MBDTF vs GKMC vs LIG

Options
5 Grand
5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in The Reason
What's The Best Album Of These 3?

I just copped Kanye and Kendrick's albums this week (I know I'm late) I'm trying to determine what the popular consensus is.

I like Kendrick's albums for the beats. I like the way it sounds like samples, not instruments. But then again, Nas and Kanye's albums sound like symphonies.

But even though Kendrick has the best beats of the 3, Nas is the best rapper between the 3.

I'm going to have to listen to these albums some more before I vote but I'd be interested in hearing what everybody else says.

Apologies if this thread has been made 100X

MBDTF vs GKMC vs LIG 51 votes

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - Kanye West
37%
double0sugenex ginvagrant-718CJspit_fiyaDOPEdweebzBDBIIDAlready Home_17StoneColdMikeysoulfulcatJerfyTNah SonJabu_RuleVader_F_KennedymanofmorehousexxCivicxxGetoBoyKneeGro_DuperManTheGOAT 19 votes
Good Kid M.A.A.D City - Kendrick Lamar
35%
t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088Like Waterandre_1024TheRicanKingThe_Mannj2089_Goldie_blu197And_So_It_BurnsBabaaasaracenwirevictory_kidbindayvez79Rubato Garciadrale55dark11davvHomerSexual 18 votes
Life Is Good - Nas
27%
verbal jukedwade206nillerthekidqawshunBcotton5gman82clairvoyanceillestni99ainneSerious Juice MayneNothingButTheTruthBuilt 4 cuban linxonetoughmiracleListencloserTheManInBlack4.0 14 votes

Comments