

Blah blah blah, An excuse making post here.

Game basically proved that G Unit cant bully ? that can actually rap, only the Ja rule`s and Rick Ross`s of the world.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    50 is still bigger right now.
    He can't even get a song on the Hot 100, though.
  • Kellmill
    Kellmill Members, Writer Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 cent has better albums than game? Since when?
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll check for a new game joint b4 I check for a new 50 joint
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    If you throw out Get rich or die trying vs the Documentary...from they second album on I think Game been more consistent. Somebody should even do a poll weekly with them going at it from album to album.
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Documentary >>>>> all 50 albums except GRODT. All their other albums are a toss up but I would still give Game a slight edge. Even if we talking GRODT Vs The Documentary 50 only gets a slight edge. Still think that album was underrated
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ppl need to read. It's not who's better. It's who outlasted who musically
  • gemini86
    Options
    on second thought. shout out to both of them making music in 2014
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    SMH @ yall still overrating 300 bars to this day. That ? was a cool diss but it was mad overrated. the most memorable line was "Olivia's a man, ? damn" and the ? was like 6 minutes long.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrWise wrote: »
    The Documentary >>>>> all 50 albums except GRODT. All their other albums are a toss up but I would still give Game a slight edge. Even if we talking GRODT Vs The Documentary 50 only gets a slight edge. Still think that album was underrated

hell naw, TD aint ? with Beg For Mercy. I give a ? who disagree...
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you compare game solo album to a Gunit Album. You just proving 50 need them ? bruh
  • gemini86
    Options

So you compare game solo album to a Gunit Album. You just proving 50 need them ? bruh

no disrespect but I think u wildin on that one. Get Rich was more than slightly better. but again this thread wasn't about whos better, but who outlasted who
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id rather be in 50s shoes than game's right now
  • gemini86
    Options
    I sense a game diss coming though and that's sad
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Seems like whenever ? heros get dissed they fans call that diss overatted, butit cant be that overatted if its common knowledge to everyone but yourself that the diss did damage. To eveybody saying 300 bars was so overatted where the hell was the NON overatted, career ending answer back by G Unit? They didnt hesitate when it was Ja Rule they was dealing with so i dont wanna hear that " it wasnt wortha responce" ? yall gont say

Go head, ima wait
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id rather be in 50s shoes than game's right now

So would Game
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Seems like whenever ? heros get dissed they fans call that diss overatted, butit cant be that overatted if its common knowledge to everyone but yourself that the diss did damage. To eveybody saying 300 bars was so overatted where the hell was the NON overatted, career ending answer back by G Unit? They didnt hesitate when it was Ja Rule they was dealing with so i dont wanna hear that " it wasnt wortha responce" ? yall gont say

Go head, ima wait

The game was still signed to G-Unit.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »

Go head, ima wait

AND?? So what?

Didnt stop 50 from saying Game wa
  • gemini86
    Options

Go head, ima wait

that "go ahead, ima wait" sound wild ? . like some white girl cheerleader ? . I personally liked 300 bars and most of the disses but I tell u one thing.

its like Game basically did a kamikaze attack. and G-unit is reinventing themselves and hes still trying to find himself as a rapper.

rapping like everybody else but himself. it got wack after a while. I hope he cut that ? out. Bigger than me sounded ok. he was bigging up 50 on the hook.
  • veikuri
    veikuri Members Posts: 371 ✭✭✭
    Options
    veikuri wrote: »

Go head, ima wait

AND?? So what?

Didnt stop 50 from saying Game wa

Let me get this straight.

You're comparing The Game beef to someone who had a physical beef with and also was around people who tried to ? him and you wonder why he didn't go as hard?

Would you really try to ? someone's career when you make a million off them by just not putting your logo on their album?

Ahem

Go ahead, I'll wait.