Kevin Hart vs Mike Epps twitter beef round 2

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Mike catches feeling about Kevin being the hottest comedian right now, makes some comments...

Kevin catches feelings and responds, like an idiot..

Back and forth the ping-pong ball goes.

But Mike is right.

Hart is being put in a lot of things and forces the comedy genre to be the Kevin Hart run.

I can't blame Hart for taking all the roles and opportunities, who wouldn't? Dude is making that money. Money is everyone's dream.

I just don't see Hart having the longevity in the acting industry. Too many comedians went from stand-up to movie roles and aren't even relevant anymore. That's why they're stuck in the loop of making sequels to movies that kept them big.

Hart is gonna end up in the same zone.

Dude should just kick back, drop a comedy special or two, pick up one or two roles and relax. He's gonna oversaturate himself into the industry that everyone's gonna say, "ah, we've seen this before.."

But dude is dumb for responding to Epps, a one-tweet ether would've sufficed and he could let his work do the talking and let Epps act a fool on twitter.

Lol you kno he owns his own production company right? Btw Hollywood id fickle as hell.. When you hot you gotta role with it... Its easier 2 get hot and "oversaturate" yoself.. Then die down than it is have all the momentum In the world and not capitalize on it...

How many movie/music people you know "coulda blew up/had so much potential" but never hit that peek..
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They both are wack in stand up & all Kevin do is talk loud & make catchy catch phrases that social media will abuse for a year. He's the Lil Wayne of comedy. Dave Chappelle & Patrice O'Neal are my ?

Shout out to Red Foxx too (Hence, that's where the Sanford come from)
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They both have their moments but aren't funny overall

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    Corey Holcombe and deray davis are funnier than both these ?

saw Deray Davis at the funny bone. He had one of the best live shows I've seen honestly.
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin Hart was forced on us?...I became a fan of that ? off Paper Soldiers and I know white people weren't up on that. Now I agree dude is getting corny now but Mike Epps is just as corny if not worse....Bill Burr >>>
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the interview that started it..

http://youtu.be/CfraNT-_XL4

Again, sounds haterish to me
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ride Along was not funny at all.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most whites dont find black comedians funny. They dont understand half the ? the comedian is talking bout anyway because theyre WHITE.
  • TrillRussell
    TrillRussell Members Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deray Davis and Corey Holcomb funnier than Both of them ? ..
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deray is definitely funny and should be in the conversation.. I mean there is a place for Kevin Hart of course but he really need somebody to come in and share the spotlight so to speak.. If Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle got their Kevin Hart on I'm sure they woulda been fell off..
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike Epps was never funny to me. He got on because Chris Tucker didn't come back for the Friday sequel.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Mike has always been a hater... Corey Holcomb been spoke on it...

Kev has been doing movies and shows before he got hot... he's enjoying the fruits of his labor

What did my boy Holcomb say?

• FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike Epps wouldn't be the funniest comedian in the room if he was alone in that room.

I'm ashamed ya'll brought up DeRay and Corey Holcombe.
  • TrillRussell
    Options
    I didn't even realize another ? said that Deray and Corey were funnier than both of them lol..good to see I aint the only ? that feels that way tho..
  • TrillRussell
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Mike Epps wouldn't be the funniest comedian in the room if he was alone in that room.

Why?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh yea Corey Holcomb is funny as hell too. I only seen one Deray stand up
  • FlightKing
    Options

Why?

Which part you asking about?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are the new ? .
  • TrillRussell
    Options

Why?

"I'm ashamed y'all brought up Deray and Corey Holcombe"
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like many have stated both these guys are corny as ? . But I can understand where Mike is coming from in the mindset that it feels like Kevin is being forced down people's throat.

Kevin has been in like 3 or 4 movies the last year. Doesn't that seem excessive and kind of strange that out of all these black comedians out here grinding, he is the only person who has to do the funny black guy part in these movies? I understand he is hot right now but damn near every major black comedy movie that has came out the last year has him as the star or co-star. Seems like he is being abnormally pushed on the masses.
  • FlightKing
    Options

Why?

"I'm ashamed y'all brought up Deray and Corey Holcombe"

Those ? come across like backyard BBQ funny cousin comedians. None of their ? has advanced. Stage shows are like seasoned amateurs. I swear DeRay stall between his jokes, trying to figure out how to start it up. Corey laugh at his ? more than the audience do. He laugh before we can.