Clippers Owner Donald Sterling To GirlFriend - Don't Bring Black People To My Games (AUDIO/PIX)

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doc is sounding like a ? for that.

Yeah. It doesn't make sense for even the white players to be down to do it but the black coach stand against it.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    without
    freshb651 wrote: »
    http://youtu.be/Mz_mfkOfIEg[/quote
    That'll show him...
    A boycott>>>>>

every rap song and R&B song is money this money That...
    but we don't get the big picture
    since slavery , they have been making money off of Blacks. Billions upon Billions.
    Sports, clothing, merchandise, music.... black have been the backbone of all those industries .
    if you wanna get at somebody, Get in their pockets. Blacks for centuries have been the pockets.
    that's why the Clippers player boycotting is most Effective .
    We sending a statement.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HyenaKilla wrote: »
    @Anansi..... What I said was disagreeable????.....

I made an unoffensive & factual comment about MJ & posters with bitter ? tendencies ran up outta left field....@reppintime when I said control ya bish...I won't referring to @Obnoxious...it was directed at that feeling within you which you felt when you read my MJ comment & prompted you to post that fuckry..... @Billy_Poncho‌ you wanna fight me too bruh?

You should put this much passion and vigor into improving your sarcasm
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I made an unoffensive & factual comment about MJ & posters with bitter ? tendencies ran up outta left field....@reppintime when I said control ya bish...I won't referring to @Obnoxious...it was directed at that feeling within you which you felt when you read my MJ comment & prompted you to post that fuckry..... @Billy_Poncho‌ you wanna fight me too bruh?

Bruh, just relax and reread where i interjected in your rhetoric with Reppin....only after ? had basically cosigned your post (albeit she was obviously taking a dig at her ex). Reread and tell me if you seriously think my initial comment was aimed at you. She said "you gotta go somewhere else for that" implying posters on here can't decipher sarcasm, an i replied there're smart posters on here as well....I basically said there's a place for sarcasm and not on sensitive issues as this....ain't know that was me coming at you but carry on....
  • D0wn
    Options
    on Twitter Doc Rivers said the players discussed it in practice this morning,He said JJ Redick was as upset as CP3

and that the players DID want to boycott but Doc thinks it's a bad idea.

I knew it... look at his wife.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    @ReppinTime‌

You are so not respectable, you gutter butt troll. I weep for the parody of a man who has so little respect for himself that he would find it reasonable of an option to make up lies for laughs. At least when I drag you, it's with truth, idiot. How the ? do you text someone yesterday when you "don't have their number memorized?"

"I swear ? , I'll never bother you again. I'll delete your number. I don't have it memorized, so you'll never have to worry about me bothering you again. I apologize :-@ "

Lying sack of ? . Pathetic

@obnoxiouslyfresh that happen when you ? with tacky, classless, bishmade ? ..... move or come on down to CenTex....I'm serious too....

Itz obvious that ? ass ? holdz it in then erupt with geysers of ? ? ....is he an AP9 alias???

He tryna disparage u on the IC & ? with a fragile ego.... I'ma put this 4 the community 2 see, no inbox needed luv....

U're an intelligent Black Woman, employed, a homeowner.... why this bitter ? ass ? tyrna air u out in front of the World huh?

And the Girlfriend of the Year Award goes to....
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on Twitter Doc Rivers said the players discussed it in practice this morning,He said JJ Redick was as upset as CP3

and that the players DID want to boycott but Doc thinks it's a bad idea.

How upset was Chris Paul?

“On behalf of the National Basketball Players Association, this is a very serious issue which we will address aggressively. We have asked Mayor Kevin Johnson to expand his responsibilities with the NBPA, to determine our response and our next steps. As players, we owe it to our teams and our fans to keep our focus on our game, the playoffs, and a drive to the Finals.”

I knew JJ wouldn't be too hurt over it
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ReppinTime‌

You are so not respectable, you gutter butt troll. I weep for the parody of a man who has so little respect for himself that he would find it reasonable of an option to make up lies for laughs. At least when I drag you, it's with truth, idiot. How the ? do you text someone yesterday when you "don't have their number memorized?"

"I swear ? , I'll never bother you again. I'll delete your number. I don't have it memorized, so you'll never have to worry about me bothering you again. I apologize :-@ "

@obnoxiouslyfresh that happen when you ? with tacky, classless, bishmade ? ..... move or come on down to CenTex....I'm serious too....

Itz obvious that ? ass ? holdz it in then erupt with geysers of ? ? ....is he an AP9 alias???

He tryna disparage u on the IC & ? with a fragile ego.... I'ma put this 4 the community 2 see, no inbox needed luv....

U're an intelligent Black Woman, employed, a homeowner.... why this bitter ? ass ? tyrna air u out in front of the World huh?

