? Gets Light Sentence Because Judge Says 14-Year-Old 'Wasn't The Victim She Claimed To Be'

Options

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    goldjordan wrote: »
    i dont know what to think about this. i've had hoes tell me no and i was like ? that and i keep on going till she goes willingly. but maybe he started smashing and she didn't cry or say ? and homie thought it was a home run g

dude still geting hes ass beat(no ? ) in county

Wtf?

You would get your assets beat in county too

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this guy rapes a CHILD and gets 45 days in jail? ? that judge.
    This child was also out here suckin, ? and giving birth

thats besides the the point tho
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't believe a female judge would set such precedent...*shrugs* nobody takes ? seriously I guess.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont know what to think about this. i've had hoes tell me no and i was like ? that and i keep on going till she goes willingly. but maybe he started smashing and she didn't cry or say ? and homie thought it was a home run g

Wtf?

You would get your assets beat in county too
    hoes act like they dont want to get ? till they get ? word to these snow bunnys g step your game up son

You know what, you right. I should step my ? game up, my ? rate will skyrocket
    dawg are 14 have you ever had a ? they be playing games till they find out it aint a game got em wanting to take my last name

13aea4010b93281cbb58721fdb90920de62e6ef86215fbdffa756ef70747838a.jpg

• BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Only in america, where a black man can get away with murder(O.J.) and ?

i mean we may have race problems but if you got that cake, your chances of beating the case are better and you MAY be able to slide
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He didn't ? her
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This girl had a child and previous sex partners at 14....... smmfh

I'd say the sentence is just right
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? or not, this ? is underaged sex.

18 smashing on a 14 year old? Regardless of "where were the parents" or her sexual history, why wasn't he charged w sex w a minor and why doesn't the have to register as a sex offender?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

18 smashing on a 14 year old? Regardless of "where were the parents" or her sexual history, why wasn't he charged w sex w a minor and why doesn't the have to register as a sex offender?

Because he's not a predator. He was a guy trying to get some ? and got it. 14 is old enough to know if you wanna ? . ? aint brain surgery.
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm almost upset

but I blame the parents more so for this situation
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Options
    so according to the judge a person who reports a ? is "disqualified" from justice because she previously "had sex" at some point in her life

smh @ that logic

anyways this reminds me of the case when the teacher in montana ? a 14 yr old and only got sentenced to a month in jail ...think the victim ended up killing herself during the trial

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/30/justice/montana-? -sentence/

• loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sounds like you're a ? sir
    28446138.jpg
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "The victim, now 17, told WFAA she has never been pregnant.
    "And three partners? I don't even know where she got this. I feel like this was her way of trying to make herself feel better," she told the TV station."

"confession, the victim said "no" and "stop" as he took off her pants. She continued to say "no" during the attack."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/texas-judge-lightly-sentences-admitted-? -implies-victim-promiscuous-article-1.1778291#ixzz30jpIinz4

• osirus1
    osirus1 Members Posts: 151 ✭✭
    Options
    dude had no business smashing a 14 y/o ... but i am inclined to agree with the dude who said ... there is "hold her down force her ? " then "i got ? and i feel guilty so its ? " ?
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

so you telling me because a chick ? and sucking she deserve to get ? ? Im pretty sure you out here ? and sucking too so if one of these thirsty creeps on the IC ? yo ass its ok? Yall to grown to be so stupid man
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

because its a win win in they eyes. A young girl will be emotionally ? up for the rest of her life and dude will most likely ? someone else.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Need more details.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So seniors weren't ? freshmen at you high school?
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This young chick was a ? and the female judge realized there was no way around it to acknowledge that fact. That's what I take from this story. Real n*ggas feel me on this.

That guy is still an a*shole for messing with a b*tch as young she was though.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People do realize the US is the only one that cares about a 18+ ? a 14+ girl.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »

so you telling me because a chick ? and sucking she deserve to get ? ? Im pretty sure you out here ? and sucking too so if one of these thirsty creeps on the IC ? yo ass its ok? Yall to grown to be so stupid man

Ain't no better ? than stolen ? bruh