Kevin Hart vs Mike Epps twitter beef round 2

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike is on point about how Kevin was forced on us by social media

How are we all friends on Facebook? Do we all follow him on twitter/instagram?

He dont put out them vines/memes...
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin hart roastin him tho
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    damn mike epps bitter af. I bet hes ? about this Ride Along movie. Mike Epps aint ? without Day Day. however you spell that ? name/
    But how you gone hate on another mans hustle...that's hoe ?

yea he got a point with the social media ? but Epps sounds like a hater
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I said it when he started doing movies, that he was being forced on everyone like Kat Williams.

Eventually, Harts run will run stale. Then on to the next comedian.

he wont be "on top" for the rest of his career... But I contribute him being "forced" as him just being a hard ass worker...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I'm confused...what's the monkey about?

In any event Kevin Hart is getting the usual mainstream love for a black comedian, they running him into the ground like they do all of these comedians.
    u know what it is...

he saying in his opinion Kevin the same ol ? in every flick
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    I'm confused...what's the monkey about?

In any event Kevin Hart is getting the usual mainstream love for a black comedian, they running him into the ground like they do all of these comedians.
    u know what it is...

he saying in his opinion Kevin the same ol ? in every flick

Ohhhhh I see. I haven't seen Kevin Hart movies (only stand ups) so I missed that.

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol when did he start something that he could take back?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike catches feeling about Kevin being the hottest comedian right now, makes some comments...

Kevin catches feelings and responds, like an idiot..

Back and forth the ping-pong ball goes.

But Mike is right.

Hart is being put in a lot of things and forces the comedy genre to be the Kevin Hart run.

I can't blame Hart for taking all the roles and opportunities, who wouldn't? Dude is making that money. Money is everyone's dream.

I just don't see Hart having the longevity in the acting industry. Too many comedians went from stand-up to movie roles and aren't even relevant anymore. That's why they're stuck in the loop of making sequels to movies that kept them big.

Hart is gonna end up in the same zone.

Dude should just kick back, drop a comedy special or two, pick up one or two roles and relax. He's gonna oversaturate himself into the industry that everyone's gonna say, "ah, we've seen this before.."

But dude is dumb for responding to Epps, a one-tweet ether would've sufficed and he could let his work do the talking and let Epps act a fool on twitter.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn mike epps bitter af. I bet hes ? about this Ride Along movie. Mike Epps aint ? without Day Day. however you spell that ? name/

I haven't bought any of Kevin harts DVDS, I haven't paid to see any of his movies. Forced tho? nah ? that's called hustling. Forced for what? whats the agenda whos backing him? wtf the ? makes no sense.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I must say laugh at my pain and let's explain are far cries from the hilarity displayed on Kevs first two specials .... ? fell off

But mike sounding like a hater tho
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I haven't bought any of Kevin harts DVDS, I haven't paid to see any of his movies. Forced tho? nah ? that's called hustling. Forced for what? whats the agenda whos backing him? wtf the ? makes no sense.

not forced for any type of crazy agenda, just forced because they know people will pay to see his ? , basically, kind of like selling out..

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

not forced for any type of crazy agenda, just forced because they know people will pay to see his ? , basically, kind of like selling out..
    no disrespect vibe but now youre just talking out your ass

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There both not funny..
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So all the roles Mike Epps got was due to him being utterly hilarious? And each of those roles he was playing a character with depth, poise and dignity?

Or is he saying that Kevin Hart bit his style of being not really that funny but getting work doing cookie cutter black comedian roles in forgettable movies?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The last few stand ups both had only got a chuckle out of me

What does ice cube have to say about this?.....somebody call cube