Damn, even in the midst of rigorous discussion on racism, ? make time to cape.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ReppinTime‌

You should put this much passion and vigor into being a real ?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This the time when athletes need to turn to the Ali's and Jim Browns of the world to deal with these type of people.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2014
    Options
    Anansi wrote: »

Bruh, just relax and reread where i interjected in your rhetoric with Reppin....only after ? had basically cosigned your post (albeit she was obviously taking a dig at her ex). Reread and tell me if you seriously think my initial comment was aimed at you. She said "you gotta go somewhere else for that" implying posters on here can't decipher sarcasm, an i replied there're smart posters on here as well....I basically said there's a place for sarcasm and not on sensitive issues as this....ain't know that was me coming at you but carry on....

lol idk what that ? deal is, I never seen him post before and he more scorned with me than the ? is. he take his 'sarcasm' skills to heart
  • D0wn
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    This the time when athletes need to turn to the Ali's and Jim Browns of the world to deal with these type of people.

Not too long ago...? was saying ? Jim Brown for Kobe
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24540414/chris-paul-and-kevin-johnson-react-to-donald-sterling-allegations
    Chris Paul and Kevin Johnson react to Donald Sterling allegations

In response to the allegations about racist remarks attributed to Donald Sterling on a recorded conversation, National Basketball Players Association president and Los Angeles Clippers' point guard Chris Paul and NBPA adviser and Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson issued statements about the situation:

Statement from Chris Paul – NBPA President

“On behalf of the National Basketball Players Association, this is a very serious issue which we will address aggressively. We have asked Mayor Kevin Johnson to expand his responsibilities with the NBPA, to determine our response and our next steps. As players, we owe it to our teams and our fans to keep our focus on our game, the playoffs, and the drive to the Finals.”

Statement from Mayor Kevin Johnson

“The reported comments made by Clippers owner Donald Sterling are reprehensible and unacceptable. The National Basketball Players Association must and will play a very active role in determining how this issue is addressed. There needs to be an immediate investigation and if the reports are true, there needs to be strong and swift action taken. I have spoken with NBPA President Chris Paul and will be leading the NBPA in addressing the implications of this serious matter. I will be formally reaching out to the NBA today to determine our next steps. While I originally came on to lead the Executive Director search, this issue requires immediate attention from the players association. I will be keeping Chris Paul, the Executive Committee, and all player representatives informed of every step."
  • Billy_Poncho
    edited April 2014
    Options
    @Billy_PonchoFuck you ? ....don't ever tell another man where he should put his passion.....

My goodness Pam, calm down
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24540414/chris-paul-and-kevin-johnson-react-to-donald-sterling-allegations

In response to the allegations about racist remarks attributed to Donald Sterling on a recorded conversation, National Basketball Players Association president and Los Angeles Clippers' point guard Chris Paul and NBPA adviser and Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson issued statements about the situation:

“On behalf of the National Basketball Players Association, this is a very serious issue which we will address aggressively. We have asked Mayor Kevin Johnson to expand his responsibilities with the NBPA, to determine our response and our next steps. As players, we owe it to our teams and our fans to keep our focus on our game, the playoffs, and the drive to the Finals.”

“The reported comments made by Clippers owner Donald Sterling are reprehensible and unacceptable. The National Basketball Players Association must and will play a very active role in determining how this issue is addressed. There needs to be an immediate investigation and if the reports are true, there needs to be strong and swift action taken. I have spoken with NBPA President Chris Paul and will be leading the NBPA in addressing the implications of this serious matter. I will be formally reaching out to the NBA today to determine our next steps. While I originally came on to lead the Executive Director search, this issue requires immediate attention from the players association. I will be keeping Chris Paul, the Executive Committee, and all player representatives informed of every step."

Very Weak and unreactive from my perspective
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont expect nothing from the players and that is a problem within itself.Anyone saying players should not boycott know they are idiots.This is why athletes are not rolemodels.They are just product and yes men.Anyway the Clipper players and Doc would get deals from the Lakers which is a good thing.Burn the Clipper organization to the ground.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    @ReppinTime‌

You should put this much passion and vigor into being a real ?

@Copper [PAUSE]..... I will never put my passion into nan ? ? !!!!!!!!

Whoa went straight to ? sex.....

@obnoxiouslyfresh‌ tell me more about these showers ... cleanse myself of heyenas faggotry
  • D0wn
    Options

Can't blame Chris, he's a good ? Boy Neighbor
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

it starts with the people. we cant expect athletes to lead
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If chris paul, w/ his team up 2-1 and them havin a legit shot to win it all, sat out even ONE game, it would be up there wit John carlos n em at the Olympics. It would be the biggest political/social stance of a player in ages, maybe ever, and would force a national dialogue

He's not ready for that. New black folk aint ready for that
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall know who hold the most power in this whole situation....

The fans
This discussion has been closed.